Page   of 4

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS:Serial high points (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Wow. Tfs.

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Here is a crazy thought but I think I may be right.Smile

Just saw the segment. I have a feeling that the SBS guys got the caption wrong. It should have been Alka ki Maa hone ki Kabar sab Jaan Jayenge.. Instead of Rashi ki Maa hone ki Kabar.

Something that actually makes it more feasible is the fact that the promo also is about Vansh's reality coming out and the MOdis knowing the truth.

BTW, Urmi scene was the beggar dream of Koki and Kinjal she had beforeLOL
geez I think you are right Harini! Atleast your take makes more sense than SBS! LOL...if what you think is true I am really shocked that they made such a huge blunder! Confused

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Just saw the segment. I have a feeling that the SBS guys got the caption wrong. It should have been Alka ki Maa hone ki Kabar sab Jaan Jayenge.. Instead of Rashi ki Maa hone ki Kabar.

Something that actually makes it more feasible is the fact that the promo also is about Vansh's reality coming out and the MOdis knowing the truth.

geez I think you are right Harini! Atleast your take makes more sense than SBS! LOL...if what you think is true I am really shocked that they made such a huge blunder! Confused

Yeah Dipsy.. But often SBS makes mistakes as they just get news bytes and unless you are actually following a serial, it is difficult to catch the errorsSmile So lets just watch and see if the CVs have actually planned for a pregnancy or if this is just an errorWink

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsy80

Yeah Dipsy.. But often SBS makes mistakes as they just get news bytes and unless you are actually following a serial, it is difficult to catch the errorsSmile So lets just watch and see if the CVs have actually planned for a pregnancy or if this is just an errorWink
really they have made such a mistake before?!...but I hope you are right...I dont want Rashi to be pregnant..I would not wish any child to have a mother like her Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivaciousJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yeah Dipsy.. They have made mistakes before and in other serials too. I think they get their bytes and even if the track changes, they will not know immediately and hence the bytes change. Smile I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is one of those instances that the actual message does not come true.

I am not against Rashi getting pregnant but I think it is highly irresponsible of the CVs to show her character just switching her love off from Vansh and turning it on to her own child so quickly. And what more, I do not think she is ready. Not in any way to become a mother.Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top