Dear Mrs Shark

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Dear Mrs Shark,

I'm sure you have a family too, a husband, a few dozen children and a lot of siblings.

Would you like it if my grandmother attacked Mr Shark or your children who don't even have teeth yet?

Your heartbeat just got faster did it not?

Exactly.

Just like that we don't appreciate you feasting our family members either, especially the male population.

I suggest you should stay happy with your own husband and children instead of eyeing other fish's husband's and kids for your dinner.

Have you ever met Mrs Octopus who lives in the barren corals of the Atlantic Ocean? Or Mr Big Blue Whale who the entire world is afraid of?

I'm sure you know who I am talking about.

Even though Mr Big Blue Whale has now become a celebrity, he does not take advantage of his power, meaning he does not feast on the little ones, he satisfies his appetite with chicken roast and Italian lasagna. And Mrs Octopus, even though she is 108 months old she is still less cranky and cracked than you. That's right! I just called you cranky on your face! HA!

Anyway, the point is, this letter is only written to give you a warning, otherwise the entire Goldfish community will not only feast on your children but Mr Shark too, oh it will be one heck of a feast! And don't worry we won't even touch you, after all who will witness the great dinner?

And about the left over of Mr Shark, we will keep it very safe in the Great Atlantic Museum, for the sake of entertainment, and your little ones? They would be sleeping very peacefully in the pit of our stomachs, very peaceful indeed.

If you are wise enough then this letter would seal the deal, otherwise out plates, forks and knives are ready and our growling stomachs are anxiously waiting.

Sincerely,

Goldfish next coral.

Edited by -Grace- - 10 February 2013 at 7:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhambari-Manal-Sweet_Ashum_SilverLining_SmileyStarriafnaChaiBiskootAmeres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Mrs Shark" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
ROFL cutest, sweetest, and amazingly humorous piece of writing!
Such a different concept..who thinks of such stuff Stern Smile
Oh yeah, Iqra! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
 ROFL  ROFL

he satisfies his appetite with chicken roast and Italian lasagna  

Is it???? ROFL
I absolutely loved the letter
U r a genius
God!!!
I'll surely show this letter to Mrs.Shark if I ever go scuba diving ROFL

Love you!!!

-Grace-

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

This has to be the funniest shit ever, Lmao! ROFL

-Grace-

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
 ROFL what im i supposed to type? im laughin like crazy

-Grace-

SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha! What was that? ROFL That was sooo very cute! It had me grinning like an idiot LOL Totally adorable!

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
LOL
ROFL
fully funny humerous..one
Thanks for pm

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
LOL! That was so cutely funny! It's very different, have never read anything like this before so kudos to you for thinking of this and writing it so brilliantly. The right amount of humor and also Goldfish's emotions were passed on well. Tongue :)

Fun but it sounded kind of mean dangerous too esp when Goldfish threatened to feast on Mr. Shark. Ouch! Poor Mrs. Shark, she better listen to Goldfish lol. But I love a bit of evil streak so great! Hehe. It was a good read. :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top