Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Koki scolding on Alka stay from both kids..dont need to picked them..their mothers handle them.. Angry Koki n other ladies go inside of house poor Alka cried in garden.. Cry

IN Dhawal Office...

Falguni ask to Dhawal if he booked dinner table for KinWal.. Yes hmmm..!! Falguni ask then why he looked tenes.. Dhawal said after that day wherein Falguni went MM along him.. From that day Kinjal become worried n tenes.. Tongue Falguni said: then u should some thing from soothing her like she love to something but its unexpected from ur side.. Ermm

Back In MM...

Rashi talking with Urmi..i tell her todays hot newz.. Wink Urmi also tell her.. RN's morning hot Newz.. Rashi said these two mother daughter become dangers fro us.. Otherside Alka also talking with her Mother... n cries for her son.. Lata said where we get money fro Golu up bringing Rashi fro us like glod egg hen.. Alka said but how she will stay away from her own child when he always infront of her eyes.. Alka say she want to tell whole story to Modi's n run away with her son... Lata warn her n said dont dare to took this step.. Confused

In RN...

Kinjal saw Dhawal shoes.. n ask to Urmi is Dhawal ji at home.. Urmi said hmmm... Kinjal runs towards her room.. Before she entry Dhawal lock the door from inside.. Embarrassed n say im doing something Kinjal Ji come later.. Tongue Kinjal suspicious wht he will doing in locked room.. Confused she ask to Urmi but Urmi didnt give her answer n order her abt preparing food she went out.. Dead

IN MM...

Alka come in Rashi room n picked Vansh.. Rashi stop n say she forget abt KaKiji warning... Alka said she didnt care.. She want to go from here with her Golu.. Shocked Rashi said but u didnt do this u forgot a u does all for Vansh's good future.. Alka said how else worse when i cannot even touched him.. Rashi said but try to understand.. Rashi resure her that she will talked with Koki n give Alka permesion abt handling Vansh.. Alka throwing some condition on Rashi.. 1: She take her milk instead of bottle milk.. 2: she want only Gulo handling not Meera.. 3: eveny body call him Golu not Vansh coz she give him this name.. Rashi gets agree on her every conditions... Clap Clap im loved it Alka attitude.. This girl knows how put Rashi on her place.. Rashi face was totally worthy for watching while Alka throwing tartrums on her... ROFL [<:P]

IN RN...

Dhawal is ready with his unexpected gift.. He going to open the door.. But foam separe press or put in his eyes he yells n Kinjal runs n open the door.. n bring him is washroom.. Kinjal wash her eye n dry it with her pallu Day Dreaming Dhawal say her now hes ok so than she may go he does himself.. Kinjal Ouch
Dhawal come towards Kinjal with gift.. First on Gift he wrote Get Well Soon to Kinjal Ji.. Shocked Confused LOL Kinjal get well soon.. But im alright.. Dhawal replies no i didnt get anything to write up so i wrote get well soon.. ROFL Kinjal also giggling.. Embarrassed after open a gift one CD come out.. Dhawal said he made this CD withh all his fave songs how Knijal like it.. Tongue he played the CD.. Or song on Kinjal DiDi.. ROFL ROFL Kinjal getting pissed off n Dhawal said sorry glati se mistake hogayi.. I will get other one.. Kinjal remind Dhawal words.. * galti se mistake hogayi * n Giggling n blushing on it.. Embarrassed

InMM..

vansh is playing himself on RaJi room.. Rashi is in washroom.. Alka come n picked him n say him My Golu.. koki come n saw she hugging him n calling him Golu.. Koki yell her name twice but she didnt hear.. Then Koki come near n yells loudly.. Alka go shocked Shocked Koki take Vansh Back from her n give it to Rashi.. Koki warn her again if scenod time she see her with any kid.. Rashi want to permission fro Alka abt Vansh handling but koki glare her n said if once she told her so no need it.. koki leave.. Alka picked Vansh n said to Rashi nothing going to do from u.. I wona go with my son right now.. Rashi pacify her n said give sometime to her she will do something.. Alka said ok but not longer.. Approve ( btw im loving to see Rashi face first time Rashi bumped with some one like Alka ture desevring fro Rashi Thumbs Up ) The way Alka treated Rashi was tremendes.. Clap

PreCap...

Rashi telling to Family on dinning table that..last night in her dream kanhaji comes n say to change Vans name into Golu.. Koki suspicious n say but it was the same name whom Alka calls Yesterday of Vansh.. Rashi n Alka both shocked.. Shocked

chi chi... Now u telling lies on the of Kanhaji.. Dead this is the limits..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasadRitu--Archana-delsiShaunSA-dipsy80-ani_grJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alka warning to Rashi..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile Really felt bad for Alka that cause of Rashi she has to stay away from her son. Ouch Loved the way Alka answered back to Rashi. It was much needed. Clap

Nice Kinwal scene. Embarrassed No Gohem today. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update SherryTongue

To be frank, I loved the KinWal scene todayEmbarrassed It was very beautiful to see Kinjal's change towards Dhawal. Lovely scene from the CVs. They do have some good things to show at times.

On the other side, things are heating up. I wonder why Rashi does not protest to Alka about vansh. After all Vansh is supposed to be Rashi's adopted son also. It is indeed true. When you have something to hide, there is no way will you be happy.

I like Alka's yearning to be with her son. I think this is what will drive her to run away with Golu and be caught by Gopi. Rashi keeps pushing her luck all the time. Kanhaji and dreams.. My footAngry 

Well, unlike Rashi, I think Alka will not listen to her mom after tomorrow. Hence she will take Golu away from this place where she is not even allowed to touch him. Wonder what Gopi will do to make Rashi come out smelling rosesErmm

delsiNazimKiDewani

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awesome update sherrySmilekinwal..aww what can i say...chooo cute.. .Dont know why in mm they are only focusing on vansh..opps "Golu" track...along with this they can show GoMeeHem scene alone...atleast a small scene!I'm eagerly waiting for kinwal V'day...but then less hopes for gohem V'day seeing the way vansh track is going...grr.hope hope cv dont disappoint us by skipping atleast gohem vd...and especially this year...all is well that of gohem...some cute scenes of gohem vd should be shown*hope*

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

To be frank, I loved the KinWal scene todayEmbarrassed It was very beautiful to see Kinjal's change towards Dhawal. Lovely scene from the CVs. They do have some good things to show at times.

On the other side, things are heating up. I wonder why Rashi does not protest to Alka about vansh. After all Vansh is supposed to be Rashi's adopted son also. It is indeed true. When you have something to hide, there is no way will you be happy.

I like Alka's yearning to be with her son. I think this is what will drive her to run away with Golu and be caught by Gopi. Rashi keeps pushing her luck all the time. Kanhaji and dreams.. My footAngry

Well, unlike Rashi, I think Alka will not listen to her mom after tomorrow. Hence she will take Golu away from this place where she is not even allowed to touch him. Wonder what Gopi will do to make Rashi come out smelling rosesErmm

without any doubt KinWal rocked today once again.. Kinjal giggling n blushing on Dhawal Ji's stupidity was so so awesome.. Im loving it Embarrassed

today Rashi face actual tantrums in the face of Alka.. Harini.. Im also thinking that Alka want to run away n Gopi will caught her.. n then she know all truth.. Rashi lies abt God was rediculous.. In her selfishness she didnt lift Kanhaji either.. Angry but Alka rant on Rashi was to good.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

To be frank, I loved the KinWal scene todayEmbarrassed It was very beautiful to see Kinjal's change towards Dhawal. Lovely scene from the CVs. They do have some good things to show at times.

without any doubt KinWal rocked today once again.. Kinjal giggling n blushing on Dhawal Ji's stupidity was so so awesome.. Im loving it Embarrassed

today Rashi face actual tantrums in the face of Alka.. Harini.. Im also thinking that Alka want to run away n Gopi will caught her.. n then she know all truth.. Rashi lies abt God was rediculous.. In her selfishness she didnt lift Kanhaji either.. Angry but Alka rant on Rashi was to good.. LOL

Yeah Sherry. Alka is being driven to desperation what with Rashi always promising but never showing any results and Koki behind Alka all the time..Confused The end is not far away. 

I hope that inbetween all this stupidity, we have a nice GoMeeHam scene. Alka may plan to run tomorrow. Gopi may know the truth by Wed. So does that mean our GoHem valentine is down the drain?Cry

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Awesome update sherrySmilekinwal..aww what can i say...chooo cute.. .Dont know why in mm they are only focusing on vansh..opps "Golu" track...along with this they can show GoMeeHem scene alone...atleast a small scene!I'm eagerly waiting for kinwal V'day...but then less hopes for gohem V'day seeing the way vansh track is going...grr.hope hope cv dont disappoint us by skipping atleast gohem vd...and especially this year...all is well that of gohem...some cute scenes of gohem vd should be shown*hope*

Ur wel come dear... Big smile

Hetal me also hoping that Cvs didnt forget GoHem in between Vansh Saga.. Im excited for KinWal to GoHem is GoHem.. Want some good n romantics moment of them forsure.. Hope cvs didnt dissapoint us.. I think before thursday this track gonna be end.. Confused

Justlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Yeah Sherry. Alka is being driven to desperation what with Rashi always promising but never showing any results and Koki behind Alka all the time..Confused The end is not far away.

I hope that inbetween all this stupidity, we have a nice GoMeeHam scene. Alka may plan to run tomorrow. Gopi may know the truth by Wed. So does that mean our GoHem valentine is down the drain?Cry

Harini... Alka is very clear in her way.. After her mother words she still standing there where is want.. She didnt interest in any thing beside Golu.. She isnt greedy like Rashi n her mother... rather she did not care abt her baby future.. Im so impress with her she is poor but she didnt this her weakness.. I really want she run away with her son..

@ Oh Harini.. I didnt want Cvs ruind GoHem VD like anniversary n other occaions.. I want some ozzing moment of GoHem on this VD.. Thats it Approve Cvs didnt them sideline afterall GoHem is main lead... Confused

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top