Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Thanks dear for opening this thread for Anki๐Ÿ˜Š

I am still not sure until I hear from her which might be on 15th Feb in a SBS/SBB segment I guess.
Would like to take thisopportunityto thank Anki for entertaining us for 3 and half hours.
We laughed/cried along with Archu and felt her emotions through Anki.
What a deadly combination of stunning looks+personality+attitude+talent/skills.
Anki has got it all.She can choose what she wants to do which signifies how talented and how much in demand She is in.
I hope Anki comes back soon after a break in a new avatar either in a TV show or in regional marathi movie.
Whatever it may be we fans will always be there for our Anki/Sushita to support her and cherish her glory ,success and her happiness with her love Sush.๐Ÿ˜Š.
Wish you all the best Anki.Come back soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fab post jai da!
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita! Lots of best wishes and good luck to you Ankita! I am so overjoyed you are free of this crap. I hope you get bigger and better projects, something that will challenge you creatively and something that you can be proud of. You have given almost four years to this show and it's time you deserve a break! Good luck and take care! 
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me PR without Ankita is next to impossible. Cannot imagine anyone else as Archana.
PR has been the only serial I ever followed on TV and it was mostly because of the charming Ankita, Sushant and their attractive portrayal of Archana and Manav.
Initially the story of PR was as much close to reality as is possible for a TV serial, realistic portrayal of various characters by an extremely talented cast comprising of both newcomers and seniors. Each character, both positive and negative, had a unique position and together they made the serial a winner.
And very very special was the jodi of Archana and Manav (who as portrayed by Ankita and Sushant ) epitomised true love in a real world and hence came to be loved by so many .
I have never followed any Balaji soap earlier but recently had a look at the storylines of some of the past hits. In each of them, the lead couple separated and married other people and had generations of children. So I will thank BT for not doing that to Arman and preserving the sanctity of their love even if lately the circumstances are contrived.
And Thank you Ankita for making me love you in a way I did not think possible, frankly. Hope and pray that you stay happy forever!

Edited by vishwap - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Hey guys! Lets Make some creations for Anki. You can make creations of Anki's fav food, Sushita moments, gift for Anki or beautiful wishes for her. Or whatever you want to do. You can also put some old interviews of her here. So that those missed those articles can read it now.
Ankita made PR colorful so it's time to make her last moments colorful. Hurry guys! Hope we'll get some SBB+SBS segments of her last day in PR set on 15th.
Edited by Afss - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
This is for Anki...
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
all the best to her...
Afss_94 thumbnail
ARMAN'S fav Pav Bhaji!!!
Afss_94 thumbnail
Where r you all Anki pankhas??? Seems all are sleeping??? Jaago re...
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going to miss Ankita so much because she is the reason why I first started to watch the show.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Sana there's a rule where BCCI cannot tell players to retire from each format of game its decision of player who wants new players to get chances n opportunities.

Oh Ok