Pavitra Rishta

Ankita left Pavitra Rishta Yesterday - Article (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita left Pavitra Rishta Yesterday - Article (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thank god she is gone

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Happy that Ankita has finally left PR, show is a mess right now and it was really asking much that Ankita play the role of a mother to grown kids and now grandmother when in reality she is only 28 years old

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushantFan_Afss

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Freedom! So happy for you Ankita!

I do hope we get some sort of segment in the next couple of days. 

And what about the character of Archana? Does she just disappear one day in the show? 

SushantFan_Afss

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged

As the date of her quitting the show comes closer, Pavitra Rishta babe Ankita Lokhande plans a vacation with boyfriend Kai Po Che actor Sushant Singh Rajput

Ankita Lokhande is all set to quit Pavitra Rishta soon, and she will celebrate by going on a swish holiday with boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput. The actor was originally slated to quit the show onFebruary 15, or so it was said, but reportedly the production house was desperately trying to keep her on the show by offering her a heavy increase in her pay packet. However, she denied this flatly and said, "I cannot comment on anything right now. If the media has written about February 15 being my last date for Pavitra Rishta, then you people will get your answer on February 15. As for now, I can only say that I am going on a holiday with Sushant."

Only recently it was reported that Anita has already quit the show with her last working day being February 10 and made holiday plans. And with boyfriend Sushant Singh's first movie Kai Po Che up for release, we know Ankita wants to be by her man's side and bask in all the attention that we're sure his role is going to garner!

So have a good time, babe, and we hope that just like your BF, you too land a super movie real soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afssfansush

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
this bollywood life people love ankita a lot... they always use such nice word and describe her decision so beautifully...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afss

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

this bollywood life people love ankita a lot... they always use such nice word and describe her decision so beautifully...

thanks di for sharing. It calms down me. I was in a bad mood. You know why. Better not discuss it anymore.
Happy for Sushita!

FireLordPhoenix

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
tfs 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top