Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Wow ever day come ranveer and sahiba love stronger. What they do for achother. Now im 100% sure ranveer and sahiba will be together 4ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hundal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - Baby Dead (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SukuKiiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
nice promo 

versha786

Groupbie

versha786

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
o no ... shit...ab daljeet ye ase halat and sahiba ka bacha bhi ni raha shit...bina kise ganah ki saja mil rahi hai daljeet or sahiba ko 
or ranveer...shit i hate him ...
sajeet should be together...

Akki_Kundal

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by versha786

o no ... shit...ab daljeet ye ase halat and sahiba ka bacha bhi ni raha shit...bina kise ganah ki saja mil rahi hai daljeet or sahiba ko 
If you hate ranveer,but sorry cv love ranveer...now cv has realized not to waste the talent of a talented actor,i hope cv will utilised the talent of suku soonClap

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

If you hate ranveer,but sorry cv love ranveer...now cv has realized not to waste the talent of a talented actor,i hope cv will utilised the talent of suku soonClap

your world seems to start and end with ashish , i mean grow up dude , isnt kanan talented ?
and one more thing if someone is in real talented , promotion needs not be done . . .

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

your world seems to start and end with ashish , i mean grow up dude , isnt kanan talented ?
and one more thing if someone is in real talented , promotion needs not be done . . .
i am just talking about ashish...not anybodyelse thats it. as for as promotion is concerned...even you are free to do it nobody stopping you.

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 February 2013 at 10:28pm

marja

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Interesting promo

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
no the baby shouldn't die; God saves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.