Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

another money sucker

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I had a quick look at todays episode and it seems that rashi's mom and alka's mom are both similar...alka's mom is doing it all for money!!! DeadDeadDead

I feel really sorry for alka, i don't think i would ever be able to see my child in someone else's arms. and i am really annoyed with rashi now as well...she should think that when she was so bekaraar for a baby..how it felt and how alka must be feeling right now!!

excuse me if i got the completley wrong idea LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-yessehm-Archana-ShaunSAJustlikethat1Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "another money sucker" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Naa Coffeegirl.. You nailed itBig smile

Alka's mom is Urmi#2 and she has only one thing in mind. Milk the cow. She considers UrShi her golden goose and is afraid her daughter will not let her get the golden eggs.Angry But I do enjoy UrShi being shown the mirror at times. I remember them doing the same with Kinjal and trying to get money out of her secret when she was engaged the first time. Karma girl, surely has a way of coming back to youWink

I feel sorry for Alka and I think she has both self respect and a lot of determination plus love for her son. I cannot still come to terms that Rashi is not even saying once to Alka that she also loves Vansh. I mean, after all vansh/Golu is supposed to be her adopted son who Rashi loves. Cannot Rashi once tell Alka that she loves Vansh equally and understands Alka's pain? 
The CVs, I think want us to feel sorry for both Rashi and Alka but the way they are showing things, I am getting angrier at Rashi and rooting for Alka to pick up Golu and run..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123Ritu-yessehmShaunSAXarina

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Lata and Urmila are so alike.Angry Both only care about money and are willing to fall to any extent to get it. Dead In all this mess Alka is suferring as she is not even able to be a mother to ther child. Ouch No one is able to see the pain Alka is going through. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1Xarina

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Lataji is urshi's karma come to bite them on the butt! Lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-yessehmJustlikethat1Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
The karma has arrived at last!!!  All bow to the power that is karma. NOT. Tongue   Nice to see Urshi being played at their own game.  I do hope Lata does not let up after Golu and Alka go.  I want to see more blackmail, veiled threats and Urmi's pants so full of ants that she can't sit still for one minute.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123Ritu-ShaunSAJustlikethat1

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

The karma has arrived at last!!!  All bow to the power that is karma. NOT. Tongue   Nice to see Urshi being played at their own game.  I do hope Lata does not let up after Golu and Alka go.  I want to see more blackmail, veiled threats and Urmi's pants so full of ants that she can't sit still for one minute.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top