Sovit and Satyaki Professional Dancers - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by super_boy

SP do fake thngs  ...dey were searchng for professionals ...dey selected other dancers who were professionals n made their pairs whereas S n S were d only couple dancers ... n SP knows dat dey wud nt hv 2 put enough effort on d professionals ... its nt S n S's fault ...dey just got an opportunity ... Its SP who plans all dese stuff n manipulate thngs
very much agree with u!!! and feeling gr8 dat someone pointed out SP's fake reality!!! I'm Satyaki's cousin si I know the background story!! SP was actually searching fro professionals couple!!
@sohini you are related to them?hmmm
they are a very stong couple but they are honestly out of place-they could have been in Stars upcomming reality show instead
ofcourse its not S and S's fault they are brilliant...

i wish instead of getting professional dancers to compete they actually did something about the standard of choreography and made the dances more exiting...
most the performances(based of choreopraphy) are very dheela dhaala...
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@sohini you are related to them?hmmm
they are a very stong couple but they are honestly out of place-they could have been in Stars upcomming reality show instead
ofcourse its not S and S's fault they are brilliant...

i wish instead of getting professional dancers to compete they actually did something about the standard of choreography and made the dances more exiting...
most the performances(based of choreopraphy) are very dheela dhaala...
agree agree dey showed dance less and entertainment zyada!!! dats y I'm not following dis season!! all d celebrities are doing deir best though!! and yaa Satyaki is my didi nd sovitda is my jiju 😊
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

very much agree with u!!! and feeling gr8 dat someone pointed out SP's fake reality!!! I'm Satyaki's cousin si I know the background story!! SP was actually searching fro professionals couple!!

Channels r der 2 manipulate thngs ðŸ˜¡ i guess all such shows dey mst b doing d same ...n here in Nach Baliye  , dey mst b knwong dat there r nt much of d actors who can dance very well ... so dey want professionals ... n then sayng dat hw can proffesnals compete wid non dancers ...  tell dat 2 d channel  n even if professnals were der till d end ... wud d channel let dem win even if d celebrity couple r ok ?????? 

D channel shd b FAIR 2 all ...

Originally posted by super_boy

Channels r der 2 manipulate thngs ðŸ˜¡ i guess all such shows dey mst b doing d same ...n here in Nach Baliye  , dey mst b knwong dat there r nt much of d actors who can dance very well ... so dey want professionals ... n then sayng dat hw can proffesnals compete wid non dancers ...  tell dat 2 d channel  n even if professnals were der till d end ... wud d channel let dem win even if d celebrity couple r ok ?????? 

D channel shd b FAIR 2 all ...

agreee with ur words!!! reality shows doesn't show reality bt fake reality!!
Are they still in the show as articles only mentions Shefali-Parag and Rahul-Dimpy returning as Wildcards?
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Are they still in the show as articles only mentions Shefali-Parag and Rahul-Dimpy returning as Wildcards?

I know. If the article is correct, then satyaki and sovit are already out.
the whole talash-e-baliye and wild card thing is an eyewash.  some couples have to work very very hard and dance to stay in the show. rahul survives on comedy. how can his performance be compared to shefali-parag or sovit-satyaki ? dont know who will pay the price next and be eliminated to keep rahul.
I wonder why they decide to have the Talaash E Baliye instead. So many people sent in their entries and Sovit - Satyaki is finally selected among all of them only to do one performance and that's it? 
if they are the 12th jodi  they should get a direct entry. why they were made to  perform in wild card which is for  eliminated couples? and if they had to select a 2nd  wc jodi it should have been sovit-satyaki not rahul dimpy.