Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [5]: new thread link posted p.152 (Page 19)

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hello!

I am here *waves*..

This was intense, took me back to the first few chapters. But this time the intensity was well underlined with a tug of emotions.

There are few words that trigger the human emotions so strongly and for sure "Marry me" is one of them.

Specially when it's Arnav and Kashi Big smile

Thank you Devi

Love
G

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I did a happy little jig reading this update...will find some time and come back to comment more in the next few days...I have a lot gush over this update...
had2bu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

addictedx53 Senior Member
addictedx53
addictedx53

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Absolutely fabulous! Your ff is so unputdownable. Have read it in one stretch. The house, its aura, the emotions, the mystery...I can't wait till your next update, especially this one! It will never be simple!
-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hello!

I am here *waves*..

This was intense, took me back to the first few chapters. But this time the intensity was well underlined with a tug of emotions.

There are few words that trigger the human emotions so strongly and for sure "Marry me" is one of them.

Thank you Devi

Love
G

Heeyy... *Waves back*

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words!

Thanks to all my readers, both new and the old and faithful, for liking the last chapter to unprecedented numbers :)

Reward coming up soon :) 

-D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pantheraoncasathalulatekateappy_12swetha_chMentalExoticaKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Hello!

I am here *waves*..

Thank you Devi

Love
G

Heeyy... *Waves back*

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words!

Thanks to all my readers, both new and the old and faithful, for liking the last chapter to unprecedented numbers :)

Reward coming up soon :) 

-D

Waiting dear D Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExotica

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Chapter 57:  Once Upon A Time...

"No."

She said without looking back before moving to get out of the bed.

He pulled her back against him, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly before she had any ideas of trying to get away.

"Playing hard to get?"  he whispered, still keeping his teasing tone.

"Yes."  She played along, trying to un-wrap his arms from around her.

It only made him hold her tighter before he leaned in to nuzzle her neck as he whispered, "There are perks to marrying me, you know?"

There was an immediate and involuntary reaction as he heard her breath hitch and felt her nails dig into his arm.

"You want me to marry you to make love?"  She asked as her head fell back against his shoulder.

He thought he would have smiled at what she said if it hadn't flooded his head with images of doing exactly what she said... in vivid detail...

"Don't dismiss it until you have tried it."  He answered, moving her hair aside to press his lips over her erratic pulse.

"Have you made love with a lot of women?"  she asked.

He paused at her neck and looked up.

Her head was still back against his shoulder and he saw now that her eyes were closed.  

"A few..."  he said after a moment.

"Hmm..." was all she said then, although a moment later she added, "I take it you like sex a great deal then."

He raised his head fully then and kept his gaze trained on her still closed eyes and neutral expression.  When neither changed and she remained still, he answered truthfully on his thoughts on sex prior to meeting her.  "It's alright."

Her eyes opened then and she turned her head to look up at him.

"It's alright?"  her tone reflected surprise.  "That hardly sounds like it's on your highly recommended list.  Certainly not worth the trouble of an eternal committment."

For a virgin, she was almost comically blase about sex and the matter of his experience in the area.  Not that he had ever been a Casanova by any means.  But he had had his share of generally compatible sexual partners.  It had been a pleasant enough experience even if it had never been one that he had put a great deal of effort into pursuing for its own sake. 

With the woman in his arms though, he knew it would be different... what was between them left room for nothing else...  It wouldn't be sex as much as a way to possess her... and be possessed by her...

"I like touching you.  And I like it when you touch me."  He told her finally when he was at a loss for a good enough answer.

He hadn't known how she would react, but still wasn't prepared for the softening in her eyes... she lowered them slightly before looking up at him from underneath her lashes, the effect almost disturbing in its sensuality.   

He held her gaze as he felt the pit of his stomach drop out.

"Why didn't you take me to task that day when I bit you here?"  he asked, his voice turning hoarse, as he ran his index finger over the cloth covering her waist where he had left a mark on her in the pond.

"I was in shock."  She whispered as he felt her nails dig into his arm again.

"How about later on when you had recovered from the shock?"

"I thought of it logically.  You were merely getting back at me for putting you in that predicament.  Men like using underhanded tactics like that on women, don't they?"

As an answer, he bit the tip of her earlobe, making her earring swing back and forth as she jerked up in response.

"I don't bite every woman who pisses me off."

"I sort of imagined you did."  She said and he felt her fidget as his breath teased her ears.

"I thought you said that I couldn't resist you.  That that's why I kissed you four times in the first 24 hours after I met you.  In fact, in your words, "Even you, a man I am sure has never felt true desire..."

She didn't let him finish as she turned around and put her hand over his mouth to keep him from speaking anymore.

"It's impolite to throw words said in anger back at me.  Especially those that make me sound like a conceited witch."

"Even if it's true?" he asked, as he moved her hand to kiss the pulse at her wrist before dragging her onto his lap.

She stared at him, her eyes turning vulnerable.

Then she surprised him by leaning close and pressing her lips against his.  He needed no further encouragement before his fingers twined around her nape to pull her in to coax her mouth open and deepen the kiss. 

When they finally broke apart, she looked at him in that way that she had looked at him earlier when she had turned his insides out.   She put her arms around him and hugged her to him suddenly, surprising him yet again.

"Once upon a time... when you had first shown up at my doorstep, I would have married you in a heartbeat..."

"Now you've gone and ruined it, Arnav..." she whispered against his ear.

------

The following 346 member(s) liked the above post:

anima_bahadurck1985svahc123yukta7444MSA_SUDnehavashizil143maancrazyShini.Shiva86LovenallRain_drophoneyboney1smritigemipkndFanrs___19rachealASRtheManunderground1priyakamkarevergreen05vanesha230ligidhateja57shubashniPantheraoncasathalumalutysuganya91LuvGuaravsan123456ammiaPetunia11srishti90151sarunfansofykhanprincessep13pdj_71AnuMouli91cebelpalemsrsreetjuthra.kg5683ipkkndDivya.Prbtr0001bernad_shawOyester09bmishramdm2013asdfzxcvghjklbnnanicaNishmadhuHemaSuryaDerrynAs2001nayana66cuppycake11montykirama1CrazyArshiFanlibbyfernsocean28athiraramflash90zara28Manasvyiwkknd12smricsuzukiarhi_love_boniArshinmeCrazy_JMKfairycakemookieatulgPotatoefreakkeepcalmrabbavesuransunshineswirlathirumaKshwetasamba12owinafshanbabarmandhruvgudiya74et_tu_achusana.meherfanfollowermssravyatruth1-1twinkle662pwinchipesshaxxSassyxxgagsyprayasbanetta10Black_beautytellycrazy5armadfarhacassimvmppApsara1asmi123diotimamistletoe22lilyattitudesowmiya128star303lmathew77pal89711pasarisprizazyanahPedaMaankiMariamhbkumarmcmelinakvgmatrirajvtapaaskhannanam_adi321abcnikipukibhakbhartifanzoyadarkrosetessyranianamika00silverleavesDreamer-89Neha07spongebobchickamritabgayatri_ySansShyamroseycheeksoniachammuFridahatathbristicmileyfreakyshipraj123vavasomeoneipkvoldemortsman2195cloverday_lilyARSHI_FAN11varshapanMithilaTorrbumble_beepri3loveoceansseaLIONHEARTTRND86magnetasunsetlOVENIamv63barunxoxovaish912citirevathysugathanswarnakolasaninarmathabiju21IPKKND001hasheycutiepie_ash12345abcdefgAyaat1216Dreamy123-Reader-Amrita_12dasudisakamtokdinArshi200niharika111samarablogmoon8387uzam818shona136arshisimplearshiyakanishkadivya_divsPyewestNon-existentsanjuarshidair10arshiMirabellFirst_Lightipkndlover75mojganC0ralineloves_aishu.BlackSwan.BavarigolpokobitaDilLoveRomanceTirtharupask2405aneelovesarshianonyasrvinu.sr-MIMOSA-Polkadots78srija.singh04Addicted87Happy-go-luckypaayaal--BumbleBee--barunloveBonhi_ipkkndsochanatharvasfatima2603crazymg.04dreamymayapink.lotusRandomGirlmayabhisher_lockjoe_arhiShweta1691Onlookersslmay11rockinggirl5multifacetedinspiringstarsshils28karismaoh.petite.onesmiley13V3Odrhearuhisarahehsanprerna31simran78valeyrierana5maloseappy_12vidya.sanjaymsmarplelatekatehuny.thebestBe.edgysree10HADmishtiSujata77Nirjhor105charlie1950richiiiiispsharmilavikadesigirldhrashteetanya_viNi_singhDhara_sseshatreeAnamika100archana.mh17AdorableTroubleveil_of_roses-Aarya--Shobhu21-swetha_chN0306LeenaRocksmomoahmdmomb24emistryleanne_1983gifttagAbi.Nakushipuglyapoorvaarnavlakraj80crazy4ArnavSRsegadmoomin4455maverickmartin__blossom__daljeetsaga_twilightswat.gpreethi.saseedaarshy4everCheshireBilliEnchantressIronButterflyluvbugSS88dsbjCrazy4Sobtipran28671SnoowfallkclovearshiHeavens_Floweramus5Aruni.cinerarianaughtymalluAnarocksick..mrinalini..shree10Kishmishsikhni_riafnaphillips_2909PrasaiMentalExoticaLivingInPajamaszafiHot.Pink.Heelshad2buayshaomar-memorable-Krishnaluv94miss_bennetserialwatcher16jakhushiViji79kvarshaashred12melonieninandzooni.bluesonia_92amaypranayOmNaMaSteOm_disha_nyxxtinselhoneygrapeThanuAdityaNotKiddingopsyellowsnoopy84amaiaKalyaaniRiima_Azraapup03.LadyHitler._SenbonZakura_Madhuri53mishti_17dumasspvd

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
first...

Go to top