tamanna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 I wonder what they'll do with Mallika. Very soon (if not already) she'll come to understand that Jassi will always the first priority in Armaan's life. Last time she thought she is not as important as she would like to think herself to be she "tried" to commit suicide. Wonder what tricks she'll play now? The writers have as such disintegrated her character very badly by showing her to be a malicious woman. I hope they do some kind of justification to her character now and let her exit frame gracefully.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
even i hope so. in blf her character makes a graceful exit from armando's life. but she still has a very imp role to play acc to blf. 
tamanna thumbnail

Yes, they have managed to turn her character into a fire breathing dragon, a cold hearted *****. This Mallika makes you wonder what made Armaan fall for her or even think that he really feels something for her. And now that we see Armaan hedging to get committed to her, I don't find it too surprising!!! Poor Mallika, she doesn't really deserve this. But you cannot really blame the lady; she is after all, constantly surrounded by people like Aryan and Paree!!!

KK_lassi thumbnail
I completely agree with Tammanna, if u see guys.. mallika  never had the pride from her heart.. it would pari. .always flatterring in the opposite effect, and Mallika being innocent at heart would refer Pari may be as a true friend. So also, Aryaan is none the less and also since mallika was a orphan, and puru and ila took her as their daughter she is a bit demanding.
radha_18 thumbnail
Marcella was so classy! I actually felt sorry for her at the end of BLF.