PRITHVI PRITHVI PRITHVI!!!

desigirl824 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
 Prithvi is probably going to come back. Could someone plz tell me how he is related to Kripa and Angad??? Because i didnt watch the show at the time. Also, how did Prithvi disappear??? Please tell me!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish2 thumbnail
I think he's coming back 2 😡 😡 😭
baby_gurl#1 thumbnail
sur is prthiv's child......kripa dumped him and he had some metal problems
adnanFarz thumbnail
pritivi was kripa's best friend. and he fell in love with her. but he always knew that kripa was in love with angad and angad also loved her. so to get his love he created incredible misunderstanding between angad and kripa. in fact pritivi had killed angad's best friend and made kripa believe that angad killed him. he also had a girl lie to kripa that she slept with him. kripa believed all this and testified against angad in court and angad went to jail. she married pritivi right after that, when angad ran away from jail, he came back as zeb to prove his innocense and win kripa back. but kripa never believed him. until kripa saw for her own eyes that pritvi was the one who killed josh. she helped the police to capture him and he went mental and was in the hospital. after all this, angad and kripa get back together...and then kripa finds out she is pregnant and that its pritvi's child, SUR. Angad accepted sur as his own and now both fear he will come back to get her from them. hope thats enough
ann_786 thumbnail
adnan helped u out there i think that idiot psycos back that bose kandan if its bak im gunna kill ekta 😡 whos 2 join me??
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabihah

AWWW MAN HE IS BACK!!!

really!!??!!😕

shahrukhfan811 thumbnail
he is related to them becuz kripa and prithivi used to be best friends and he fell in love w/ kripa but kripa loved angad and angad loved kripa..so then he had made a plan and traped angad and sent him to jail and kripa believed wut prithvi said and then a year later kripa and prithivi got married and angad came out of jail as being dead and known as zeb a rockstar...and then angad to ruin kripa makes a plan and shows fake pics of kripa and angad being married b4 prithivi and kripa got married..so then kripa and angad do get married but they hate each other...then one day this person who prithivi hired to trap angad shows up and blackmails prithivi and kripa doesnt totally understand but then she understands. she understands by wen prithivi lights the girls house on fire and kripa sees him burning the black mask he wore to fire up the girls house! so then the girl and kripa make a plan which leads to prithivi being exposed to the police...how>well prithivi calls the girl over to a silent and dark place and tries to kill her and he thinks she is dead..then kripa and the police come and take him away to jail and he becomes insane cuz his obsessed w/ kripa. then kripa finds out tht she is pregnat and finds out that the baby is prithvi's so she tries to hide it from angad but he finds out.and he is angry at her for awhile but they unite.. Then misthi makes a plan to destroy kripa's and angad's life so she makes a plan and the result goes to court and she is exposed and becuz of kripa not trusting angad her testifying relates to him in jail but he gets releasdd. so from then angad is Furious cuz this is the 2nd time she had done this to him so he says ur not part of my life anymore...She ends up at this businessman's house and there she finds out she is pregnat w/ angad's child...5 years later it comes and angad's real mom is dead and he has a best friend manager kanan and he raises sur prithvi's and kripa's child but she is ziddi..on the other hand kripa raises pratik whose her and angads son and he is a good and respectful person!it goes on and angad starts getting threats from this person..then kripa and nishant the businessman get engaged so does angad after her finds out tht Kripa aka. Tanya is engaged so he does to kanan..and yeah the person could be prithivi cuz his mom and sister knew sur wuz prithivi's child too so they must've told him and it could be him doing all this

😊
ywait123 thumbnail

omg, u don't know? well no problem! i was just kidding with u! well i think hes kripa's friend. i m not really sure. but mostly that's wat it is 😃

desirocks thumbnail
ur helped 😛
wow i hope prithvi comes back 😳 😳
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG WHAAAAAAAATSSS THAT PRITHVI GUY IS COMING BACKK NOOOO!!!