Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

in real life if this happened to a girl

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ok we know madhubala is fiction,how would society treat her ,  the men would leer at her even think she is easy,  the women would  bit$& about her,  a lot of torment will go into destroying a girls life. 
are  cvs are going to show this?  what happens in real life  it will be interesting to see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think i wrote in several posts that if it will happened with any girls in real life that some one catch her or marry her to take revenge there is no reason to tolerate him
i think no one has that much patient and power to love that guy again or trust him again
totally separation from my side🥺
DIL KA KHELONA HAI TOOT GIA
KOI LOTARA AA KAY LOOT GIA
DIL APNA OR PREET PRAI KIS NAY HAY YEH REET BNAIE
PANI MAY EK GHAR BNAYA OR PANI MAIN AAG LAGAEE
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This CV will make mad of us so do not worry much just watch and enjoy...it is show at the end of the day...
nekochan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup I have also said on my several post that if this actually happend in real then it will be impossible for that person to turst the guy again. Like no...I deffo wouldn't even though if he said he loves me and wants me back I would still say no becuase I will dought him..the trust I had on him he broked it so No!!! I only tend to give people two chances but this is way too much so no chance at all...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suk you are asking if the CV's will show the reality of a divorcee in society, what men and women in society will do to Madhu now, and not that RK should be forgiven and that eventually Madhu will be with RK. Tellychakkar is saying Madhu is already going to get to normal and get her old job back.

So yes today I think they will show his humiliation at the chawl of Madhu, then later Padmini to go and beg at his house to take her back. I will wait for the live update to be sure if they are showing that then I'm not watching today, I wait for something better.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
The thing is its too filmy to be real !!
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Yes agar real life me aisa hota to wo ladki uski cmpltly band baja deti..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Suk you are asking if the CV's will show the reality of a divorcee in society, what men and women in society will do to Madhu now, and not that RK should be forgiven and that eventually Madhu will be with RK. Tellychakkar is saying Madhu is already going to get to normal and get her old job back.

So yes today I think they will show his humiliation at the chawl of Madhu, then later Padmini to go and beg at his house to take her back. I will wait for the live update to be sure if they are showing that then I'm not watching today, I wait for something better.

i have just wrote about madhu getting on with her life   and this may  peeve of rk as he wanted her destroyed shocked etc so hence he knows she is not a fan of films that is why he pushes her into films as his revenge is not over  or he wants her near him as its his ishq n junoon that  takes over and he is battling his demons
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3432512
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaa.real men to band bajta hi RK ka...