-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by shwetha297

@ Blue: But, Indira's first love was Rishi right.

We dont; want one more love story in b/w now.
No , Rishi isn't the first love !! before RIshi there was someone else in her life ( according to promo ) !! I think before her becoming a hitler and and before Indur left her family !!
Now I understood, She become hitler not because Indur left her but because her pehla pyar left her for some reasons !! ROFLWacko

OK, u are giving the new twist for the story.

Finally, USP will be changed. Rishi will never get happiness in his life.LOL
Yes , USP is finally changed and it is proved that Its Rishi whose life is a jung,  Its Rishi who will never get happiness in his life !! Cry
Indira will be happy go-lucky woman now as she will soon get her love back !!

to be frank, now I compeletely lost interest in this my fav. couple InShi !! 

Now, I would love to see two parallel stories...

Indira- new man
Rishi and his daughter Indu !!Smile

Malayraj, do u think that they make Indu and Rishi- together- bonding relationship b/w father and daughter?

No. Rishi's life is completely jung and again he gets frustated in life and may neglect Indu. Indu will be new hitler. Again Indira was lucky to get rishi. But situation spoiled our Inshi and seperated them.

So get ready to see the depressed rishi again.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

@ Blue: But, Indira's first love was Rishi right.

We dont; want one more love story in b/w now.
No , Rishi isn't the first love !! before RIshi there was someone else in her life ( according to promo ) !! I think before her becoming a hitler and and before Indur left her family !!
Now I understood, She become hitler not because Indur left her but because her pehla pyar left her for some reasons !! ROFLWacko

OK, u are giving the new twist for the story.

Finally, USP will be changed. Rishi will never get happiness in his life.LOL
Yes , USP is finally changed and it is proved that Its Rishi whose life is a jung,  Its Rishi who will never get happiness in his life !! Cry
Indira will be happy go-lucky woman now as she will soon get her love back !!

to be frank, now I compeletely lost interest in this my fav. couple InShi !! 

Now, I would love to see two parallel stories...

Indira- new man
Rishi and his daughter Indu !!Smile

Malayraj, do u think that they make Indu and Rishi- together- bonding relationship b/w father and daughter?

No. Rishi's life is completely jung and again he gets frustated in life and may neglect Indu. Indu will be new hitler. Again Indira was lucky to get rishi. But situation spoiled our Inshi and seperated them.

So get ready to see the depressed rishi again.Cry
Shweta I am ready to watch depressed Rishi too ( Because of Sumit ) !! But What I want is that : Please don't go behind your love because her first love is coming back !
I know in the beginning , they will show him hurt and depressed but later they may show his bonding with Indu !!

I mean a track can set up in which Indu hate Indira for deceiving her father but chances are less !!Dead

Now if they show him  heartbroken , we can watch him but not anymore running behind or crying for  Indira !!Tongue

And please no more haddis to pair with Rishi, i love to see him as single only !!Tongue
and please no more BNHH !!

to be frank if they show him going towards Indira or if they show him sad even after the return of Indira's first love , then I would give up this show !!Dead

-Shwetha-

Mystique. IF-Stunnerz
Mystique.
Mystique.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Watching the promo..it seems the mysterious man's body shape is similar to Sameer and Malik but right now I cant say anything about itConfused
But I must say majority of the forum is excited and eager to know the mystery of 8 yrs and the new guy and his relation with Indira SharmaEmbarrassed

-Shwetha-

-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HDInShi

Watching the promo..it seems the mysterious man's body shape is similar to Sameer and Malik but right now I cant say anything about itConfused
But I must say majority of the forum is excited and eager to know the mystery of 8 yrs and the new guy and his relation with Indira SharmaEmbarrassed

Yes shreya, even I predicted the same.

But as per the news, his name is "Danish".LOLLOL

Mystique.

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Twist pe twist...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index