Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Acceptance and Love

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The best part in today's episode was the KinWal scene. ðŸ˜³
Not long ago, we saw Kinjal being irritated at every attempt of Dhawal's. He is at times a klutz😆 He also has a way of talking that was to Kinjal very irritating.

But today, the CVs managed to show us just how Kinjal's changed feelings are making her see things in different light. She may be in love or maybe not but Kinjal believes in her marriage and she likes Dhawal immensely.

It was a particularly well done scene today. Dhawal's attempt to surprise Kinjal with the gift.. The mishap with the foam and Kinjal's care. Aww. She chided him for getting into all types of trouble and washed his eyes herself😳 The disappointment when Dhawal asked her to go away and that he was ok was so amazing to see. I also loved how he said that he was not winking at her😆 Pure Dhawal, the man with the good heart.

The best was though yet to come. Dhawal gave Kinjal a gift, mind you with a "Get well soon" card.. Explanation - no other card was available. Then there is the gift. A CD of what Dhawal calls his favorite songs.
Kinjal's small smiles as she sees her forever trying husband's effort is such a  beautiful change from before and then viola, Dhawal does the unthinkable.. The CD when played sings the "Kinjal Didi" song 🤣

I was laughing my head off when that happened. Best scene ever .Typical Dhawal. But the best part was Kinjal's reaction. Of course she was angry and I think a little ashamed. She almost bit Dhawal's head off but then she smiled.. Yes folks, smiled to herself thinking about Dhawal and his way of making things go wrong. 

Aww.. The girl finally has seen the good intentions of the man and has learned to see past the glittering exterior. I think finally Kinjal has moved on from being superfluous to actually appreciating what Dhawal is made of. A huge change, mark you for the girl who hated the sight of her husband because of all this. 

When you start to appreciate the good intentions behind the act rather than finding fault with the result itself, it makes you fall in love more. Dhawal for all his quirkiness loves his wife and I think Kinjal actually is realizing that Dhawal "teda hai phir bhi Kinjal ka hai"😆 A very good example of Kurkure relationship.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis of Kinjal and Dhawal. Reminds me of the saying i dont love u in spite of your faults. I love u because of them.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
awesome analysis KinWal love train... 😳

indeed it was cute scene along some funny tricks.. Dont know but i feel Dhawal did all intentionaly..just make Kinjal Happy.. 🤔 today for the first time.. Kinjal blush on Dhawal stupidity she got anger just but her anger wasnt like anger.. It love wala anger... Coz she expectating some good romantic song instead of Kinjal DiDi 🤣 really Dhawal Ji is so innocent when he said he didnt get any other card beside get well soon.. 😳 superb... Cvs made this couple turely awesome.. Im litteraly enjoying both chemistry so ozzing 😳 Kinjal was so concren for him she even didnt care abt her pallu either.. Kinjal is surely falling in Love.. Or yes that day not so far when she confess it also..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Awesome analysis of Kinjal and Dhawal. Reminds me of the saying i dont love u in spite of your faults. I love u because of them.

Aww.. Lovely Shaun😃
KinWal are perfect examples of that. Dhawal has always loved Kinjal, no matter how she was. And we know he fell in love because he found her beautiful but he has stuck to his love even after being insulted and put down by her every time.
Kinjal on the other hand is just now learning to appreciate her husband and then is falling in love with all his faults.

It is superb to see that just like GoHem, neither Kinjal nor Dhawal have 'changed' themselves for their partners to love them. They have just learnt to accept the good things with the bad and have started loving their spouses with their faults😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

awesome analysis KinWal love train... 😳

indeed it was cute scene along some funny tricks.. Dont know but i feel Dhawal did all intentionaly..just make Kinjal Happy.. 🤔 today for the first time.. Kinjal blush on Dhawal stupidity she got anger just but her anger wasnt like anger.. It love wala anger... Coz she expectating some good romantic song instead of Kinjal DiDi 🤣 really Dhawal Ji is so innocent when he said he didnt get any other card beside get well soon.. 😳 superb... Cvs made this couple turely awesome.. Im litteraly enjoying both chemistry so ozzing 😳 Kinjal was so concren for him she even didnt care abt her pallu either.. Kinjal is surely falling in Love.. Or yes that day not so far when she confess it also..

Sherry, I think Dhawal made those mistakes because he is Dhawal😆 
He was genuine though. The gift wrapped present and the CD collection of his favorite songs... All those ideas were brilliant. Dhawal Bhai is a klutz in execution😆

I think Kinjal has come to understand that now. She is seeing him in fond light for his mistakes and learning to understand the thought and care that come along with it rather than the monetary value behind it😊 Amazing, really.. The second couple in SNS who are imperfect as individuals but are beginning to be perfect together😛
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

wow. Nice quote
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Sherry, I think Dhawal made those mistakes because he is Dhawal😆
He was genuine though. The gift wrapped present and the CD collection of his favorite songs... All those ideas were brilliant. Dhawal Bhai is a klutz in execution😆

I think Kinjal has come to understand that now. She is seeing him in fond light for his mistakes and learning to understand the thought and care that come along with it rather than the monetary value behind it😊 Amazing, really.. The second couple in SNS who are imperfect as individuals but are beginning to be perfect together😛

@ Harini.. Itseems so good finally Kinjal knows the value of Dhawal n has relation with him.. Now knijal enjoying her hubby cutie mistake instead of pissing.. Just few month we seen Kinjal a worse wife n daughter when she want some money in bhai dhoj.. but this Kinjal it completely change from that one.. Love to see changes in her character.. Hope some day we will talking abt RaJi aswell.. Now they left to understand of dept of their relationship.. 😕
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am just wondering Harini...how did that CD have that song??? though I am not complaining..that was the only thing I liked in the Kinjal didi track..the song!!! ðŸ˜†...but how did that "galti se mistake" happen? Dhawal looked genuinely confused..did Falguni do it? But she does not know about that song does she...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

I am just wondering Harini...how did that CD have that song??? though I am not complaining..that was the only thing I liked in the Kinjal didi track..the song!!! ðŸ˜†...but how did that "galti se mistake" happen? Dhawal looked genuinely confused..did Falguni do it? But she does not know about that song does she...

No idea how the song got replaced Dipsy😕 I am not going to suspect Falguni until she shows herself as being a double agent😉 But even if Falguni changed it, I wonder if it was to find out whether Kinjal actually is able to digest Dhawal's mistakes

But knowing Dhawal, he would have picked the wrong CD from somewhere😆 I like that song too and when it played today I almost fell down laughing🤣

It was such a sudden thing and the best part of Kinjal actually smiling at Dhawal's almost apology at the end. Who would have thought? 
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

No idea how the song got replaced Dipsy😕 I am not going to suspect Falguni until she shows herself as being a double agent😉 But even if Falguni changed it, I wonder if it was to find out whether Kinjal actually is able to digest Dhawal's mistakes

But knowing Dhawal, he would have picked the wrong CD from somewhere😆 I like that song too and when it played today I almost fell down laughing🤣

It was such a sudden thing and the best part of Kinjal actually smiling at Dhawal's almost apology at the end. Who would have thought? 

yeah...its funny really how Kinjal is suddenly reforming herself in a hurry...just a couple of months back she was demanding obscene amount of money from her brothers ðŸ˜•