•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi DABHians,

We had a wonderful week with good episodes and a dhamakedaar maha episode.  Here are some main points and pictures.

Feb 4:  Worried SurYa play blink game to cheer up.  The next day, Brandon calls them to give a good news.  He wants to video chat with the whole family and Sandhya arranges for it.

Feb 5:  While chatting, Daisa comes with a crowd to inform Swami Vallabhacharya's visit to Hanuman Galli, so all the Rathis except SurYa go out.  SurYa chat with Brandon and are shocked to know the address of the new mall is same as night college where temple is going to be constructed.  Daisa gives her photo along with donation amount to Bhabasa, which Meena plans to use to save herself from police and Bhabo.

Feb 6:  SurYa scene with genda phool garland and meeting with puppy "Bankelal." Swamiji's chamatkari coconut breaks open in Bhabho's hand and thus Swamiji visits Rathis house who welcome him by doing pooja.

Feb 7:  Sandhya calls a kid named Govind and Swamiji turns as if he was called which Sandhya gets suspicious of.  She voices her doubt to Suraj and calls Brandon with a plan.

Feb 8:  As per plan, Suraj requests Swamiji to spend some more time in their house and Brandon sends message demanding urgent video chat with Govind Lal. Swamiji meditates in Bhabho's room and Sandhya tries to peek in to see and clear her doubt.  In the process, she injures her hand and Suraj saves her in time twice.    

Feb 9:  Suraj and Sandhya peek into Bhabho's room through a secret passage in the storeroom floor which is also the ceiling of Bhabho's room.  They see Swamiji chatting with Brandon and addressing himself as Govind Lal.  Suraj is angry and wants to reveal it to all.  Sandhya stops him and they plan proper way to expose Swamiji.  Sandhya gets stay order from court and stops temple construction.  Bhabho gets angry on Sandhya and asks her to back out and apologize to Swamiji. Sandhya does not, so Bhabho herself apologizes to all.  Swamiji threatens Sandhya to take back stay order and she gives him fit reply.  He finally gives ultimatum of next day 10 a.m.  Sandhya informs this to Suraj and seeks his support who assures her that he will. The next day, Daisa's photo is published in paper among pregnant ladies who were taking vaidrani's treatment.  Daisa is ashamed and seeks Sandhya's help.

Precap:  Swamiji returns the next morning, Sandhya does not back out and he curses Rathi family and Meena falls unconscious at the same time.

PS:  Pic credit to Nikhilsahai, Vishnu, Samah and some pics by myself.
Thanks a lot Bharathi akka for this wonderful trip of main events happened in this week.🤗.

I agree with you we've "Dhamakedaar" ME n now looking forward to upcoming week.

Loving your recaps with the pics Bharathi'di!
Last week was an eventful one.
Thanks so much!😃
lovely and nice Recap Bharti ..😃
I always admire ur sincerity towards the forum ..⭐️
having said that we need more of this every week😳
thank u bharathi ka for power packed  recap...

last week dabh gave wonderful episodes with twists and turns...rocking episodes yo!!!
Thanks Dear for the Wonderful post
Thanks for the recap initiative Bharathi Akka...!!😳😳

Aww, this tame also few pics that I uploaded are up!  that too SurYa☺️, Genda Phool and the Wink Game...!!😲😳

Yessu I do agree the last week was something like SUPERB for us..!! I hope it would be gathering more enthu soon..!!😳😳
At last i watched ME. it was really a "Dhamakedaar" epi. Agree with u all last week DABH was interesting ...thanks for the post and pics...