Pavitra Rishta

||Farewell to the Queen of PR|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

It was like Sachin Tendulkar who retired from ODI Format same way Anki did it unknowingly.

</div>

<div>

Many people said BCCI forced Sachin to retire from ODI, He wanted to play more . I thought after WC2011 he should taken retirement .

Sana there's a rule where BCCI cannot tell players to retire from each format of game its decision of player who wants new players to get chances n opportunities.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Farewell to the Queen of PR|| (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Guys , I will join you all later , bit busy now ..

I don't think it was a sudden decision , she had looked very unhappy with the role for a long long time ...
It was BalaJi and Zee who were not taking her seriously .She did not wanted to play grandmother to grown ups but they were making her do so .l..I am glad she left .I think the reason why Sushant came to pick her on this particular day speaks a lot ..

maybe she has  hoping that the track of the generation leap will be cancelled...it did not and that may well be the reason why she finally made up her mind ...

Thank God she left ...

I would have hated to see her getting sidelined any more ...har cheez ki ek had hoti hai ..The unfair treatmen tthat the Cvs were giving to Ankita was crossing the line ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 February 2013 at 11:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShowsgaurav_ankita08SSRfanForever

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Where is Jai today?he might be dancing by hearing this news.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
sometimes one is left with no choice but to leave .The situation is made s difficult that the person has no other choice left and that is what has happened in Ankita's case ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankargaurav_ankita08SSRfanForever

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

sometimes one is left with no choice but to leave .The situation is made s difficult that the person has no other choice left and that is what has happened in Ankita's case ...

Exactly Tanya di thats what happened with her Anki i m really angry on Zee for hiking her Salary just bcoz she is left the top running show of the channel.
Just Loved her for 3years in which she entertained us Archana.

TanyazJaishankarSSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

yeah di. I agree with you totally Tanya di. Zee and Balaji did wrong with Anki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

for entertaining us as ArchanaHug

vishwapJaishankarSSRfanForever

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Ha she really left , is this confirmed

r they gonna replace her

if this is true ...bye Ankita , it will be really hard to imagine Archana without u playing her . We all got so used to u . It was a 3 year journey and i wish u the best in ur acting career .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 February 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazzonanFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top