IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

And Debs Happpy wala Birthday

thank you so much..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Logic Behind The Age (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Nice logic. But I think Rati is responsible for this. She gave a curse to Parvati to never give birth from her womb, so she had to make the statue of AS.

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Agree  

jayvenk

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

What is the issue even if Ashok Sundari is older than Nahush??There is nothing against marrying an older woman!!!!!

If you remember it was Nahush himself and not his parents who accepted the betrothal!!!!!

Also Nahush is human while Ashok Sundari as the daughter of Lord Shiva and Parvati ages slowly and is in a state of eternal youth and immortality!!!!!!Smile

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Shania I love your logic. But does Ashok Sundari have any powers as it has never been shown that she possess any powers. Only Karthikeya and Ganesh have them. As for Ageing slowly i can understand that. But why show Nahush as a baby. As for getting the husband like feelings for a baby I can't understand the logic behind that.

pagli14

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Shania I love your logic. But does Ashok Sundari have any powers as it has never been shown that she possess any powers. Only Karthikeya and Ganesh have them. As for Ageing slowly i can understand that. But why show Nahush as a baby. As for getting the husband like feelings for a baby I can't understand the logic behind that.

Yes she does have powers though she is not as powerful as her brothers!!!!!!I think she can teleport herself!!!!!

I doubt she has husband feeelings for him!!!!He is her fiance and for now she is thinking of protecting him!!!!!But making him marry her now and lose his childhood is not right!!!!!!Disapprove

Also one must remember that she looks like a teenager and is much older while Nahush is a kid!!!!!!They are bound to think differently!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 February 2013 at 3:13am

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
LOLlol.Thumbs Up

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
is ashok sundari elder than nahush??????? Ouch
i feel there a prominant age differense between them...plz tell me...i dont know...

Edited by akshirocks - 19 February 2013 at 12:29am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.