Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! Embarrassed Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/02: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
So Riva and I have been working together on this "spur of a moment" idea: Valentine's Day in TTLSC!!! Party Party

So we have decided that we will be having our personal Valentine's Day celebrations here!!! Dancing

So all you guys have to do is PM either of us: MSN_Vanny or riva2987 with the gift you would like to give another member and we will share those gifts on Valentine's Day!!! Smile

For example: Vibz wants to send a dozen red roses to Sharitha Di, then she'll have to send the exact picture of the roses to either Riva or I and we will present it to Sharitha Di on Valentine's Day with the rest of gifts! Smile

P,S - You can send in as much gifts as you like to many members of TTLSC as you wish!!! 

Have fun guys!!!! Let's rock Valentine's Day!!! I expect lots of PMs so that we can have loads of surprises! Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrockschacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug Missed me? Tongue LOL Since I seem to be running against time lately, my style of writing will change...sometimes. Wink

The difference between two mothers

In Monday's episode, the difference between Shail and Saviri Devi was greatly highlighted! Both are mothers of one biological offspring and one adopted(to be used in both sense-since the circumstances in which Rajeev became SD's son was never really revealed). Shail, a poise woman that believes in truth was shown fighting for the right of both her daughters and protecting them from harms way(Vihaan) whilst, SD portrays herself as a poise woman, but never once did she support the truth and she does not really want to "protect" Vihaan from anything, she just wants to side with Vihaan. Ouch Ouch Confused

She always stubbornly support Vihaan, whilst Shail stubbornly support Gunjan. Nobody questions SD, since she's clearly the tyrant of the Agarwal's household, whereas, despite having the rights as the eldest bahu of the Garg's, Shail's words are never heard until proven correct. As sad as this is, it's reality, where truth always needs to prove itself whilst wrong only forces it's way in. Ouch Angry

The difference between two husbands

This was quite an interesting observation and I literally danced when I noticed! Embarrassed LOL For once, Dayal stood silently behind Shail whilst she gave a powerful lecture to Vihaan. He did literally stand behind her! Tongue That's all a woman can ask for from her husband in times like these, support! Clap Clap Dayal could have skirted this and become the "head of the household" and take the matters in his hand, but he just took the back seat this one time and enjoyed watching his wife support righteousness. Clap Whereas, Shailesh always took the back seat and let SD handle everything. She always had the final word in the Agarwal household and today, the reality is blatantly in front of him. Instead of blindly supporting his wife all these years, he should have stood next to her, not behind her! Wink Just the way Shail stood next to Dayal, when it was his turn to give a speech to Vihaan! Clap 

I agree, Dayal may be unreasonable most times, but that's in sync with his character traits, but Shail has always stood with him and try to balance everything. Whereas, in the Agarwal's household, SD is the unreasonable one but Shailesh never tried to bring the balance! Confused Poor man, even he couldn't stop his first born from the wrath of his second wife(assuming I have the relationship dynamics correct). Big smile

Rachna's numbness VS. Gunjan's relief

Many might be angry with Rachna for the way she behaved, but I loved it! Clap Clap That was completely natural! Rachna is now past the stage of helpless crying, frantic shouting and unreasonable accusing. She's now in the stage where everything falls into place and she realises that only she was wrong all along. Ouch Hug She was blaming Gunjan, but hearing that she would have been rejected even if Gunjan wasn't in the picture totally shook her world and made her come to the drastic realisation! Cry Poor girl, she deserves nothing as such for her innocence and plain looks! Cry

Gunjan just being happy and hugging her was natural. Once one realises that the one they are trying to protect all along is safe, then hugging that person is most logical and needed and I'm sure even she didn't realise that Rachna never received the hug properly! Ouch Poor girl also, she had to endure so much for the one person she cares about most! Cry

Rajeev Heart Heart

Yes, the man is a topic by itself in my eyes! Day Dreaming Loved the black shirt, firstly! Embarrassed I could write an entire paragraph on how the shirt looks on him, but no time! Sorry girls! Big smile Wink

He rocked even when he's silent and today he got the most powerful dialogues! From silently supporting the truth, ergo demanding an apology to the Garg's to threatening Vihaan that he will lose his brother! Clap Clap Certainly a man of few words! Wink

He is certainly the pillar which will support Rachna, he never believed she was a behenji, as his brother claimed, and there are more ways than one to tell a girl she's beautiful! Wink Just hang in there Rachna! LOL From the way he was observing the fleeting emotions on Rachna's face mostly, only suggests that it's finally affecting him more than he'd like to convince himself! Clap

Coming to him threatening Vihaan, Rajeev knows Vihaan well enough to know that Vihaan may be strong and bad in the outsider's eyes, but he's a softie to his brother. Only a weak one falls for a threat and Rajeev knows that he's putting alot at stake by telling something like that to Vihaan. Clap Clap Reverse psychology always does the trick when all roads are closed.

Vihaan

In some ways, the guy deserved to stand alone in my analysis too! LOL

Just one thing, he loves Rajeev most! Embarrassed Rajeev is the one who is his brother, his best friend and his role model and losing such a person only shows that one's actions are definitely wrong. At this point, it's unclear whether Vihaan will redeem himself or not. Ermm

He only agrees with SD when she's supporting him. He sidelines his father. Only Rajeev's opinion matter and that say's alot about their relationship! Clap

Asides:

* Loved the circle that inevitably formed when all the family members reached! Clap Such is life at this point. Things did come full circle for Rachna and the Garg's.

* The order in which the family members were revealed when Vihaan realised that he just confessed in front of all! Clap

* In Mandir, in front of God was where truth always prevail! Clap

* Where did the Pandit disappear to? LOL 

* Charu, Sangeeta and Seema's antics are hilarious!!! ROFL

That's all folks! Embarrassed Thanks for reading this rant! Love you all! Hug

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 12 February 2013 at 12:51am

yaseminkashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Reserved :) .

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

bhai zaroor kho doge!!!!

You know I don't know Hindi! Cry

Translate please? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
By the way, I'm very satisfied with the episode! Clap Well directed! Clap

I loved how we got more Rajeev scenes, obviously! Blushing

I wanted Rachna to hear exactly what Vihaan thought of her and that happened! Dancing

Less Charu, Seema and Sangeeta! Party

More SD! D'oh

Lastly, I kept seeing the alien from that Joker movie at the bottom of the screen and was so distracted! ROFL That's one cute alien! ROFL

kashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
The best part was Vihaan saying if Rachna had not sent Gunjan he would have rejected her. Rajeev sis s brain cells might be working overtime and hope he realized Rachna was with him. My mom also feels he will marry Rachna so am super excited now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfankashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.