Suits
Suits

India-Forums

~:: Suitors Chit Chat Corner ::~ (Page 7)

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallybaby

Originally posted by iluvvampires

Harvey and Mike and Jessica

Besides being introduced to Jessica's mother [read more here], Harvey [Gabriel Macht] may abandon Jessica [Gina Torres] and the film for another company, according to Zap2it

is this for realShockedShocked that wouldnt make any sense though
God knows ..if its true Jess will learn a lessonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sallybaby

sallybaby IF-Rockerz
sallybaby
sallybaby

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
^ yeah come to think of it i actually want him to leave the company for another one...that will make jess come back to her senses at least...

i think we just have to bear the torture of this drama...but it sounds interesting though really waiting for it to start !!

ok this is off topic but does any one watch PLL or knows where the forum is ??

Edited by sallybaby - 18 June 2013 at 4:14am
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yup it ll be fun to watch.. i really like 'cold' harvey

no amina..i dunno anyone who watches PLL..
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
'Suits' season 3 premiere spoilers: Mike's certainly shocked about something…
We're just about four weeks away from the start of "Suits" season 3, and we know what you're thinking: That is still a very long time! We certainly agree, and for whatever reason, getting some other USA shows back right now in "Royal Pains," "Necessary Roughness," and "Burn Notice" has caused the wait to feel even longer.

Hopefully, we'll be able to ease the pain somewhat with one of the first photos from the July 16 premiere entitled "The Arrangement." Mike's clearly shocked about something, right? The biggest shock to us here is that he and Harvey are in the same room, and neither seems to be making a move to strangle the other.

In reality, these two are both grown men, and there will at least be some sort of move made to keep the two parties civil during the premiere after Harvey unsuccessfully tried to fire him at the end of last season. What we also appreciate here is that Louis Litt has a similar look of shock / concern on his face, but he is not looking in the same direction as either Mike or Harvey.

What do you think is causing panic in our leading men? A merger, a monster tearing apart New York City, or Jessica spontaneously firing all of them? Okay, the first one of this list is the only thing that is going to be a key plot point this season, so it might have to do with that. We're in the process of watching the first episode now, so we will have some more teasers for you soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwsallybaby

iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
'Suits' Season 3 Spoilers: 'The British Invasion is Here'; Flashbacks Will Feature a Young and Eager Harvey Specter

As the summer months roll in, so do the season's biggest television shows. So while you clean your swimming pool and work on your beach body, don't forget to take a break every once and a while to sit down and cool off in front of your TV. One of the summer's hottest shows, "Suits," will make its return in July, but in the meantime, there's plenty to get fans excited. Gabriel Macht, who plays Harvey Specter, recently opened up to TV Fanatic and shared his excitement for season 3.

"The British invasion is here. The merger is complete," Macht said about the upcoming season. "Harvey is not happy. The loyalty issue with Mike is completely destroyed. It's going to take a lot for Mike to get back on the Harvey team. Lewis needs an associate. He asks for Mike's hand. The courtship begins because Harvey just lets him take."

Macht went on to talk about a series of flashbacks that will also be strewn throughout the season, some of which will date back ten years. Fans will see his character, Harvey, as a young buck, trying to prove himself. Although he's a younger at heart and more dependent on Mike, Macht assures that there's still plenty of Harvey fans know and love. One flashback in particular will feature the younger Harvey on a baseball diamond with his father. Watch the entire interview below.

In other exciting "Suits" news, "Game of Thrones" actress Michelle Fairley will be joining the cast in a reoccurring role. Fairley will play Ava Hessington, a British entrepreneur who heads a successful international oil company, according to Entertainment Weekly. Ava will face a lawsuit that could potentially destroy her family business. She puts all her faith and trust in Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), and prays for the best. Hopefully things won't end as gruesome for Fairly as they did on "Game of Thrones" last week. Then again, a surprise massacre complete with beheadings and sliced throats doesn't quite fit the "Suits" aesthetic, so she should be safe.

"Suits" will return to USA Network on JuLY 16

Edited by iluvvampires - 18 June 2013 at 6:06am

abjbdishiuwsallybaby

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Harvey and Mike and Jessica

Besides being introduced to Jessica's mother [read more here], Harvey [Gabriel Macht] may abandon Jessica [Gina Torres] and the film for another company, according to Zap2it

I'm not interested about Mike and Rachel but Harvey a big YES. This bit sounds fab and I'm glad Harvey's leaving Jessica's camp in the new season

He'll bounce back at the old firm eventually though LOL

abjbdishiuwsallybaby

sallybaby IF-Rockerz
sallybaby
sallybaby

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
hope they are not going to concentrate so much on mike and rachelPinch
i like them individually but their story is just...bleh

abjbdishiuwHappyMelody

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I knowww Amina and I find them pretty boring actually. Harvey is the sole reason I watch this show so I guess I'm biased ROFL

abjbdishiuwsallybaby

Go to top