Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Afss

yeah rashi di will give some. And please di do share if you have some vidieos.

i can give links of the video...lets start it will be fun...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rash2222

had a very bad day... got late for office , broke traffic rules , paid fine... and then the ultimate one ...my assistant came running and told ankita had quit the show yesterday... i was like WAT?? everything was fine till yesterday... every matter was sorted then what happened suddenly ... she was like don't know...

but kind of glad she left the show... many are chasing her and many will chase her

that means decision of leaving was sudden? I mean none had any idea of her last day of shoot?
That means no Farewell. Balaji and Zee didn't give her any farewell! Just ridiculous!
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really miss her, she was best, she is best as Archana's role and I really hope she come bacl soon in another show or film. she is really great actress. I will not bash anyone but Its not good from producers side to expect 28 years old will play 80 years old in TV show and end her career .

All the best Ankita for future.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afss

that means decision of leaving was sudden? I mean none had any idea of her last day of shoot?
That means no Farewell. Balaji and Zee didn't give her any farewell! Just ridiculous!

I think its a sudden decision but its a good decision. I think no one knew she was yesterday was her last day, not even Hiten, Savita ji or Usha ji .
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
It was like Sachin Tendulkar who retired from ODI Format same way Anki did it unknowingly.
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish u all the best Ankita for ur future project👍🏼
come back soon with better project😃
Nice thread thnx for opening it afsara[:):
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

It was like Sachin Tendulkar who retired from ODI Format same way Anki did it unknowingly.

Many people said BCCI forced Sachin to retire from ODI, He wanted to play more . I thought after WC2011 he should taken retirement .
Afss_94 thumbnail
Here is an old performence of Sushita. Comedy ka daily soap. Hope you'll enjoy it. You know Old is gold. And Sushita's all performences are evergreen. So enjoy! And do share some videos and pics here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7uUj7KLpgc
Afss_94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

</div>

<div>

I think its a sudden decision but itsa good decision. I think no one knew she was yesterday was her last day, not even Hiten, Savita ji or Usha ji .

yeah even media was also spreading the possibility of her not leaving the show. She just went away silently. It added extra gravity to the image of Anki.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

</div>

<div>

Many people said BCCI forced Sachin to retire from ODI, He wanted to play more . I thought after WC2011 he should taken retirement .

Sana there's a rule where BCCI cannot tell players to retire from each format of game its decision of player who wants new players to get chances n opportunities.