•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
It might be because I'm kind of new to BV and haven't seen all the episodes yet. But I've seen some people asking for Gauri to come back and I just want to know wasn't Gauri a negative character?
In the episodes I've seen Gauri was always shown to be a manipulative horror. Eg: I saw an episode where she blames Anandi for her abortion when actually it was her fault

I just want to know if there is any episode where Gauri is a good character instead of the selfish callous woman she was shown to be in the later episodes for a lot of people clamor for her return. 

Is she bad or good?
Edited by ranitha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ranitha

It n.[/DIV]

Is she bad or good?

Gauri is close to "mad"rather that good or bad. She does not know what she wants. she was kind of split personality 😆

She hates child marriages but loved her child bride groom. She hates the one who canceled her child marriage and funded her education but loves her parents who pushed her into it and left her at some one else's doorstep...she hated everyone who tried to teach good...she its a kind of depressed case turned psychotic. So I think she isn't bad either...she is just crazy.
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Gauri is close to "mad"rather that good or bad. She does not know what she wants. she was kind of split personality 😆

She hates child marriages but loved her child bride groom. She hates the one who canceled her child marriage and funded her education but loves her parents who pushed her into it and left her at some one else's doorstep...she hated everyone who tried to teach good...she its a kind of depressed case turned psychotic. So I think she isn't bad either...she is just crazy.

Thank you for that lucid explanation😆. That made it very clear🤣
I admit I thought I had her figured out as a manipulative cold hearted selfish bi..h  but then I saw a lot of posts begging for her return so I thought I was wrong and she had a different avatar, a good one
Now I get it😃
Yeah, gauri was a spoiled, confusing, selfish girl. People want her back not because they love her but nobody wants jagya to marry for the third time 😉
we want her back coz we need spice...thats show is boring with touch me not drama of anandi and her fake character...

no doubt gauri was screaming,shouting and insecure but she is not like this with everyone...

its not we love her...we love her presence atleast after jagat she is the only character who can give new directio to show...otherwise its overdose of mahantaa and ppl are bored...

she is positive plus negative character some ppl like her some hate her and thats the real person..

its clear from india forum article people want her to make show intereresting...
Edited by shalluuu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shalluuu

we want her back coz we need spice...thats show is boring with touch me not drama of anandi and her fake character...

no doubt gauri was screaming,shouting and insecure but she is not like this with everyone...

its not we love her...we love her presence atleast after jagat she is the only character who can give new directio to show...otherwise its overdose of mahantaa and ppl are bored...

she is positive plus negative character some ppl like her some hate her and thats the real person..

its clear from india forum article people want her to make show intereresting...

You know I would love to have her back too as a negative character. But I really don't want her and Jagya to get back together because their getting back together completely upsets the balance of the universe. If Cvs show a couple who built their life by ruining someone else's getting a happily ever after that would be the worst possible message they could give especially to the Anandis of their world
Gauri and Jagya are 2 very different people now with 2 very different paths but I would like Gauri's entry as a negative character 
Originally posted by ranitha

You know I would love to have her back too as a negative character. But I really don't want her and Jagya to get back together because their getting back together completely upsets the balance of the universe. If Cvs show a couple who built their life by ruining someone else's getting a happily ever after that would be the worst possible message they could give especially to the Anandis of their world
Gauri and Jagya are 2 very different people now with 2 very different paths but I would like Gauri's entry as a negative character 

yes they spoiled the life of anadi but what anandi is doing to make her life instead of giving weird expressio and touch me not drama to shiv...if jagat had ruined her life ...shiv is there to make her life but what she is doing ,,,she is also doing wrong with shekhars...but still she is mahaan...jagat is anandi past and shiv is present...when ur present  and  future is better than past why you cry for past...if gauri want to live with jagat after realising her mistake than i would like to see them together...
Edited by shalluuu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shalluuu

yes they spoiled the life of anadi but what anandi is doing to make her life instead of giving weird expressio and touch me not drama to shiv...if jagat had ruined her life ...shiv is there to make her life but what she is doing ,,,she is also doing wrong with shekhars...but still she is mahaan...jagat is anandi past and shiv is present...when ur present  and  future is better than past why you cry for past...if gauri want to live with jagat after realising her mistake than i would like to see them together...

I don't think it's that easy. See loving someone and baring yourself completely to that someone are two very different things. Shiv thankfully seems to have got it

Anandi does love Shiv.  And she does not love Jagya anymore.Too much has changed between them . But making love is a completely different thing from loving someone. You have to be completely , totally , 100% in lov with the guy before you can accept that, you have to trust him with every fibre of his being and once you have given yourself to someone then you feel as if you are bound to him. Breaking that bond and forging a new one is a very hard process. Slowly Anandi is making progress and Shiv being an awesome guy understands and tries to help her through it
She is not thinking about the past here but fighting it and struggling to adjust to the present

Gauri and Jagya- Nooo! But I don't think we will ever agree upon this so   ðŸ˜ƒ

Personally I would like a stronger man for Gauri, somebody she can't control but who can handle her and exert enough nfluence ver her to draw her away from her horrendous mother. In Gauri-Jagya Gauri has always been stronger and that is what caused the marriage to fail in some part
Jagya needs someone he can be strong for -that will be the making of him
And Gauri needs someone who will be strong enough to match her and draw her onto a decent path