Hitler Didi

New Info : Indira remembers her past !! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by Malayraj

Now I am quite sure new entry is confirmed !! The two new actors might have been decided yet and an article can come anytime !!LOL
Now, this is how InShi are fully axed today !Dead
No more interest left in this couple and the show ! I would love to quit this drama now !!Dead

@ Bold- Me too same here.

What interest is there, if Inshi is killed?

Will be Out from the forum and HD- if Inshi is not there.
Yes, InShi will not be there !! I know slowly slowly they will wipe out the character of Rishi and make new man as new male lead !! So, better to stop watching/reading WU's etc!!
i am quitting HD and this forum tooo !!Dead

But, they have still not confirmed right. The day they confirm as to "Inshi" is not there, surely, I will quit. Till then Confused
They haven't confirmed and they will never confirm!! I knwo other wise how will they gain trp ?? LOL
I think they will drag like this till the end and at the end they will make inshi together so whats left ?? I mean why to torture ourselves anymore ! I can't watch otherwise I will surely suffer from Headache !!Censored

Also Zara is quitting, so we can't get RaSu scenes in ZaShi form , to kiske liye HD dekhe ??Confused

Nothing else is left to watch !!Sleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Info : Indira remembers her past !! (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Now I am quite sure new entry is confirmed !! The two new actors might have been decided yet and an article can come anytime !!LOL
Now, this is how InShi are fully axed today !Dead
No more interest left in this couple and the show ! I would love to quit this drama now !!Dead

@ Bold- Me too same here.

What interest is there, if Inshi is killed?

Will be Out from the forum and HD- if Inshi is not there.
Yes, InShi will not be there !! I know slowly slowly they will wipe out the character of Rishi and make new man as new male lead !! So, better to stop watching/reading WU's etc!!
i am quitting HD and this forum tooo !!Dead

But, they have still not confirmed right. The day they confirm as to "Inshi" is not there, surely, I will quit. Till then Confused
They haven't confirmed and they will never confirm!! I knwo other wise how will they gain trp ?? LOL
I think they will drag like this till the end and at the end they will make inshi together so whats left ?? I mean why to torture ourselves anymore ! I can't watch otherwise I will surely suffer from Headache !!Censored

Also Zara is quitting, so we can't get RaSu scenes in ZaShi form , to kiske liye HD dekhe ??Confused

U mean to say that Rishi's role ends?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Malay! you are giving a lot of credit to the creatives by bold. They have no idea what they are going to do, man!! its just random. Rati in one of her interviews said that they don't have an episode bank. I wonder if they have a bank for ideas Wink

Raleighbcat

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Tfs bro LOL
Out of d box idea's ROFL
Just after zara left Indra remembers everyting how nice LOL if she remembered Lil before zara dint hav to becum a murderer na LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatTBDRESS-SUMITaholic-_saumya_

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I am getting an intution.

Might be Sumit's role is going to End.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-.ByGod.Nancy

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

nehu... don't worry... wo khud hi confused haiWinkLOL
sumi wo confused rahe par humare dimag ka dahi kyu bana rahi hain AGAR YAHA INSHI HI NAHI HUYE TO DEKHNGA KOUN?ADHE TO PEHLE CHALE GAYE BAKI ADHE INSHI FANS BHI CHOD DENGY

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I am really sick of these twists that don't even add up to storyline .
Just reunite Inshi family first , this is first show i have seen where family never come together even after so many years .If they Inshi family to a part ,why creat it the first place. I was waiting for Zara exit so that I can start to HD , but no they up with another stupid twist . Man I just want one week of happy hitler family ( Indira,Rishi and Indu) is that too much to ask for . 
I will watch this week if this twist turn out blah blah , then this will be my last stop in this show.

Edited by aweil1 - 11 February 2013 at 12:54am

-SUMITaholic-

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Clara-

Tfs bro LOL
Out of d box idea's ROFL
Just after zara left Indra remembers everyting how nice LOL if she remembered Lil before zara dint hav to becum a murderer na LOL
but then Zara ki exit kaise define karte... but it would have been better... Zashi and Sahra (Saheb+Indira) LOL would end up together

Post Reply New Post

Go to top