Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 3~|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

• Big B movie which you want to be remade with Samir playing Big B's role. Shakti, where Big B plays Dilip Kumar and Samir Amitabh's role.Clap

[/QUOTE]

Rush, My answer would have been the same, Shakti. Also I think Samir would have been great in Deewar, Kala Pathar and Trishul as well. 

May Be Kabhi Kabhi too as he loves to write diary inParichay and Big B was shayar in that movie. 

Now that I think of it, Agneepath and Hum as wellWink In Hum he would be KC, RajaniKant Gaurav, Govinda Anand and Deepa Sahi SeemaLOLLOLLOL

If you ask me, Samir would fit into all of Big Bs moviesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Namak Halal, Nasseb, Shaan, Sholey, you name itWinkTongue

Edited by -Rani - 14 February 2013 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 3~|| (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rani

What lovely questions by SahasraClap

I am sure Rush is going to enjoy answering them, I know I would haveEmbarrassed

lol toh u do it naLOL I am trying...some are tough thoughLOL

When I was on Hot seat, sadly no one asked me these questionsOuch

Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -RD-

Arre to imagine yr self also without pati n kids escapist route we are taking tum bhi single woh bhi single ...all ready to mingle so kaise u will karo Haal e dil bayaan?LOL

ok 1st I am not romantic at all...2nd SamirLOL the question does not take birth (sawal hi nahin paida hota hai)

but lets say I was in college and if i did like someone then i'd take him for dinner and before ordering i'd say 'look i like/love you...Do you?' if the answer was no (more chancesLOL) then i'd say 'ok then that's settled, lets order' if the answer was yes (pagal haiLOL) then i'd say 'good for you, lets order' LOLLOL

ho gaya haal e dil bayaan naLOL

Reading this Smair would be like "Mai bal bal Bach Gaya"LOL

Rani he is not in the picture at allLOLWink yeh jiske liye tha woh 'bechara' bach gayaLOL

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

• Big B movie which you want to be remade with Samir playing Big B's role. Shakti, where Big B plays Dilip Kumar and Samir Amitabh's role.Clap

Rush, My answer would have been the same, Shakti. Also I think Samir would have been great in Deewar, Kala Pathar and Trishul as well. yep all my fav movies too, Abhiman, silsila, kabhi kabhi, chni kum, aks...n the list goes onBig smile

May Be Kabhi Kabhi too as he loves to write diary inParichay and Big B was shayar in that movie. aye yes, imagine him reciting...kabhi kabhi mere dil main khayal aata hai... inhi andhero main reh janooga main kho kaar...magar yoonhi kabhi kabhi mere dil main khyal aata haiTongue

Now that I think of it, Agneepath and Hum as wellWink In Hum he would be KC, RajaniKant Gaurav, Govinda Anand and Deepa Sahi SeemaLOLLOLLOL Agneepath Amitabh played with his voice, I loved it...dont know why public rejected itOuch i like when actors try diff stuff with their look etc also. 

If you ask me, Samir would fit into all of Big Bs moviesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Namak Halal, Nasseb, Shaan, Sholey, you name itWinkTongue that is why he is telly bachchan and in few scenes (recently) he has tried big B's style...have u noticedWink I have ...
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm-Rani

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

What lovely questions by SahasraClap

I am sure Rush is going to enjoy answering them, I know I would haveEmbarrassed

lol toh u do it naLOL I am trying...some are tough thoughLOL

When I was on Hot seat, sadly no one asked me these questionsOuch

chalo tum mere jawab de do...i dont mind...Doc ke questions u answer in your wayLOL

-Rani

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Rush, yeh N*tin kaun hai. Pls tell naTongueLOL

-Rani

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Rush, yeh N*tin kaun hai. Pls tell naTongueLOL

Haila Fari...yeh kya pooch liyaROFLROFL

uff what all we do for ParichayLOL

-Rani

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Agneepath Amitabh played with his voice, I loved it...dont know why public rejected itOuch i like when actors try diff stuff with their look etc also.  trueThumbs Up it was Big B's one of best works as he is always bestWink

that is why he is telly bachchan and in few scenes (recently) he has tried big B's style...have u noticedWink I have ... must be double treat for you thenTongueLOL
[/QUOTE]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top