Rules & Announcements

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 2/4/2013 to 2/10/2013 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 34

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Madhubala rock

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmifaria86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 2/4/2013 to 2/10/2013 (Page 28)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Love ya rishbala

asmifaria86

lenageorge

IF-Dazzler

lenageorge

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

Originally posted by deepak148

equality for madhubala. our show is best, have the best actors. dvd rockzzz. This cheating towards us is untolerable. Why to give other forum special treatment ? give equal treatment to both

TB is not giving any  special treatment to any other show why you are again & again saying this
don't bring other shows in the matter yes i feel that IF is being unfair with MB & DD bcoz more than 4 or 5 times the forgot to tag DD  in the articles or videos & the forgot to tag MB in to article in past some months & after requesting they tagged it which makes me say this 
but saying that they are giving any  special treatment to any other show is not fair too bcoz they haven't give articles on some important twists of other shows too so plzzz do not bring other shows in the issue it 's a request 

thank you in advance 
faria agree with u dear.Thumbs Up
Y CAN'T they ask for buzz points in peace not bashing others and  blaming other forums.Any way punarvivah rockzzz.IF start giving article for all shows equally.

Edited by lenageorge - 12 February 2013 at 2:14am

Tahitien-moonfaria86

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Mb rockk

asmifaria86

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@ fans of other shows plzzz do not take MBians in a wrong way we are asking about Madhubala 's buzz points which are really more than what MB has got in the CM post we are not say that you guys are getting special treatment or PV is getting any special treatment  i'm fan of both of the shows 

niks23  I dont know y Mbians r making noice,, they always get 2-3 articles minimum per week 

we fans are not asking if article to give us any we are asking why the points are so less which the comments & rates are more it's a logical question if they don't correct it
it will effect DD & VD rankings too bcoz the were tagged in 2 of the articles too 
if guys were in MBians place u guys would ask the same 

if this CM is for the period Monday, February 04, 2013 to Sunday, February 10, 2013 then Madhubla had 3 articles 

1:Expect 'big' twist in 'Madhubala...': Saurabh Tiwari buzz 
which was on Monday, February 04, 2013

& it has 1076 Comments & 617 User Rating

2:RK's time to take revenge which was on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 
it has 687 User Rating & 1212 Comments

& 3: TAM (What do our producers expect from the revised TAM sheets?)

it has 421 Comments 264 User Rating i know the tam buzz votes & comments will get divided with all related shows & i think Madhubala wasn't tagged in that article although Madhbala was in that article too

Edited by faria86 - 12 February 2013 at 1:02am

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lenageorge

Originally posted by faria86

Originally posted by deepak148

equality for madhubala. our show is best, have the best actors. dvd rockzzz. This cheating towards us is untolerable. Why to give other forum special treatment ? give equal treatment to both

TB is not giving any  special treatment to any other show why you are again & again saying this
don't bring other shows in the matter yes i feel that IF is being unfair with MB & DD bcoz more than 4 or 5 times the forgot to tag DD  in the articles or videos & the forgot to tag MB in to article in past some months & after requesting they tagged it which makes me say this 
but saying that they are giving any  special treatment to any other show is not fair too bcoz they haven't give articles on some important twists of other shows too so plzzz do not bring other shows in the issue it 's a request 

thank you in advance 
faria agree with u dear.Thumbs Up
Y CAN'T they ask for buzz points in peace not bashing others and  blaming other forums.Any way punarvivah rockzzz.IF start givING aticle for all shows equally.

leena thanks dear for agreeing with me Smile
i'm fan of both of the show if it would have happen with PV i would ask the same like once they didn't give GC's buzz points i was asking the same fairness for GC too 
& i agree IF should give all shows equally articles or the should remove buzz points from CM & IF ranking for actors 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lenageorge

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Congrats to Punar Vivah! <3 Keep rocking Gurmeet and Kratika, you guys are outstanding! So glad to have you both as the leads of Punar Vivah. The Mittals rock for bringing you 2 together! Lots of love!! Heart 

P.S. TB/IF is not biased to any one show or any one actor. If your show has fewer articles, it would have fewer buzz points. The comments don't matter as much as the number of articles, which is why BB used to have a lot of buzz points, although their articles received fewer comments. 

@ Euphoria dear i totally agree with u that B/IF is not biased to any one show or any one actor
& plzz read my comment on page 28 

here is it's link thank u in advance 

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Faria, I know where you (and the other MBians) are coming from but the thing is that you guys won't receive more buzz points on the basis of having more comments. Now you would ask, how would I know? That's because we PVians have asked this question before. When BB was on air, it used to get much more articles than any other show, which is why they used to have the highest buzz points, although the articles didn't even get 100 comments. Why PV had more buzz points this week was because we had more articles, leaving out the 2 TRP articles. I hope I have made some sense. 

You guys can go ask Vijay sir, no one's stopping you but don't live under the wrong impression that just because your articles had more comments, your show should have more buzz points. That's all. Big smile

gurudrishtifaria86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top