Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Friends, I don't know why, but I strongly feel its "Samir diwan".

Indira called him as "Saheb". I think that he is the one who has taken her to Pak Jail.

Just remember the flash back words said by Zara.

Please share your views. 
I don't think he is sameer as mrunal is doing uttaran !!!
He is someone new! Not sure who he is but someone new !!

Earlier i thought it might be Zara's plan to get Rishi but Zara's character is going to leave as per the info shared by Nikhila ! So he is someone new !!

Just like they showed Shweta ( Rishi's childhood friend , thought Rishi never loved her) they are introducing a new man in  Indira's life !!Confused

Now I guess, this time Rishi will become mahaan by sacrificing Indira to that man   just like Indira sacrifice Rishi for shweta !!ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if new entry is "Samir" (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
 i love to be in this forum before a new entry, evry one is freaked outLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Indira called him as "Saheb". I think that he is the one who has taken her to Pak Jail.

Please share your views. 

@bold can you tell me what Zara said or tell me the date so that i can watch the episode, i think i missed it 

Sorry preethi, I don't remember the date, but its on the LW entry to SN.

May be in the month of Dec (4th Week I believe). When Zara said that she is going to do the investigation as to whether LW is Indira or not, she said that "One Unknown person has taken Indira from that Village". After seeing the physical posture, I strongly believe that he is Samir. May be he is only has taken her to Pak Jail and trained her.

yipeee i told on that day that i have seen a guy in the flash back scene where Indira runs from fire and falls on a man but all said it is a woman Disapprove

at that time itself i felt a new entry will happen and now it is time for that guy to enter Big smile

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

i love to be in this forum before a new entry, evry one is freaked outLOL

aishoo i am seeing you after along time Hug

yes it is so much fun to be on forum before a new entry LOL

.FALTU.

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Please share your views. 
I don't think he is sameer as mrunal is doing uttaran !!!
He is someone new! Not sure who he is but someone new !!

Earlier i thought it might be Zara's plan to get Rishi but Zara's character is going to leave as per the info shared by Nikhila ! So he is someone new !!

Just like they showed Shweta ( Rishi's childhood friend , thought Rishi never loved her) they are introducing a new man in  Indira's life !!Confused

Now I guess, this time Rishi will become mahaan by sacrificing Indira to that man   just like Indira sacrifice Rishi for shweta !!ROFL

@bold - malayraj alot of chocolate for you Big smile

-SUMITaholic-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Please share your views. 

@bold can you tell me what Zara said or tell me the date so that i can watch the episode, i think i missed it 

May be in the month of Dec (4th Week I believe). When Zara said that she is going to do the investigation as to whether LW is Indira or not, she said that "One Unknown person has taken Indira from that Village". After seeing the physical posture, I strongly believe that he is Samir. May be he is only has taken her to Pak Jail and trained her.
GOD another marriage and noe its indira's turn ConfusedOuch  

Paulomi, Indira's marriage can't be happen bcoz Indira is a bhabi for samir. How come they spoil the bhabi and devar relationship. If they don't unite Inshi also fine, but I don't want Indira to be paired with that psycho and rapist samir diwan. 

-Paulomi-

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Please share your views. 

Paulomi, Indira's marriage can't be happen bcoz Indira is a bhabi for samir. How come they spoil the bhabi and devar relationship. If they don't unite Inshi also fine, but I don't want Indira to be paired with that psycho and rapist samir diwan. 

bold: jab pati patni ma beti bhai behen  ke reshte ka to mazak bana hi diya hain to dever bhabhi ke rishte ka mazak bana na ila ji ke liye mushkil nahi hainOuchAngry

--Divya--

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Please share your views. 

i want to clear a point here, Indira is no more Rishi's wife and so she has no relation with Sameer for now.

whatever it is not Sameer, i am sure a new entry because Sameer is not pehla pyaar of Indira.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.