Uttaran

Why Yuvraj left Uttaran ???

Bolbachan123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why Yuvraj left Uttaran ? Wil he come back ?
This Meethi - Vishnu track is really boring ...except for few shaadi n mehendi scenes.
However Vishnu ( Mrunal Jain) does not look like a Villain at all...Yuvraj acting was better ...
I heard Pallavi is going to replace Tina is it true ???? if so how can they replace dual roles ...it will look bad if they replace dual roles in one go...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bolbachan123

Why Yuvraj left Uttaran ? Wil he come back ?

This Meethi - Vishnu track is really boring ...except for few shaadi n mehendi scenes.
However Vishnu ( Mrunal Jain) does not look like a Villain at all...Yuvraj acting was better ...
I heard Pallavi is going to replace Tina is it true ???? if so how can they replace dual roles ...it will look bad if they replace dual roles in one go...

cvs probably cheated him as well like they cheated rasya🀒
who wants to be a molester and a rapist forever
it is good he clearly saw that this role is going to stereo type him so better to leave who knows what he might become after a rapist may be a nurderer a terrorist πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I am glad he left this bogus serial and channel 🀒 for good πŸ‘

clearly he is doing very well as Vishnuji in Devo ke dev mahadev πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

where his talent would be praised and he will inspire to work very well and professionally too and there he will also get to show his talent

No he won't come back bcoz if he was coming back then why would he leave in the first place and why would they change the story and send him to jail for 5 yrs 🀒

thank god he chose the better work from where he is expected to go places

I wish him all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone is waiting for him!
Gud actor like him who is handsome hunk is made negative
who can watch ut if cvs do not listen to viewers?
Cvs should get srj back
i want yukta
want love hate track of them.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i curse these ut cv's for making my Narayan a molester that too remorseless..and the attempt to rape was not outburst of sudden anger (which though punishable but still can be understood) but a well plotted plan (remember earlier too he tried to drug mukta for raping her..in the party where meethi and aman were caught)
thank god SRJ left
otherwise he would be known as bad boy forever..but now he is known as the God forever..that too naughty Vishnuji
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But he hardly has screen space in dkdm!
Y srj took role if he knew d script first!
This plan of revenge wasmade in august!
If they were so much interested in revenge track they should have hired more villains
y yuvi? Even as bad boy he was cute
but y made him antagonist!
But now he is listed in protagonist?
So yuvi will return lyk positive taps
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rasyafan

cvs probably cheated him as well like they cheated rasya🀒
who wants to be a molester and a rapist forever
it is good he clearly saw that this role is going to stereo type him so better to leave who knows what he might become after a rapist may be a nurderer a terrorist πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I am glad he left this bogus serial and channel 🀒 for good πŸ‘

clearly he is doing very well as Vishnuji in Devo ke dev mahadev πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

where his talent would be praised and he will inspire to work very well and professionally too and there he will also get to show his talent

No he won't come back bcoz if he was coming back then why would he leave in the first place and why would they change the story and send him to jail for 5 yrs 🀒

thank god he chose the better work from where he is expected to go places

I wish him all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

not only srj...think how they mistreated rashami...n made her character do all kinds of negetive things...we all know why...gaurav n rash know how they r...so they also do other shows side by side...whu will tolerate if u completly ruin sumones character to promote sumbody...yuvraj was a fab actor...he understud the reality...he didnt like being turned a molestor...
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kadamvari

i curse these ut cv's for making my Narayan a molester that too remorseless..and the attempt to rape was not outburst of sudden anger (which though punishable but still can be understood) but a well plotted plan (remember earlier too he tried to drug mukta for raping her..in the party where meethi and aman were caught)
thank god SRJ left
otherwise he would be known as bad boy forever..but now he is known as the God forever..that too naughty Vishnuji

🀣 🀣 πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so cute πŸ˜†
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my srj will come...i know...
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kadamvari

thank god SRJ left

@bold disagree totally😑
mere pranpriya sirf mere hai!😳
u keep clone or his photo or duplicate for u!

if i was producer to srj would have been my main lead , unke saamne  haath jodkar  pair padkar unhe rok deti !

i m not fool enough to loose him!
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princessofkesar

@bold disagree totally😑
mere pranpriya sirf mere hai!😳
u keep clone or his photo or duplicate for u!

if i was producer to srj would have been my main lead , unke saamne  haath jodkar  pair padkar unhe rok deti !

i m not fool enough to loose him!

oye he is MY NARAYAN samjhe??😑
tujhe to sirf Yuvi k hi chinta hai..you can take Yuvi all yours
Narayan k avtar mein he is only MY PRANPRIYA😳
tabhi to DKDM forum mein uske AT main chalu rakhti hun jab tum sab Yuvi aur Yukta k liye rone mein busy rehte ho
hath pao jodke tum logo ko bulana padta hai Vishnuji ko praise karne k liye aur kehte ho Pranpriya tumhara hai😑

Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago