Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Alka warning to Rashi... (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Sherry  - I do not have any expectations about GoHem VD celebrationOuch When have GoHem had a nice celebration without KKs?Angry All the time there is something that goes wrong and if not that, the entire MM will be there in GoHem room when there is something happeningLOL

Alka is not greedy. We have to give her that and I like it that she is not swayed by Rashi's faltu promises either. She demands results and now.Approve Love it.. Finally Rashi gets a taste of her own medicineSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Sherry - I do not have any expectations about GoHem VD celebrationOuch When have GoHem had a nice celebration without KKs?Angry All the time there is something that goes wrong and if not that, the entire MM will be there in GoHem room when there is something happeningLOL

Alka is not greedy. We have to give her that and I like it that she is not swayed by Rashi's faltu promises either. She demands results and now.Approve Love it.. Finally Rashi gets a taste of her own medicineSmile

Harini dont beark my heart Broken Heart i have tiny hopes for GoHem VD.. I want they celebrate it with Meera..in their room without interfaring anyone.. Like Gopi's bday.. Day Dreaming even i dont mind on 2 min scene though.. Just want some good moment of them.. Come on its become ages we didnt get it.. GoHem are young couple so wht if they become parents.. Couples arent romancing after baby birth.. Thats really not fair with them.. Confused

Edited by -GiNa- - 11 February 2013 at 10:00am

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I know SherryConfused It is a pity really.. The UrShi track has actually oozed every other emotion from MM except KKs.

And there we have Rashi, not even feeling sorry for Vansh or Alka even once. Where the CVs go from here, I have no idea. But Rashi getting pregnant herself is not exactly my idea of justice really. 

Lets keep hoping Sherry and not expect. Maybe the CVs will give us a teeny weeny moment for VD. I would love to see a parallel comparison for all three couples on VD. KinWal, GoHem and RaJi to show where their relationship stands currentlyTongue

NazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the fab update Sherry Big smile...i am so enjoying seeing Urshi getting hit by their own stick Dancing...really what did they think..first they steal a child and now Rashi wants Alka to obey her every word..i love the fact that Alka has no concern for Modis wealth or the lavish lifestyle..all she cares about is her child and her need to be close to him Approve and i love it coz it just makes Rashi's life more miserable...this unconditional love is something that Rashi is just unable to grasp. Did Rashi think that she will play with Golu her whole life and Alka would just be content with washing his clothes and massaging her feet???Angry...Koki I am sure already suspects something is seriously not right about Alka's almost obsession with "Vansh" (in quotes coz Alka doesn't want him called by that name LOL). It was strange that Gopi was nowhere around today..and I thought that Gopi will start suspecting too..but I think now that Gopi just happens to find out the truth..or Alka chooses to tell her the truth. You know what I think Ahem should have found out the truth, that would have surely made Urshi shiver in fright LOL...but we can only dream Disapprove. In all this mess, the centre of attention, that is our dear Golu looked so cute playing with himself! (But I still missed Meera Cry)
KinWal were super cute today and Kinjal didi song was just too good!!! LOL...oh I couldnt stop laughing!! I am sure off screen they enjoyed shooting that one LOL..Valentine's day is sure going to be very exciting for these two Embarrassed
However I have no hopes that the CVs have planned something exciting for Gohem this Valentine's day Ouch...in all this mess of Rashi giving away Vansh, I dont foresee anybody smiling in MM for a while...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

I know SherryConfused It is a pity really.. The UrShi track has actually oozed every other emotion from MM except KKs.

And there we have Rashi, not even feeling sorry for Vansh or Alka even once. Where the CVs go from here, I have no idea. But Rashi getting pregnant herself is not exactly my idea of justice really.

Lets keep hoping Sherry and not expect. Maybe the CVs will give us a teeny weeny moment for VD. I would love to see a parallel comparison for all three couples on VD. KinWal, GoHem and RaJi to show where their relationship stands currentlyTongue

Im getting Wacko when i heard Rashi pregnancy newz.. I dont understand Cvs mind set.. If they want to her pregnant so why they showing such long stupid track.. Or waise bhi Rashi isnt ready for any baby..she still so immature even Jigar also.. How will Cvs going to show all this.. Confused i just hated Dead

Harini tumhare muh mein ghee shakar... Hope we get some tiny mini glimpse of GoHem VD.. Day Dreaming im rubbring my hands n waiting eagerly for VD.. Embarrassed

Justlikethat1

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks for the fab update Sherry Big smile...i am so enjoying seeing Urshi getting hit by their own stick Dancing...really what did they think..first they steal a child and now Rashi wants Alka to obey her every word..i love the fact that Alka has no concern for Modis wealth or the lavish lifestyle..all she cares about is her child and her need to be close to him Approve and i love it coz it just makes Rashi's life more miserable...this unconditional love is something that Rashi is just unable to grasp. Did Rashi think that she will play with Golu her whole life and Alka would just be content with washing his clothes and massaging her feet???Angry...Koki I am sure already suspects something is seriously not right about Alka's almost obsession with "Vansh" (in quotes coz Alka doesn't want him called by that name LOL). It was strange that Gopi was nowhere around today..and I thought that Gopi will start suspecting too..but I think now that Gopi just happens to find out the truth..or Alka chooses to tell her the truth. You know what I think Ahem should have found out the truth, that would have surely made Urshi shiver in fright LOL...but we can only dream Disapprove. In all this mess, the centre of attention, that is our dear Golu looked so cute playing with himself! (But I still missed Meera Cry)
KinWal were super cute today and Kinjal didi song was just too good!!! LOL...oh I couldnt stop laughing!! I am sure off screen they enjoyed shooting that one LOL..Valentine's day is sure going to be very exciting for these two Embarrassed
However I have no hopes that the CVs have planned something exciting for Gohem this Valentine's day Ouch...in all this mess of Rashi giving away Vansh, I dont foresee anybody smiling in MM for a while...

ur most welcome dear.. Big smile

why u guyz are wanting to break my heart today.. Broken Heart i have hopes abt GoHem moment.. Cvs never forget GoHem fans.. I have strong feeling abt it.. Hope cvs didnt dissapoint me.. Confused

ur right Deepa.. Alka isnt greedy like Rashi.. Rashi trying to give lolypop for sake of Golu's good future.. But Alka didnt care abt damm things.. Im really apperciate her gesture.. She is ture mother who just love her son beyont any other thing.. Not like Rashi She want other thing beyond her son.. Alka kows how to deal with Rashi every time she put Rashi down LOL i really want Alka picked her son n run away from the MM.. Rashi not desevring Golu either.. even im my eyes she not desevring any child.. Dead today gopi is nowhere.. I thought gopi caught Alka while hugging Golu but not its KoKi.. I also felt that Koki had doubt on Alka intentions n now Rashi lies abt Kanhaji n Golu imsure after this Koki doubt become strong on Alka.. Big smile

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Dipsy, I just love how you nailed what Rashi is not able to grasp when it comes to Alka or for that matter Gopi.

The unconditional love that Alka and Gopi have for their own child and the love Gopi has for the others.. Rashi will never understand and hence does not know what to do at all. Unfortunate really that in all her life she has not realized what it is to love someone without expectationsConfused

yhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Dipsy, I just love how you nailed what Rashi is not able to grasp when it comes to Alka or for that matter Gopi.

The unconditional love that Alka and Gopi have for their own child and the love Gopi has for the others.. Rashi will never understand and hence does not know what to do at all. Unfortunate really that in all her life she has not realized what it is to love someone without expectationsConfused
yes Harini..did you notice Rashi gets tongue tied every time Alka reminds her that she is not a mother or whenever she says she does not care about the lavish lifestyle Rashi is dangling as a carrot in front of her. Does this mean that if Rashi was in Alka's place she would have given away her child?Dead..I am sure she would have...Dead

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Go to top