Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: *shikha*

Glad she left!!

actually the problem is anki got so popularity and so many awards for best popular actress and her show used to got highest TRP and getting now that its itching others 🤣🤣🤣but all actress cant get popularity /award/TRP like anki ,so we r proud of anki⭐️
Edited by sushkita10 - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sushkita10

actually the problem is anki got so popularity and so many awards for best popular actress and her show used to got highest TRP and getting now that its itching others 🤣🤣🤣but all actress cant get popularity /award/TRP like anki ,so we r proud of anki⭐️

yeah! Agree with u!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy! glad to hear this 😃😃

All the best Ankita for your future projects, you indeed are one of the finest actresses in recent times ⭐️
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sooo happy dart anki left dis crap and hope so she will nt come back to pr again as she deserves much better roles coz. She is a amazing actor and sooo happy dat she is planning a holiday with sush we will miss u anki come back soon with a nyc shw or with sushant in some ads wanted to see both of together again
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good for her! Glad to hear she quit this hopeless show!

She deserves better roles & shows! Now there is nothing left worth a watch in PR!

Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the best Ankita...story has crossed the point of tolerance
Will miss you as Archana...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
www.tellychakkar.com/news/be-or-not-be-part-pavitra-rishtais-dilemma-ankita-lokhande
NimBOO_pAni123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am happy she left
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally i'm very happy to hear great news. after sushant left, it's ankita now. i wish her all the best for her future... 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would prefer if she leaves but I do see high chances of her staying back till the 1000th episode. The current story-line has no scope for Ankita as an actor...it would be sensible for her to leave now than later. Leaving a job for better prospects is an extremely normal thing to do. We do it in our regular lives...Ankita should have the freedom to do so to.  

Anyway, all this Onir-Purv/Misht-i-Arjun-Ovi drama is too much of a khichdi for Archana to do anything about. So better is to let kids have their own way. Their rishtas aren't even pavitra...its infidelity being promoted in the garb of 'Pavitra Rishta'. Awful.