Pratigya

Big Thrill ch. & FF show schedules...

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This channel looks like new which has started from Nov 5th 2012 currently airing only in the state of UP. And looks like Fear Factor is already on air...but the new series hosted by Arhaan will be starting from march...though it's still confusing about the channel and show here are a few links which I found check them...

http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k12/oct/oct287.php  

above link is about the channel...

http://www.whatsonindia.com/WhatsOnTV/Channel/Other-Regional/BIG-RTL-Thrill-TV-Schedule.aspx

this link is showing the shows schedule and timings...

looks like it's from Reliance net work...maybe frnds from India and from north states would get more info on this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs..latha..fb facing sum problems..getting crashed again & again..😑
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heera1702

tfs..latha..fb facing sum problems..getting crashed again & again..😑

no problem will meet late eve...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So this channel only in UP?? πŸ˜•
Latha.I thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

So this channel only in UP?? πŸ˜•

looks like as of now...but it's also written that they will extend to other states soon...hopefully with AB series from march it will come to other states too...πŸ€”
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankx for sharing   πŸ˜›
Looking forward to it for AB new look 😎
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Latha.I

looks like as of now...but it's also written that they will extend to other states soon...hopefully with AB series from march it will come to other states too...πŸ€”

Then we will have to depend on online videos 
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs😊

I wanted to see AB's new show especially since he is the host, but knew that the channel isn't available for USA so hoping to see it online.

Latha.I thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

tfs😊

I wanted to see AB's new show especially since he is the host, but knew that the channel isn't available for USA so hoping to see it online.

looks like it is not available in many parts of India too...so we are equally good...maybe YT will help as most of their videos are there on YT...😊
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Latha.I

looks like it is not available in many parts of India too...so we are equally good...maybe YT will help as most of their videos are there on YT...😊

That's good to know thanks, then we will be able to watchπŸ˜›