Pavitra Rishta

||Farewell to the Queen of PR|| (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 21

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

afsara sush replacement never worked... yup the show was solely on ankita's shoulder but now it is difficult and moreover after sush quit show was never about armaan chemistry , it was all about individual character... ankita as archana became huge in terms of character...

hmm di Sush replacement never worked I know. But many ppl still watched it for Anki. So they are saying it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Farewell to the Queen of PR|| (Page 19)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Even though ankitas leaving the show was expected, I feel a lump in my throat today , almost as though it is bidaai of archana. I remember the farewells she had organised for Sush and prarthana but she did not get a good farewell. So thanks for this thread.
AnkitA , you have made me sooo happy and enriched my life by your sweet presence. Didn't know that I could love someone I don't know sooo much. Really missing you. Wish you all the very best of everything. You deserve all good things always.
Do come back soon with a substantive role !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaFan_No1Jaishankarishika_sushitaSSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@ GManda72
yeah she deserved a decent farewell from the set of PR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaFan_No1

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
We all love you ankita

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Once again thanks Afsara dear for the thread.Smile
Changes are inevitable and this change has happened for good for Anki and we her fans.
Glad Anki has left this show for good and is taking a good break.I am hoping she comes back soon with a good production house who value their actors.The best thing that has happened her is Anki has left the show in good terms with Ekta like Sush.
I am hope Anki joins a production house of either SP or colors.
I am sure Anki would be having abundance of offers in hand,hope she takes something good and comes back soon now.
On the side note, I would like to wish Gautami best of luck.Feel bad for her that she had to end up in the trap of Ekta all over again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaFan_No1ishika_sushitaSSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
U r welcome Jai da. After a long time got ur post. I totally agree with you. Anki should join SP or colors. They care for their actors and honors them. And yes both Sush and Anki have a good relation with Ek. This is a great thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaFan_No1Jaishankar

AnkitaFan_No1

AnkitaFan_No1

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Yes I don't want Anki to work with ekta again.

JaishankarSSRfanForever

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@Sushant fan_afss : lovely post :-)
its sad that ankita s leaving d show .she s a fantabulous actress. She did wonderful job as our lovely ,cuty, beautiful archana manav deshmukh , i'l realy miss her ;-(;-( for me she was ,is and will always b my archana ;-(:-(
wishing all d very best to ankita for her bright future . May u get many more fame , projects and success...god bless u ...hope to c u sooon . Sayo nara :-)

TanyazSSRfanForever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top