Frequent Posters

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
superb part...lovef it

kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for their engagement and marriage...
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot 4 d link to such a lovely story dear... D story seems a bit real wid dat teenage love & al... I jst loved dis cute, bubbly & high spirit grl... & maan is a goody guy... I m jst loving dis story plzz do add me in ur pm list dear... & cont soon waiting...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n double updates...js read Chap 15 n 16 nw! Superb updates! Past well incorporated! well written! update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 11 years ago
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
               Chp 17 : Finaly the heart skips a beat

Flashbacks 

Maan drop Geet infront of the company, then shock his driver when he order him to take him to the next destination his father company 
when enter there no one could stop everyone was shocked to see Maan after all this years ,Mr Singh was on a meeting but when they inform him about his son commming he Suspended it and ordor the employee to bring Maan to his office
Maan look at one of the employee, I want to meet MSingh Khurana , tell him its his son Maan"
The employee just say on shock " I will take you sir follow me please "

Mr Singh was standing alone on his office when Maan enter Mr Singh look at him then go and hug him but Maan didn't react 
Mr Singh " Im happy to see you son after all this years , i know that you will comeback to me again "
Maan then say on a cold tone " I receive your wedding invitation "
Mr Singh then break the hug walk away then stop and look at Maan and say " So you come because of that ,I know that i promise you that i will not let my mistress enter the family's palace but now she will become my wife and hope you will came to the wedding "
Maan fake a smile and say " Im here to tell you that im also getting married and i think after all this years you and me should forget our issue , i want to celebrate my wedding on the palace too and i want to go back and live on the palace again "
Mr Singh look at his son on shock and say " But why now ? last time we see each other you say that you will never forgive me , altough what happen was not my fault "
Maan " You are right also the last wish of my mother was to forgive you and live with you on the family house again im just doing that "
Mr Singh look at his son and said " Im proud of you son you are a true Khurana, you are welcome back mmy son you and your bride , infact what if we celebrate our wedding on the same day "
Maan " That would be great father "
Mr Singh then look at his son and hug him saying " I happy that you comeback to me again , love you son "
Maan was smiling and evil smile thinking " Poor Father you are realy stupid , glad that you dont know about the will, 3 months from now i will kick out the same way you did to me 10 years ago , you and your s**t "
The door then nock and Naintara  enter she was shocked to see Maan and his father on harmony , when the employees told her about Maan visit she was expaicting to see then fighting 
Mr Singh notice that she was standing on shock he go to her and say  Hi dear you cannot believe what just happen, my son is back i told that he will come on the end "
Naintara fake a smile and say "Thats great just on time for our marriage "
Mr Singh then add " Infact dear , Maan is going to get married too , and i told him that we need to celebate on the same day , also he will comeback to the family house we all gonna live together again "
Naintara feel sick but she mintain a fake happeness look at Maan and say " Wow thats great Maan congratz , finnaly we gonna live as one big happy family , you can call me Naintara even after the marriage , im only one year older than you , we know each other since high school "
Maan " Of course  Naintara "
then Naintara " And whose the lucky girl i realy want to meet your fiance"
Mr Singh  "  Naintara is right i want to meet my DIL too "
 Naintara " Lets all meet tomorow with the widding planner , that would be great we can meet her and she can also discus with him the new change since the wedding will become for 2 now 
Maan " Tomorrow we are busy , the day after tomorrow will be perfect "
Mr Singh " Great bring her to the family's house so we can meet with her and she could talk with the wedding planner "
Maan " Ok father i have to go now see you later "
Mr Singh" See you son "
Naintara  " Bye Maan "
Maan " Bye Naintara 
When Maan went out , Mr Singh say " Thats  a great day my son is back "
Naintara " Yes dear im realy happy too, but you don't find it weird, that he is back now when we are about to get married "
Mr Singh look at her at anger and say " What you mean ?, he cannot be after my Wealth, he make money more than me,  he is more Successful then me on business"
Naintara " Sorry dear i didn't mean that it just that 10 years ago you tell that he say that will never forgive you and go back , and you know Maan more than me he is man of his word "
Mr Singh " Maybe the girl that he meet change him , i cannot wait to meet her , i follow his news all this years im surprise that he finaly decide to get married ,i hope thing go well this timenot like 5 years ago  i was shocked  when i read on the news paper that he his wedding whith Pari was off "
Naintara " Do you he fiance now is from a rich family too ? "
Mr Singh " I dont know and i dont care as long as my son and my DIL will live with me, i hope i live till i see my grandchildren too "
Naintara " Of course you gonna see them dear , lets go to lunch now "
Mr Suraj " Lets go dear "
On there way Naintara was thinking " Maan is here for something i know that , he cannot just go back like that for nothing i cannot let him destroy all my work of this years , this stupid old man finaly decide to marry me ,and pay my family's Debt , i will not let you win Maan "

Maan then go to his house and shock Dadi ma when he tell her that he want her to go with him for the proposal and that he will be back to the family, Dadi ma then hug him saying
Its a great day dear im happy , you mother would be proud of you too, you forgive your father and you are getting married, im so happy dear  "
Maan "Dadi maa now you have to pack since we all going back to the palace and i will make sure that you back to your old room dear, i know you love the view from the balcony to the palce garden "
Dadi ma smile" you still remember "
Maan "Of course i do , you always say that it the best place to drink afternoon tea from"
Dadi ma smile again then Dev come and say " Hi "
Dadi ma " Hi Dev , your brother has find and he want to get married why you didn't tell me that ?"
Dev surprised" Because i have no idea and who is the lucky girl "
Maan" Geet"
Dev on shock "You mean Geet ? maa its the same girl that Maan save i told you about her remember "
Dadi ma " I cannot wait to meet her "
Dev " You gonna like her maa she realy a cool girl but Maan why this fast ?, with Pari you date her for a year before you propose to her"
Dadi ma look at her son and say " Dev stop it, Maan told us to not talk about that girl "
 then Dev realize that he say " Sorry , realy i just ..."
Maan then add on cold tone " Its ok , Dev i going to my room , goodnight ,and dadi maa tomorrow we gonna for the proposal "
Dadi ma " Ok dear "
Then Maan went she look at her son and say " Why did you say her name ,Maandoesn't like to remember her " 
Dev " Sorry maa , me and my big mouth "
Dadi ma  "But son you use to come along with Maan where were you ? "
Dev with a naughty smile " I went to bring my jacket then i spent a day with a friend "
Dadi look at her son laugh and say " Whats her name ? "
Dev " Nandini "
Dadi ma " Thats lovely name , i hope you will be fast like your brother ,i think this year will be great my 2 sons finally start to let go of there bachlor life "
Dev laugh and hug his mother and say " Now you are not going stay alone when we gonna go to work , Maan will bring a DIL for you "
Dadi ma " what about you ? "
Dev " Lets wait and see,  let brother go first "
On his room that night Maan couldn't stop thinking about Geet behavor on the lemo , he never meet a girl like her , he is the kind that always analyze people actions and understand it, but Geet was a big mystery for him all her talk and keep thiniking laying on his bed  " That girl is so weird and her talk is so confusing, i dont think that i have ever meet a girl like her , wait why am i thinking about her ? all what matter now is using her to have the palace back" then close his eyes trying to sleep

Next day on Geet house everybody was shock when they find Geet up so early and on the kitchen 
Rano " O my god , you wake up before me thats not something that we see everyday "
Geet " I couldn't sleep yesterday i think im so excited, so i decide to cook something "
Rano and Rajji  find that Geet prepare so many plates 
Rajji " You prepare a all the food for th e guest Wow "
Geet " I also prepare breakfast : pastry i know that mom and you love it  , Biscuit for your kids, cake for dad and Teji baya they just love my cakes ,  barfi for me and dont ask me why i prepare Pizza because i have no idea"
Rano shake her head and say" Now im sure that our Fridge is empty "
Rano " How could you do that Since when you are cooking ? "
Geet " Not for long only from 1 am "
Rano "O dear you are realy nervous , you do the same thing when you have that college interview"
Rano" Yeh , i remember that she cook about 100 Biscuit"
Geet " 123, but then i spent whole night  on the kitchen  "
Rano " Dear you look tired go to your room have some sleep for a couple hours we still have time before they came "
Geet " Ok mam" 
when Geet went  Rajji smile and say " If Geet wasn't talented on Art she would be a great chef "
Rano laugh " I have to say she is realy  good "
Geet " I love food what can i do ? i love to eat it and cook it "
Rano " Dear we told you to go to your room "
Geet " Im just back for Barfi i forget to take it with me "
Rajji laugh " You can eat barfi on eny time of the day "
Geet laugh and take her plate with her 

On the afternoon Maan , Dadi and Dev come Mohinderlaal , Tejji Adi and Rano welcome them they were all seting on the living room
Dadi ma " Were is Geet ? "
Rano " On her room she be her on a minute i will go and call her "
Rano go upstair thinking " Why are they taking so long  ?

Geet was on her room with Pinky and Rajji who were forcing to put make up

Geet stop moving " Rajji say then look at Pinky " Hold her tight  Pinky "
Pinky " Im trying "
Geet " Enough , i wear the saree put all this heavy Jewels, and you are puting make up on me since 20 minute there is no more place on my face , it just an engagement save some the make up for the wedding  day "
Pinky " I think i will bring a rope on the wedding day to fix you for make up "
Rajji laugh then Rano came " Why are you taking so long girls ?everybody is waiting "
Geet " Mom save me , i want to go but they are not letting me go "
Rano laugh but when she look to Geet she say " O dear you look so beautiful "
Rajji and Pinky smile 
Rajji say" I know my sister is so pretty "
Pinky " Maan will go crazy when he will saw her "
Geet look at then , they were all look at her with a big smile she look at them and say  " Ok guys, im sexy and i know it, can we please go now, people are waiting "
Rajji teasing her " You cannot wait to see him right "
Geet " No i cannot wait to end this engagment so i could change my clothes and wash my face "
Everybody start to laugh then Pinky and Rajji lead Geet to the living room and while Rano follow them
everybody was talking but then Dev say to Maan " Look Geet is here " Maan turn his head on a casual way but when his eyes fall on Geet  his heart skips a beat

They usuly say you cannot buy love but you pay heavily for it , and thats whats waiting for our poor Maan ðŸ˜‰
Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Shocking part...he doesnt remener her and he wanted to marry in 2 weeks for 3 months...really feeling very bad for geet...how courageous she is...how simly she accepted this marriage...she very well knows that she may not survive after operation, then wny not spend these 3 month with her loved man...wnated to cry when she put her condition that not to fall in love with her...
I fell in love with geet
SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've yash arti version of dis story
but i love maaneet version more
Infinity. thumbnail
superb part   
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
naintara is maan's dad would be wife
i m means too old for her
but an evil can do anything to get money
same case is with naintara
she can stoop too low nobody knows
nd maan is planning to take his palace back by hook or crook
want o know maan nd pari past too
why they broke the wedding
nd waiting for maan to remember his outsider 
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
                             chp 18 : In time with you 

Human are like Iceberg on the sea we only can see a small part of their true self, the only way the know them more is by spending more time with them , and sometimes its dangerous to try to understand someone  completely 

Flashbacks 

everybody was talking but then Dev say to Maan " Look Geet is here " Maan turn his head on a casual way but when his eyes fall on Geet his heart skips a beat, he just keep looking without a single blink , she was looking like an angle , looking beautiful with a smile that doesn't leave her lips everytime she saw him, when Dadi ma saw Geet she Stand up go to her and say" Hi dear,You must be Geet , you realy pretty my dear Maan is realy lucky "
Geet look at her with a smile and say"Hi Dadi ma "
Dadi ma smile and say "You realy cute dear "
Then dadi ma take her handbag and pic a small box from there , she opened and insited there was a very beautiful 2  beautiful bracelets, put it on Geet hands saying " Maan's mother ask me to give those to Maan's bride "
Geet smile then when she move her hand she realize that they make a sound she play with them saying " They are singing"
everybody laugh fromGeet's words but Dadi ma was surpirsed  since Maan's mother use the say the same about it she then kiss Geet's forehead and said with a smile " yes dear they are "
Then she made Geet set next to Maan who was still looking at Geet , everybody then start to discuss to marriage , Dadi ma start to press Geet to her parents saying that she realy want her to come to their house soon as her DIL , when everybody were busy with their talk 
Geet look at Maan smile again then lean to him and whisper
"Maan you can blink now "
Maan then realize that he was looking at Geet like he never saw a girl before , he then blink and look away on anger , then turn and whisper to Geet "Those are my mothers, keep it save and after the divorce you will give it back understood "
Geet smile and say "Ok "
Then Rano and Dadi ma who were talking , then look at Maan and Geet realize that they were whisper with each other not caring about the talk of the others , Dadi ma smile and say " I think we should make this 2 wear the rings now "
everybody laugh except Maan , then verybody stand up, Maan put the ring on Geet's hand with a cold face , and Geet do the same but with a big smile she look at ring on her hand and say " Wow that a big ring "everybody start to laugh again then Rano say " Geet what if you take Maan to show him your room ? "
Geet was about to say no but Maan say " Yes , Geet i want to see your room "
Geet look at him shocked and say "Ok , from here "
Then they went when they were taking the stairs and everybody was looking at them Maan wisper to Geet "keep moving and smiling we must make this look real "
Geet " Ok dear " but infront of her room's door she froze , she remember the picture of her and Maan on her desk , Maan look at her and say "Open the door Geet we are not going to stand here the whole day "
Geet "Wait a minute they something that i dont want you to see on my room , you know girls stuff wait a minute i will hide it and come back "
She enter on hurry close the door on Maan face take pic and hide her , then open the door again to Maan to find him red from anger smile and say " Welcome to the chateau of Geet "
Maan just shake his head then enter , and start to look around the room the find it weird like her owner, he say after a while " Did you draw all the things on your wall ? "
Geet " Yes, i draw all this my self "
Maan was your "You are realy talended"
Geet blush and say "Thanks "
Then he again on a cold way "You have a lot of blue things here"
Geet smile and say "Blue is my favorite calor "
Then he go to the wall when a few pics were Geet come stand next to him and say "Thats my pic with Adi and Pinky on there wedding day, this is me with mom, dad , Rajji , Tejji and there kids on the last holi we were full of colors "
Then Maan look at her she was looking at the pics with a big smile for seconds he just couldn't take his eyes from her, she then look at him smile and say " Why are you looking at me like that ? "
Maan feel embarrassed and try to escape her question and say " Is that a dead tree and your clothes on it ?"
Geet laugh and say " No its a Clothes hangers, on the shape of a  dead tree , i made it my self "
Maan " Realy ? "
Geet " Im realy good on craftworks "
Maan then add looking at her desk " Did you also manufacture that chair on hand shape ? "
Geet " Yes, come and set on the hand, " and Geet then drag him by his hand and make him set and say " Its  realy comfortable right ? "
Maan look at her and say "Yeh and also creepy " he get up then notice a pic on her desk, he pick it up at there was a small girl with a man and a woman  on it ,then he ask " Who are they , ? "
Geet then come close to him and say  " Its me with my real parents"
Maan  was shocked " You mean that Mr Mohinderlaal and MS Rano are not your family i mean by blood? "
Geet smile " No they are my family, Mohinderlaal is my uncle , he was the brother of my mother , and he adopt me after my parents pass away "
Maan " Im sorry "
Geet smile again and say taking to pic form his hands and put it on the desk again " Dont be "
Maan doesn't know why but he feel a hug curiosity, but he couldn't ask her about her parents dead , but he remember something she told him on the lemo so he say " Geet you told me yesterday that you spend a year on mental hospital  why ? "
Geet "Why you ask now ?"
Maan " We are geting married , we gonna spent 3 months together i need the know those kind of stuff"
Geet look at him and say with an evil smile " Are you afraid that i would be an insane girl ?"
Maan " Im sure that you are insade no girl would say no to 1 billion dollar , and im asking to see if you are insane is a risk way that will be bad for my reputation i could easily find your file from there but i try to do this to easy way "
Geet laugh and say " Ok i will tell you , when i was 8 years old ,my father  threw a Barrels of Gasoline on my mother but he was to clumsy since some it was on his clothes too so with he set her on fire they both get burn while i was watching live  " she then laugh and add " after that i stop talking, playing, eating and sleeping that Mam and Dad had the put me on amental hospital for kids, after a year there i get out  feeling much better "
Maan look at her and say " Now i understand your talk about "Bad fathers" we both have something on common a bad father who somehow kill the mother"
Geet "Stop judging your dad on what did he do to your mom, and im sure that as father your dad was so much better than mine "
Maan with an tone full of rage "Maybe my father did not burn my mother alive but his actions lead her to commit suicide"
Geet "See you are judging again by his action to your mother, she was an adulte woman , she has the choice of leaving him and she choose the wrong way of getting out of his life "
Maan get realy angry again look at Geet and say" So because your mother has no choice when he was bunning her alive that mean you can judge him by that accident and call him bad father  ?"
Geet  "He was abusing her for years ,  he has Gambling problems too, and he force her to aborde so many time because he want a boy she has the choice of leaving him too,she see the bad part of him, but that day she just saw the worst infact she was a good mother since she finaly find the courage the leave him when he beat me up one day,   "
Maan  " So you are saying that your father was bad because he beat you up not because what he was doing to your mother ? "
Geet " That and other stuff, but he could been worst "
Maan  " How ? "
Geet "He only hated me because im a girl and hit me once, some fathers rape their daughters , so he was bad but not the worst , you know worst than some and better and some as for the fact that he kill mom and lead himself the be killed too i keep remind myself that monsters like that are only made by monsters so he must been on a realy bad childhood or bad education that lead him to become like that  "
Maan  "So you dont hate him ? "
Geet " I used too, but i stop he is my father after all no matter what  he will always be  part of my soul and genes , hating him is like hating a part of me, im only sorry because i couldn't help him , but not like me you have a chance to help your father , i think thats why you are doing all this "
Maan look at her confuse and say " How can you do that ? "
Geet " Do what ? "
Maan " Speaking about painful things without a pain "
Geet laugh and say "Stop your Attempt to understand and analyze my talk and actions"
Maan " Why ? "
Geet smile and say "Just don't try to understand me complety"
then she went to open to door since someone was knocking but Maan grab her  hand pull her to him till their eyes meet and he could feel her racing heart beat 
Maan  " answer my question why ? "
Geet then face turn red but her look at him with nervous smile and say " If you do, then either you'll go mad or you'll start loving me " 
Geet then free her self from his hand , and went to open the door the find Rajji who say "Geet, Maan's family are going im here to call him"
Maan then go back to his old self and say "im coming babhi" he then go to Geet and say " Tomorrow we gonna meet my father and his future wife , i will come at 9am to pick you up , dont be late i hate that "
Geet couldn't argue with him simply because he ordered her and start to walk away , Geet then follow him and say " I will be on time , good night Maan"
He just keep walking and didn't stop , turn or say enything , he just go and after he shack hand with everybody except Geet he went out Dadi ma and Dev follow him , when they went out everybody look at Geet and Rajji say "What did you do to him he look angry ? "
Geet laugh and say "He is always angry , ok i will go to change my clothes ,and have some sleep tomorrow will be a long day , good night all "
Then she went to her room palying with her Bracelets, while everybody were looking at her confused

Meanwhile Dadi ma and Dev were on the lemo talking about Geet while Maan was ignoring their talking and looking from the window, Dadi ma was happy after meeting Geet and keep praising her and Dev just agree with her , then Dadi ma look at Maan and say "But son why this cold behavor on the end ? "
Maan look at her and say " This is just me Dadi maa , you know me "
Dev then and say "No,i think the robot get angry "
Maan look at Dev with cold look that Frightened Dev then he say "I pull what i just said"
Dadi ma start to laugh and say " Dev leave Maan alone "
Dev "Yes , mother i think i will "
Maan then ignore their talk and start to look from the window , he was thinking of Geet's talk what confuse him more that she didn't seam to be hurt of the things that he told her , and her last sentence , he then shake his head and thinking " I should stop this questions, i have more important thing to think about other than that crazy girl "
The car stop they reach home, he just went to his office there and keep himself busy the rest of the night , then went to sleep trying hard to take Geet's words out from his head . 
Next morrning he went to pick her up from her house , when he nock Rano open the door 
Rano " Good mornning Maan, Geet is still having breakfast,please come in"
Maan just follow her, he find the whole family on the table there
"Good morning" Maan said looking at Geet that was busy eating
Everybody welcome him , Geet just say still looking at her plate "Good morning Maan, its only 08:30 , i still have time let me finish my breakfast "
Mohinderlaal "Take a seat and have some cake Geet prepare it her self "
Maan set next to Geet saying " No thanks i had breakfast at home "
Then he notice that Geet was busy eating barfi not cake like others , and she doesn't even look at him or talk to him, Mohinderlaal keep chating with him with Teji and the others, but Geet was ignoring  him completely , busy with her barfi , he doesn't know why but her behavor bother him , so he try to get her attention and say " Is that barfi ? i love it , can i have some ? "
Rajji was going to tell him that Geet doesn't share barfi when she shock her and alll the family when she look at him and say "Sure , have some " everybody then start to laugh , and Maan was confuse of the reason of their laugh , but then they stop when Geet look at them with anger on her eyes . 
After a while she say "Im done lets go Maan, just go a head i will bring my purse and follow you"
Maan with his cold tone " Dont take so long " then he say bye to everybody , when he went out , everybody start to laugh again 
Geet then say "What ? "
Mohinderlaal " You realy love him right , you share your barfi with him "
Rajji laugh and say teasing Geet "Hurry up and bring your handbag he doesn't seem to have patients on your absence"
Rano laugh and say "Hey , leave my Geet alone"
Geet then kiss her mother on the cheek" You are the best mom, bye everybody "
She take her handbag and rush to follow Maan and Mohinderlaal  say "Dont run fast or you will trip to something , he will not go enywere without you" and again everybody start laughing again

Meanwhile Maan was waiting and thinking "What take her so long women, its just a handbag o god Geet  "
Geet open the door and enter saying " Im here now "
Maan look at her on shock and say " Can you read thoughts ? "
Geet say with laugh and say " No, i just can read your thoughts ,sometimes "
Maan " Stop your jocks , and listening carfuly to me, we gonna meet my father and his mistress on the family palace, try to be nice and look like a happy and perfect fiance , "
Geet " Ok, i will do my best "
Then he add " also the wedding planner will be there to take our opinion of the wedding "
Geet " Cool,but poor guy he must be on full mess since he will add another wedding and he only have 2 weeks for the changes "
Maan " Dont worry about him he will take a lot of money "
then he take golden credit card from his pocket and say
Take this , from today its for you till the end of the 3 months"
Geet " No thanks, im ok , i have mine its not golden one but its enough"
Maan look at her and say "Soon you gonna be Geet  Khurana, and you gonna need to live for 3 months as my wife , take it, use it to buy enything you want "
Geet " No thanks im good "
Maan start to get angry and say "Just take it "
Geet  " I  said im ok "
Maan "I know that you have enough money to fill your limited needs now, but as my wife you gonna need more so take it and use it"
Geet look at him and realize that he is doing this feel better about himself , since using people for free is not something that Maan Singh Khurana like to do, so she decide to free him from and say 
"I will take it but ask me more nicely "
Maan " What ? "
Geet " Use the magic word Maan "
Maan with anger " What magic word Geet Open Sesame
"
Geet laugh for so long and say " No twerp, its " Please ""
Maan with ego "You wnat me to plead you to take money are you out of your mind ? "
Geet " Its not pleading people use this kind of words to be nice"
Maan look at her with rage and say " I dont use those kind of words Geet just take the damn card "
Geet " No" then the car stop and she say "I think we are at the palace"
she look from the window and say "Wow, its realy big and beautiful, i can see why you want it back"
She then get out of the car and keep looking to the Palace , Maan get out after her stand next to her saying" Dont change the subjet how dare you get from the car while im still talking ? " then Maan notice Naintara and His father coming on their direction say to Geet "  lets talk about that later they are here "
Geet turn her head to see them and she was shocked to see that the woman that  the old man was with, was none other that Naintara,the same Naintara that she bash on high school, and the same Naintara that she try to hurt her on the past but Maan save her from her
she keep looking at Naintara thinking  " Dear life , i know that you are not fair ,you can stop trying to teach me that , thanks"

Geet keep looking ar Naintara who was wearing a short dress, and holding Singh hand then Maan say " Hi father , i want you to meet Geet my fiance"
Singh " Realy pretty girl , nice to meet you dear , Naintara my fiance"
Geet then give them a nervous smile and say " Nice to meet you"
Singh" You can call me father beta you will soon my DIL"
Naintara look at her and say "Hi Geet , you can call me Naintara , just  Naintara  "
Geet think shacking hand with her " Thank god she doesn't Recognize me, but wait im that different , Maan and  Naintara make me feel like i have done plastic surgery, its only 10 years "
 Naintara  keep shacking hand thinking "Its weird , i feel like i have seen this girl before, but look at her wearing those traditional clothes like a village's girl , Maan taste become realy bad , i think she will be easy to handle , she should understant that on this palace im the boss"
They both cut their toughts when Singh say " Girls are you going to shake hand the whole day ? let go to the living room to have some tea and you can talk there "
On the way to the living room  Naintara  was holding Singh elbow , Maan and Geet were walking behind them , one look to Maan, Geet realize that he is piss of to see his father with Naintara , Geet then think " Maan look so angry , enyone would be angry if he saw his father with a girl on his same age , and why  is she holding him  like if she is afraid that the man will run away ?, o my god she just kiss him on the cheek, she must show some respect his son is here , o my god Naintara didn't change at all "
She then try to cheer Maan , she look around and say " Maan , the palace look more beautiful from the inside , wow its realy royal"
Maan look at her and say " Glad that you like it "
On the living room that was a huge room , some servents bring tea, Naintara again keep her discusting acts , she look at Mr Singh and say " I will prepare your cup dear " she keep preparing the cup and all her body moving , her dress was also so open from the chest , Geet look at her body language and think " Is she preparing a  cup of tea or having an orgasm ? damn it girl show some respect " then she keep drinking tea ,trying not to look to the weird act of Naintara ,Maan was just ignoring her sily act and drinking from his cup ,Naintara was trying to piss him of but his cold reaction bother her so she say " Tell us Maan how did you meet Geet ? "
Maan with evil smile " Lets start with you Naintara tell Geet how did you meet with my father"
Naintara get realy angry from his talk then Singhj try the change the subjet and say "By the way Maan , after marriage you and Geet , you will stay on the golden Pavilion"
Naintara was shocked from Singh talk and think "What that the hell ? its the best place on the palace i cannot let that happen "   then she fake a smile and say "Dear , we agree that we gonna stay there after our wedding "
Singh " I know , but that before Maan come , that place use to mean a lot to Maan's mother, after his birth we agree that he will live there in the future when he will get married "
Geet "Wow that an honor, but why that pavilion precisely ?, if im allowed to ask , "
Singh " Of course you can ask dear , infact that pallion was the reason of my marriage with Maan's mather "
Geet " How ? "
Singh smile and say " Maan's mother was an designer internal and very talented one, my family had hire her for the restoration of that part of the palace , and then my mother saw and decide to arrange our marriage , and i have to admit she was realy talented she had done an amezing work there "
Geet " Wow , i didn't know that "
Singh "She use the draw too , that Panel is one of her works "Singh pointed to the wall behind Geet 
Geet then turn her head to find an amezing panel of a woman huging her baby " So beautiful , can i see her other pentels ?"
Singh " Of course , all her other petels , are on her Atelier, but i have to say that place was closed for years "
Naintara was realy uncomfortable, of ther talk , she say " I dont think its a good idea to go there now ," then she look at Maan who was drinking his tea and trying to ignore their talk "  the atelier is probaly is full of dust since its close since 10 years now , since Maan left the house, i think all the pentels would be corrupt now , maybe that one in the wall is the last one"
Maan then look at her with rage on his eyes, Geet look at him and realize that he was about to break to cup on his hand from anger she take to cup saying " Dear your cup is empty do you want more tea ? "
Maan with a firm tone " No thanks "
Naintara smile she was happy to see Maan angry she look at Geet and say " How sweet of you ?, you look that you realy take care of Maan "
Geet " Im trying my best  "
Naitara " You should do , Maan is realy a handsome man and so rich too , you are lucky ,a girl from a middle class family find a guy like him just like sandrella story"
Geet " thanks , im try to find a fairytale title profect for you and Mr Singh but im out of ideas, so tell me more about you guys ? "
Naitara look at Singh with a fake smile and say " I always desire someone who can make me laugh and also feel save " she say that then kiss him on the cheek Geet then smile and say "You desire someone who make you laugh and feel safe so basically a clown ninja,  "
Maan then look at Geet and start to laugh an say "The clown ninja and the drama queen perfect title dear " Naitara look at Geet furious, Mr Singh look angry too, but he try to gulp his anger he think "  Maan has all the right to act like that, also i will need him on my work soon, so i will just ignore his words for now "
Naintara look realy angry she look at Mr Singh and say " Dear we have a meeting with my father , you know for that matter that you promise me , lets go before we get late "
Mr Singh " Yes , Nida we should go, Maan you can stay her with Geet the wedding planner with here soon , you can show her the palace "
Maan " Of course i can stay the palace now become my house , enjoy your  meeting"
Singh then went with Naintara then Maan look at Geet with a smile and say " Good one Geet, but dont provoke Naintara a lot she is realy dangerous and she can hurt you , when im no around "
Geet laugh and say " Ok , but i have the say that " The clown ninja and the drama queen " was a great one too "
Maan look and think  " that wierd i dont usuly come up with jokes, but everytime i meet with her i just ..."
then his thoughts were cut a sevent come and anounce that the wedding planner is here and want to meet them  , then he enter with his assistant, and start to show them the presentation ,Maan's phone then rang and went to talk after hetold Geet "Just take care of the rest i need to take this "
Maan keep talking with Dev and explain his new Instructions that he want him to explain to all his managers, but he keep look at Geet from distance , she was smiling and laugh with te 2 men that they were showing her the ideas, he even hear one of them say "Wow , Miss Geet , you are realy giving an amezing ideas, are you sure that you never work on the wedding field before ? "
And the other one add " I never meet a bride who has all this great ideas "
Geet laugh " No i just study Art on college , also shame on you , im starting to do your work "
Then they both laughs and one of them add " If you ever think of starting to work on this field you are welcome on our company , you realy good "
Geet smile and say " Do you say to all the brides that you work with ? "
then smile and say jocking" Sometime even the bride's mother "
then they start laugh again 
Maan then say on to himself " What  the hell she seem realy having fun with this 2, and how dare they talking to her  like that ? im on the same room , and he also offer her a job what the hell ?, and why is she jocking with them ? and that man didn't stop looking at her from a while now "
Maan then cut the call with Dev saying "Ok Dev i will call you back later "
He went set next to Geet looking all angry and said " I think that enough , you have all the ideas that you want , just start the preparations "
Geet say " But Maan ... "
Maan  Boycotted her with a firm tone " I think we are done here dear " he then put his arms aroud her shoulder look at the men and say with tone of the command " We are done here , you can go " He didn' even let Geet shake hand with them wink he was holding her shoulder tight she just look at them and say " Thanks for this great work, all the best for the preparations bye "Then the 2 of the men just take their lap top and went ,after saying " Bye" to Geet  , when they went out one of them say the other one " Yeh the rumus about Maan Singh Khurana are true he is realy rude and bossy in dealing with people "
the other answer " His fiance , seem realy a nice and cool girl poor she , how could she live with a man like him ? "
The other on add " The question is how did he find a girl like her "

On the living room Geet push Maan hand saying " You are hurting me , but why did you act that rude with them ? they are human not slave "
Maan " O realy , why are defend them? , you seem like you become friends on few minutes "
Geet  look at him  and say " Are you jealous Maan ? "
Maan " No im not jealous , but whats mine is mine, for now you are my fiance and soon you gonna be my wife for 3 months , so you are not allowed to talk to the strangers like that especialy men"
Geet " Like what ? this is how i always talk with people , im not going to change myself for you and what the hell you mean by your are mine ? im not a car or a something that you had buy im a human "
then she get up and start walking away Maan then follow her grap from her hand and say " Stop this attitude of yours with me"
Geet look at him and say " My attitude is based on how you treat me " then he get realy angry that he pull her from her arm to the car while she was saying " Let me go i can walk by myself "
he open the lemo door and put her inside then went to enter from the other door ,when he enter he just press the button and say to his driver " Go to Geet's house "
Geet then look at him and realize that there is no point from arguing with him he look realy angry then she just open the small fridge take a soda and give it  to him and say "Take this, maybe if
drink it you gonna calm you down  hulk 

Maan look at her and say " Did you just call me hulk , how dare no one never talk to me like that "
Geet laugh open the flask and giev it him saying " Take a chill pill Maan, there is a first time of everything "
he just look at her on rage and say " I dont want to drink enything now and .. " then his phone rang he take to call and start to talk looking at Geet with rage , she was all cool drinking the soda , he then look on the window direction trying to ingnore Geet , he keep talking on the phone with Dev till they reach Geeti's house, when the car stop ,Geet look at Maan and say " Im home, ok im going bye " she then turn to open the door
Maan then end the call and hold Geet hand saying " When you think you are going ? " then he pull her to him till their eyes meet , and their faces are only a few breath from each other , Geet's face turn red and trying not to look to his say " Im going home "
Maan then say with saxy tone " We are not done yet "
Geet look at him and say " Aah"
Maan then take the card put it onGeet's hand saying " Take it "
Geet look at the golden card and say " You can force me to take it, but you cannot make me use it "
Maan was shock from her talk then she smile and say " Say " please" first "
Maan " No way "
Geet " I will just take it and put it on my room but i will not use it," then she stick her tongue out to him like a 5 years old kid then  add " Bye Maan "
 she turn to open door and went out Maan then say " What the hell ? " and he follow her , and pinned her the car door saying 
stop your games "
Geet look him, he was all lean at her , they were standing and her body was on the car while he was , putting his hand on her 2 side on the car make it impossible for her to run away 
Geet look at him while her heart was racing " Maan,  i dont do enything by force, say "please" and all this will end,unless you are enjoying this tom and jerry game between us "
Maan smile and say " Ok, Geet please take the card and use it "
Geet with a big smile " Thanks, i will use it from now on, can you let me go now "
Maan then let her pass he keep looking at her going, she then stop a few step from him and say with a big smile "  bye Maan see you on the wedding day " then she start going
Maan then say to himself " How can i  handle this crazy girl? "
Geet hear him so she stop again look at him and said with a wink " You couldn't handle me even if i came with instructions"
Then she keep going to her house, Maan keep looking at her till she reach she open to door and get inside and think " Realy Geet
? we will see " then he get on his car and went 

How Maan will fall in love with  Geet ?   Somewere between all their laughs long talks ,stupid little fights,careless actions, long discussions and all their jokes  ðŸ˜‰

Precap : chp 19 :The first night in our home

Edited by kholita - 11 years ago