Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Last week for us PaYa fans was literally a DREAM! Day DreamingPunkuri and Adi's chemistry was astounding!Big smile Round of applause for Disha and Nakuul who both never fail too disappoint us eager viewers. Clap It was sooo cute and adorable, just the little little scenes making up BIG events in their relationship. Even though it wasn't long screen time it was still more than enough too sweep us off our feet and into la la land. Embarrassed I just LOVE how Adi is so understanding, caring and kind towards Punkuri. How he doesn't want too force her into anything, just taking things slow. Building slowly on this romance of theirs. Wink Their chemistry is a beautiful unspoken connection which they share and everyone can literally feel the intensity of the scenes, the eye-locks, the smiles, the playfulness. All portrayed so beautifully. Approve I'm excited too see whats too come this week ahead. It's going too be very interesting as always. 

The BEST scenes from last week: 
-It was sweet, innocent and cute.Embarrassed

Then this...was just amazing! The way he just pulled her. Day Dreaming

The thank-you Hug. 
-Cute, adorable and a perfect way too express appreciation. Big smile

The eye-lock of love. Unspoken connection.
-Was super adorable, how Adi kept trying to come close but every time was interrupted.

I just want you close.
-This scene pretty much describes itself. Was unexpected yet cute in a beautiful way.

Their chemistry just speaks for itself. It's truly beautiful! Clap

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 11 February 2013 at 11:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaDhara.ciarasameersaagarAchramReenBeanankur281violetshineanusha.cochinsharna2k6hateme2-Gunjan-f.s.mxaviara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taking things slow. PaYa Relationship" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
AAHH!!!!!! THAT SCENEEE. I kid you not, I've watched it sooo many times now.. I have that scene, that moment completely memorized. Nakuul takes my breath away. I just cant stop staring at those LIPS and his TEETH when he smiles his breathtakingly beautiful, genuine smile. It's pure innocence. I love the relationship they have. They are not intense, but they are so cute and comfortable but equally romantic and sizzling. They have a different kind of passion, a sweet BOND. It makes their relationship a true relationship.

I also love how they are taking things slow. It builds up the anticipation of each moment. It lets US experience their relationship as if it's our own. It's a gradual development. It's also a very clever idea on the CVs part. To show their gradual transformation as to not ever have their romance die out like some other pairs do on TV. It's brilliant. I absolutely loved Nakuul in this scene, but the other scene where Adi is chancing Pankuri hopelessly to get close to her, I loveddd Disha.

Her expressions, her mischievous glimmer, the flirty.. it was perfect. It has everything. I love playful Pankuri and Disha does it so well.

Just can't wait for more of these scenes from them in the future..

Lovely post!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarReenBeanPayaDesire95ankur281hateme2xaviaraf.s.m

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

AAHH!!!!!! THAT SCENEEE. I kid you not, I've watched it sooo many times now.. I have that scene, that moment completely memorized. Nakuul takes my breath away. I just cant stop staring at those LIPS and his TEETH when he smiles his breathtakingly beautiful, genuine smile. It's pure innocence. I love the relationship they have. They are not intense, but they are so cute and comfortable but equally romantic and sizzling. They have a different kind of passion, a sweet BOND. It makes their relationship a true relationship.

I also love how they are taking things slow. It builds up the anticipation of each moment. It lets US experience their relationship as if it's our own. It's a gradual development. It's also a very clever idea on the CVs part. To show their gradual transformation as to not ever have their romance die out like some other pairs do on TV. It's brilliant. I absolutely loved Nakuul in this scene, but the other scene where Adi is chancing Pankuri hopelessly to get close to her, I loveddd Disha.

Her expressions, her mischievous glimmer, the flirty.. it was perfect. It has everything. I love playful Pankuri and Disha does it so well.

Just can't wait for more of these scenes from them in the future..

Lovely post!

Yes i completely 100% agree with you!! It was a mesmerising scene Embarrassed So much chemistry in such little time was epic!! Clap Loved every second. Yep the expressions were literally presented so carefully and just right at the perfect moment!! I'm also really excited for the upcoming scenes in the future!! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2xaviaraf.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ... 
PaYa are the cutest 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Friends, please comment.

Dhara.ciara

Dhara.ciara

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
LOVED THIS EPISODE...dey cute so cute..
cool post Thumbs Up Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarPayaDesire95hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Agreed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Yes it def was a dream PayaDesire (sorry I don't know your nameEmbarrassed) but yes agreed, the little scenes that they have between them is just another stepping stone to their developing relationship!Big smileEmbarrassed I think that the very fact that Adi is so understanding and isn't imposing himself on Pankhudi is the sweetest thing ever! It really does show how much he loves Pankhudi and how he is willing to wait on her! That being said, I think Adi&Pankhudi are as real as they can get to an ordinary couple. They're not doing that whole cliche thing of the two of them jumping right into the relationship because thats what the viewers want to see but instead they're taking it slow like it should be in reality as well. I think thats the very charm of PKDH's creative team that are making PKDH more appealing instead of selling the consumer what they want. Coming back to AdiWink, yes  he is defintely the ideal husband and I love the fact that him and Pankhudi's chemistry is  just as unique as the show itself! Yes and who could forget that kiss, heck I was already taken back when Adi pulled Pankhudi closer to himBlushing, and I was declared dead when he kissed her!BlushingAhh that scene in particular was so intimate yet so beautifully executed! Anyways love the post and the pictures. Oh and remember the scene where everyone's arguing about Chinese Food or Indian Food and Adi held Pankhudi's hand? That was the entry of naughty Adi at it's bestTongueWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarReenBeanankur281hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.