Page 4 Page 4

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by dipsy80

Dont know if the scene that they showed (Urmi getting shocked) had anything to do with Rashi getting pregnant...what I am not looking forward to is Rashi being a pain in the neck to everyone after she realizes that she is pregnant..remember how she started behaving when she suspected she was pregnant Dead

And Dipsy, remember how she behaved just as soon as she got VanshShocked This is going to be horribleOuch
Harini if I know the CVs they will also ensure that she gives birth to a boy so that she gets to gloat further AngryDead

Yup and also tell Gopi that Meera needs to be the lesser one.. I do not think Ahem will stand for thatSmile Nor will Koki.. Rashi can do whatever she wants..
So does this mean we are in for a leap. I do not see Rashi's pregnancy term being shown completelyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS:Serial high points (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Here is a crazy thought but I think I may be right.Smile

Just saw the segment. I have a feeling that the SBS guys got the caption wrong. It should have been Alka ki Maa hone ki Kabar sab Jaan Jayenge.. Instead of Rashi ki Maa hone ki Kabar.

Something that actually makes it more feasible is the fact that the promo also is about Vansh's reality coming out and the MOdis knowing the truth.

BTW, Urmi scene was the beggar dream of Koki and Kinjal she had beforeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-munnihyderabadani_grXarina

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Just saw the segment. I have a feeling that the SBS guys got the caption wrong. It should have been Alka ki Maa hone ki Kabar sab Jaan Jayenge.. Instead of Rashi ki Maa hone ki Kabar.

Something that actually makes it more feasible is the fact that the promo also is about Vansh's reality coming out and the MOdis knowing the truth.

Hope u r right... This makes much ore sense...and from the point of justice also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1Xarina

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Is Rashi pregnant.. that is ok but Urmi shocked kyun hain ?? thanks for info deepa 

but Harini's comment makes more sense as in the current track Alka's truth is to be revealed to the family ..,and that could be the reason for Urmi's shocked expression 

ani_gr

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
OMG! WTH! Angry
Tfs. Smile

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Lol.. We all knew this was coming up... ufff..Confused

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
tfs

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Harini my saviour Hug  Thanks for that.  I was about to stamp my foot like a trooper at the news earlier on.  I hope that this is what is being said.  How is it one is declared pregnant without the aid of a pregnancy test.  Or do the eunuchs turn up and delcare it.  Cos if that is what happens either I am in trouble or I shall be glaring at my daughter. LOL

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top