Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
bold: jab pati patni ma beti bhai behen  ke reshte ka to mazak bana hi diya hain to dever bhabhi ke rishte ka mazak bana na ila ji ke liye mushkil nahi hainOuchAngry

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely True. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if new entry is "Samir" (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

emymichael

emymichael

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by shwetha297

Friends, I don't know why, but I strongly feel its "Samir diwan".

Indira called him as "Saheb". I think that he is the one who has taken her to Pak Jail.

Just remember the flash back words said by Zara.

Please share your views.

@bold can you tell me what Zara said or tell me the date so that i can watch the episode, i think i missed it

Sorry preethi, I don't remember the date, but its on the LW entry to SN.

May be in the month of Dec (4th Week I believe). When Zara said that she is going to do the investigation as to whether LW is Indira or not, she said that "One Unknown person has taken Indira from that Village". After seeing the physical posture, I strongly believe that he is Samir. May be he is only has taken her to Pak Jail and trained her.

yipeee i told on that day that i have seen a guy in the flash back scene where Indira runs from fire and falls on a man but all said it is a womanDisapprove

at that time itself i felt a new entry will happen and now it is time for that guy to enterBig smile

Preethi, its a women..indira fell on d women dat was narrating d story to Zara about wat happend 8yrs ago.. If im not mistaken its 25th dec epi.. Wink unless if u r referring to other epi which i might hav missed out Embarrassed

-PD-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Indira called him as "Saheb". I think that he is the one who has taken her to Pak Jail.

Please share your views. 

@bold can you tell me what Zara said or tell me the date so that i can watch the episode, i think i missed it 

May be in the month of Dec (4th Week I believe). When Zara said that she is going to do the investigation as to whether LW is Indira or not, she said that "One Unknown person has taken Indira from that Village". After seeing the physical posture, I strongly believe that he is Samir. May be he is only has taken her to Pak Jail and trained her.
GOD another marriage and noe its indira's turn ConfusedOuch  

Paulomi, Indira's marriage can't be happen bcoz Indira is a bhabi for samir. How come they spoil the bhabi and devar relationship. If they don't unite Inshi also fine, but I don't want Indira to be paired with that psycho and rapist samir diwan. 

i want to clear a point here, Indira is no more Rishi's wife and so she has no relation with Sameer for now.

whatever it is not Sameer, i am sure a new entry because Sameer is not pehla pyaar of Indira.

But she was his Rishi's wife before right. It would really be odd if she again marries samir who is the elder brother of her ex-husband.

I wish that it's a new entry. 

Ultimately, we know that the new entry will be negative, so need to feel insecured abt Inshi.

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emymichael

Please share your views.

yipeee i told on that day that i have seen a guy in the flash back scene where Indira runs from fire and falls on a man but all said it is a womanDisapprove

at that time itself i felt a new entry will happen and now it is time for that guy to enterBig smile

Preethi, its a women..indira fell on d women dat was narrating d story to Zara about wat happend 8yrs ago.. If im not mistaken its 25th dec epi.. Wink unless if u r referring to other epi which i might hav missed out Embarrassed

oh really Disapprove i think it is me who thought the flash back person is man. i have not seen Zara investigation episodes so i might be confused Ermm

thanks for the date of that episode i will sure want to watch it Big smile

emymichael

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Please share your views. 

GOD another marriage and noe its indira's turn ConfusedOuch  

Paulomi, Indira's marriage can't be happen bcoz Indira is a bhabi for samir. How come they spoil the bhabi and devar relationship. If they don't unite Inshi also fine, but I don't want Indira to be paired with that psycho and rapist samir diwan. 

i want to clear a point here, Indira is no more Rishi's wife and so she has no relation with Sameer for now.

whatever it is not Sameer, i am sure a new entry because Sameer is not pehla pyaar of Indira.

But she was his Rishi's wife before right. It would really be odd if she again marries samir who is the elder brother of her ex-husband.

I wish that it's a new entry. 

Ultimately, we know that the new entry will be negative, so need to feel insecured abt Inshi.

in TV industry it is not new to marry dever and bhabi whole kumkum show is based on that.. LOL

if Rishi dies then Sameer marries her would have lead to kumkum part-2 Embarrassed (if Sameer is not turned -ve)

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Malayraj

Please share your views. 
I don't think he is sameer as mrunal is doing uttaran !!!
He is someone new! Not sure who he is but someone new !!

Earlier i thought it might be Zara's plan to get Rishi but Zara's character is going to leave as per the info shared by Nikhila ! So he is someone new !!

Just like they showed Shweta ( Rishi's childhood friend , thought Rishi never loved her) they are introducing a new man in  Indira's life !!Confused

Now I guess, this time Rishi will become mahaan by sacrificing Indira to that man   just like Indira sacrifice Rishi for shweta !!ROFL

@bold - malayraj alot of chocolate for you Big smile
 Thank you !Big smile

I think ILA is copying this one : 

Earlier I used to watch a dailysoap, around the year 2005 when i was just 10 years old !! Kumkum - Ek Pyaara sa Bandhan ! Watched that because my elder sis was addicted to it !! I hope you had watched that dailysoap !!

There was a love story of Sumit ( Hussain ) and Kumkum ( Juhi ) !! story was set up as Kumkum's first husband died due to some uncurable disesae then she got married to his  younger bro.. after that they fall in love and one day her first husband returns !!ROFL

then the current husband "Sumit" decides to sacrifice his wife to her first husband ( his elder bro )  and leave them forever with his son !! Though he was very happy as his dead bro returns back and hurt at the same time !!LOL
he decide to go away  with his son and transferred his property on his elder bro's name !!Smile

But there come a twist in the story that he ( old husband ) was a psycho villain and had come back to get the property and he has psychotic intersions !Ouch he phsically hurt "Sumit"   and then what Kumkum did to him ?? She shot him in a temple with the help of an AK-47 !! ROFL
and then Kumkum and Sumit Forever !! ROFL Day Dreaming

Sorry I had told you the whole track of that dailysoap !!

I am ending here !!LOL

Now coming to HD, here I think Rishi will decide to sacrifice Indira and tried to unite the old lovers as he always want to see Indira happy and if Indira is happy with her first love then I don't think he would object !!LOL

Now what I think CVs will now proceed that same way !!Smile
and at the end will make the new man negative and then  InShi forever !!Embarrassed

But I wonder what will Indu do in between ?? ConfusedLOLROFL

emymichael

emymichael

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Please share your views.
<font color="#ff0000">
I don't think he is sameer as mrunal is doing uttaran !!!</font>
<font color="#ff0000">He is someone new! Not sure who he is but someone new !!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Earlier i thought it might be Zara's plan to get Rishi but Zara's character is going to leave as per the info shared by Nikhila ! So he is someone new !!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Just like they showed Shweta ( Rishi's childhood friend , thought Rishi never loved her) they are introducing a new man in Indira's life !!Confused</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Now I guess, this time Rishi will become mahaan by sacrificing Indira to that man just like Indira sacrifice Rishi for shweta !!ROFL</font>

@bold - malayraj alot of chocolate for youBig smile
<font color="#ff0000">Thank you !Big smile</font>

<font color="#ff0000">I think ILA is copying this one :
</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Earlier I used to watch a dailysoap, around the year 2005 when i was just 10 years old !! Kumkum - Ek Pyaara sa Bandhan ! Watched that because my elder sis was addicted to it !! I hope you had watched that dailysoap !!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">There was a love story of Sumit ( Hussain ) and Kumkum ( Juhi ) !! story was set up as Kumkum's first husband died due to some uncurable disesae then she got married to his younger bro.. after that they fall in love and one day her first husband returns !!ROFL
</font>

<font color="#ff0000">then the current husband "Sumit" decides to sacrifice his wife to her first husband ( his elder bro ) and leave them forever with his son !! Though he was very happy as his dead bro returns back and hurt at the same time !!LOL</font>
<font color="#ff0000">he decide to go away with his son and transferred his property on his elder bro's name !!Smile</font>

<font color="#ff0000">But there come a twist in the story that he ( old husband ) was a psycho villain and had come back to get the property and he has psychotic intersions !Ouch he phsically hurt "Sumit" and then what Kumkum did to him ?? She shot him in a temple with the help of an AK-47 !! ROFL</font>
<font color="#ff0000">and then Kumkum and Sumit Forever !! ROFL Day Dreaming</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Sorry I had told you the whole track of that dailysoap !!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">I am ending here !!LOL</font>

<font color="#ff0000">________________________________________________</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Now coming to HD, here I think Rishi will decide to sacrifice Indira and tried to unite the old lovers as he always want to see Indira happy and if Indira is happy with her first love then I don't think he would object !!LOL</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Now what I think CVs will now proceed that same way !!Smile</font>
<font color="#ff0000">and at the end will make the new man negative and then InShi forever !!Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#ff0000">But I wonder what will Indu do in between ??ConfusedLOLROFL</font>

Hahaha..i understand ur point malay..almost similar situation in uttaran before their leap n i stopped watchin LOL
i guess after indu will find for her swetha mummy... LOL LOL just kidding
Cvs are really gud in doin all creative stuff except for giving rishi,indira n now indu a normal family life..
I wonder wat will happen to me if problems keep comin even before the current 1s are still not settled.. Silly

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Please share your views. 
I don't think he is sameer as mrunal is doing uttaran !!!
He is someone new! Not sure who he is but someone new !!

Earlier i thought it might be Zara's plan to get Rishi but Zara's character is going to leave as per the info shared by Nikhila ! So he is someone new !!

Just like they showed Shweta ( Rishi's childhood friend , thought Rishi never loved her) they are introducing a new man in  Indira's life !!Confused

Now I guess, this time Rishi will become mahaan by sacrificing Indira to that man   just like Indira sacrifice Rishi for shweta !!ROFL

@bold - malayraj alot of chocolate for you Big smile
 Thank you !Big smile

I think ILA is copying this one : 

Earlier I used to watch a dailysoap, around the year 2005 when i was just 10 years old !! Kumkum - Ek Pyaara sa Bandhan ! Watched that because my elder sis was addicted to it !! I hope you had watched that dailysoap !!

There was a love story of Sumit ( Hussain ) and Kumkum ( Juhi ) !! story was set up as Kumkum's first husband died due to some uncurable disesae then she got married to his  younger bro.. after that they fall in love and one day her first husband returns !!ROFL

then the current husband "Sumit" decides to sacrifice his wife to her first husband ( his elder bro )  and leave them forever with his son !! Though he was very happy as his dead bro returns back and hurt at the same time !!LOL
he decide to go away  with his son and transferred his property on his elder bro's name !!Smile

But there come a twist in the story that he ( old husband ) was a psycho villain and had come back to get the property and he has psychotic intersions !Ouch he phsically hurt "Sumit"   and then what Kumkum did to him ?? She shot him in a temple with the help of an AK-47 !! ROFL
and then Kumkum and Sumit Forever !! ROFL Day Dreaming

Sorry I had told you the whole track of that dailysoap !!

I am ending here !!LOL

Now coming to HD, here I think Rishi will decide to sacrifice Indira and tried to unite the old lovers as he always want to see Indira happy and if Indira is happy with her first love then I don't think he would object !!LOL

Now what I think CVs will now proceed that same way !!Smile
and at the end will make the new man negative and then  InShi forever !!Embarrassed

But I wonder what will Indu do in between ?? ConfusedLOLROFL

@ Blue: But, Indira's first love was Rishi right.

We dont; want one more love story in b/w now.

Edited by shwetha297 - 10 February 2013 at 11:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.