Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

so what's next...

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Now that major issue has been taken care of - SINAL reunion, what should come next?Ermm

It appears Gaurav's money laundering issue is next in line. Fine, I look forward to it as it has potential for family drama, conflict of values and ethics; not to mention court-room drama. It may even help SINAL build up in some wayWink

But other issues I wish to see in near future are obvious - RIBHAY. Kunal should be hell bent on taking revenge from them. Soon we should see Kunal re-opening up Rohit's murder case. Here even Vira can be utilized. Want to portray them in good light, they are eye-witnesses and we need to see their repentance for keeping mum that SINAL suffered so much. Given it is 9 year old case, re-opening and winning it will be hard and Kunal can lead in the case. We all want it without a doubt. 

Once that is done, Siddhi should urge Kunal to destroy Abhay Diwan as she is the one who is hurt more as he insulted Kunal. Kunal sure should be mighty pissed at this guy for torturing Siddhi. So I would not mind Kunal kicking Abhay's @$$ real hardAngry and Sulekha too suffering as she can not get away so easily. 

Anand-Andy, you two need to go to school regularly and not be KMH.

Now as per SINAL - what more can come. Well the "talk" was sure much needed and was handled very well. Clap Kunal admitting his fear what if Siddhi says she didn't love him was perfect for me. Wish there were some indication that Kunal had made at least one attempt to get her out but failed. That will be even better and give way to re-opening the case. 
Many more such "talk" can take place. SINAL can discuss how they both do not know how to be parents. Let them learn together and handle their kids. 
Let SINAL start working together. If Kunal indeed will get case against Gaurav; time for open communication where he can discuss this matter with Siddhi. Both of them can come up with a proper solution. I don't want Kunal to quit his job to save Gaurav; but it must lead to SINAL opening up their own law-firm.

For Valentine's dayEmbarrassed - both Kunal-Siddhi can give each other something. Siddhi still needs to see "blank pages" of Kunal's diary showing her how empty he is without her. Valentine's day can be simple yet very romantic in classic SINAL style with Siddhi making her style tea for Kunal, in return Kunal can make lunch for her. Then Kunal can give Siddhi combined gift for 10 years. what? 10 new saree, each for one years so this way bye bye Diwan clothesWink. At night they can plan a simple dinner on the terrace. Here Siddhi can give Kunal his Gold Medal. It can signify that with Siddhi's return in his life, Kunal's legal brilliance too has return. Now Kunal too can give Siddhi something more - a new MangalsutraEmbarrassed

They can even show a dance if they want, but that's it for nowBig smile

CVs - I do thank you for hearing us out and showing sensible track. Clap just do remember minor things like Siddhi is Veg, doesn't like kheer and gave you how to get rid of Diwan stuffWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sak91keerthi93dirk41divra4vipraja26adoharebharokarthi173PradsparichayanAkkiHPCoeur2PsychoFMS

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I personally like the roof terrace for them to spend their valentine day. I think I did post this comment on  someone else's post as this place is romantic and away from the rest of the brood .
Importantly I really want KC to propose to SC to renew the wedding vows as this time around they are doing it for themselves and not compelled to do for others. True love at last.!

He can show all the stuff you mentioned but the most important of all - really Kunal to  proposal to Siddhi ...and later a remarriage to follow.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharedivra4vipraja26divya17.8rainbowgirlPradsjay_bpm

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhu_vjay_bpm

sindhu_v IF-Rockerz
sindhu_v
sindhu_v

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Farah eh kaisa wish hain ROFL
U want richa back Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

vipraja26 Senior Member
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
well  ,  we  are  very  happy  with  the  storyline  so  far  and  sure  that  it  will be handled  well  further.

jay  and  silambu  ,  your  ideas  wrt  to  valentine  s  day  would  be  nice    .

after  gaurav's  problem   ,we  would  like  to see  Ribay    being  handled    by  kunal  .  this  again  is  a  must  !

It  would  be  interesting  to  see  Kunal  handle    Richa    now  .

hope  the  cvs  will  not  disappoint us    .

divra4jay_bpm

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jay_bpmparichayan

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
nice post jay!
u mentioned everything that we asked u forThumbs Up
well regarding gaurav's case i would say the best way to potray other side of sinal relation where they actually discussing the case like lawyers n real life couples it will show that unlike past now they had actually opened the channels of open communication to drain out all the misunderstandings ones n forever  n sorting out the gaurav's issue,let see what cv's hv in store for this
for v'day remarriage proposal,superb with everything u mentioned,cv's plzzz we realy want them to remarry bcoz that old mangalsutura n sindoor n sid's wardrope makes us remind smthing that we never want toDeadremember,these are small things but for us means a lot

jay_bpm

sindhu_v IF-Rockerz
sindhu_v
sindhu_v

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Farah eh kaisa wish hain ROFL
U want richa back Shocked

Mast hai, hai naLOLI just love her psychopana... without her parichay is not ParichayTongue
u left her asthma attack ;)

jay_bpm

Go to top