||Farewell to the Queen of PR|| - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys , I will join you all later , bit busy now ..

I don't think it was a sudden decision , she had looked very unhappy with the role for a long long time ...
It was BalaJi and Zee who were not taking her seriously .She did not wanted to play grandmother to grown ups but they were making her do so .l..I am glad she left .I think the reason why Sushant came to pick her on this particular day speaks a lot ..

maybe she has  hoping that the track of the generation leap will be cancelled...it did not and that may well be the reason why she finally made up her mind ...

Thank God she left ...

I would have hated to see her getting sidelined any more ...har cheez ki ek had hoti hai ..The unfair treatmen tthat the Cvs were giving to Ankita was crossing the line ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Where is Jai today?he might be dancing by hearing this news.
sometimes one is left with no choice but to leave .The situation is made s difficult that the person has no other choice left and that is what has happened in Ankita's case ...

Originally posted by Tanyaz

sometimes one is left with no choice but to leave .The situation is made s difficult that the person has no other choice left and that is what has happened in Ankita's case ...

Exactly Tanya di thats what happened with her Anki i m really angry on Zee for hiking her Salary just bcoz she is left the top running show of the channel.
Just Loved her for 3years in which she entertained us Archana.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

yeah di. I agree with you totally Tanya di. Zee and Balaji did wrong with Anki.

for entertaining us as Archana๐Ÿค—
Ha she really left , is this confirmed

r they gonna replace her

if this is true ...bye Ankita , it will be really hard to imagine Archana without u playing her . We all got so used to u . It was a 3 year journey and i wish u the best in ur acting career .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Thanks dear for opening this thread for Anki ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am still not sure until I hear from her which might be on 15th Feb in a SBS/SBB segment I guess.
Would like to take this opportunity to thank Anki for entertaining us for 3 and half hours.
We laughed/cried along with Archu and felt her emotions through Anki.
What a deadly combination of  stunning looks+personality+attitude+talent/skills.
Anki has got it all.She can choose what she wants to do which signifies how talented and how much in demand She is in.
I hope Anki comes back soon after a break in a new avatar either in a TV show or in regional marathi movie.
Whatever it may be we fans will always be there for our Anki/Sushita to support her and cherish her glory ,success and her happiness with her love Sush.๐Ÿ˜Š.
Wish you all the best Anki.Come back soon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

r they gonna replace her

if this is true ...bye Ankita , it will be really hard to imagine Archana without u playing her . We all got so used to u . It was a 3 year journey and i wish u the best in ur acting career .

Kool, she has not confirmed it herself but the website seems very sure ..

I definitely want her to leave because Archana hardly has any role in this show now ..Purvi, Ovi , Teju and even Punni ...they all have roles more important than her and that is not what Ankita deserves ..

It seems like she has quit but we will know for sure on Friday .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

r they gonna replace her

Kool di Anki didn't make it clear as she has to abide by the contract rules till the last day of contract. But in fb or somewhere she left a message for her fans thanking them for supporting her. Besides Sushant's sudden visit to PR set also indicates that something is happening. But it is confirmed by TC that Anki left the show. And they always give true news. And yes it will be very tough to imagine someone else to play Archana. We'll definitely miss her. But we are happy for this decision of her.