Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BHAVII

Hey Rush under table sabko ghoons de rakhi hain kya?๐Ÿ˜•

no one coming forward to ask you question and they all kept me busy like hell๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Its not bribery! Its dhamki !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Its not bribery! Its dhamki !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

haha na mughe ghoos dene aata hai na dhamki...jab saare kaam pyaar mohabat se ho sakta hai, then why go that route๐Ÿ˜‰
Rush2220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

Congrats Rush๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thanks Pooja๐Ÿ˜›
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How can Rush be MOTW without any grilling from Sahasra...bohut naa insaafi hai...So sending my 1st set of questions.Enjoy...

Lets start our fav topic-Samir Soni
  • You invited Samir Soni for dinner at your house,Same time Big B invited you for dinner date.You can attend only one.Which will you choose.
  • Samir in Big Boss/some Fear Factor type of reality show
  • Samir in role of a Vampire/Doctor
  • Samir as Paris/Achilles in The Troy movie(Trojan war)
  • Madhuri/Sridevi-Whom do you think will have greater chemistry with Samir as a co-star
  • Hum Saath Saath Hai-Based on the characterization of the 3 brothers n their pairs,For which pair will you cast Samir-Neelam
  •  Any Freedom fighter character which appears to be like tailor made role for Samir
  • One Bollywood song..seeing which you thought  "Kaash iss hero ke jagah Samir hota"
  • Samir in Mythological/Samir in Period Film.Which suits him more?Why?Any particular role in your mind?
  • Rush as Partner to Samir in some Adventure/Challenge based reality show or As a co-star to Samir in some Romantic movie.
  • The 1st song that comes to your mind when you think of Samir.
  • Big B movie which you want to be remade with Samir playing Big B's role.
  • Given a chance to direct Samir's next project...Which genre will you choose?
  •  Of all the TV characters you have seen n known,Any particular character where Samir would have been a better choice.

Aaj keliye itna hi hai.Will send my next set of qs tomorrow

Sahasra
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What lovely questions by Sahasra๐Ÿ‘

I am sure Rush is going to enjoy answering them, I know I would have๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rush2220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

What lovely questions by Sahasra๐Ÿ‘

I am sure Rush is going to enjoy answering them, I know I would have๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol toh u do it na๐Ÿ˜† I am trying...some are tough though๐Ÿ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Rush- jaldi answer karo we have the next set ready ...Samir Soni pe questions and its taking u so much time ๐Ÿ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail

How can Rush be MOTW without any grilling from Sahasra...bohut naa insaafi hai...So sending my 1st set of questions.Enjoy... Nainsafi toh hai...she does not have much access to net phir bhi band bajane aagayi

Lets start our fav topic-Samir Soni

• You invited Samir Soni for dinner at your house,Same time Big B invited you for dinner date.You can attend only one.Which will you choose.Easy, will ask Samir to come along, khoob jamega rang jab mil baithegen teen yaar, hum, tum aur Mr bachchan from dewaar ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Samir in Big Boss/some Fear Factor type of reality show big boss main dekh liya so fear factor now...after tackling dolly lets see who he tackles some wild animals/insects๐Ÿ˜†
  • Samir in role of a Vampire/Doctor Vampire, doctor will be too docile๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Samir as Paris/Achilles in The Troy movie(Trojan war) Achilles, as he was a warrior๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Madhuri/Sridevi-Whom do you think will have greater chemistry with Samir as a co-star Given ur choice, i'd say Madhuri but if I had to choose then Priyaka/Chitrangda๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • Hum Saath Saath Hai-Based on the characterization of the 3 brothers n their pairs,For which pair will you cast Samir-Neelam hhhmmm Mohnish n Tabu๐Ÿ˜•
  •  Any Freedom fighter character which appears to be like tailor made role for Samir Either Bhagat Singh or Chandrashekhar Azad
  • One Bollywood song..seeing which you thought  "Kaash iss hero ke jagah Samir hota" again a tough one, I really don't think of replacing someone  but haan one song that I really like and feel Samir could do really well with just his expressions would be 'main chala main chala' from the movie black and white (listen to the song and lyrics๐Ÿ˜‰)
  • Samir in Mythological/Samir in Period Film.Which suits him more?Why?Any particular role in your mind? Samir as Krishan in mahabharat, I feel Krishan was multidimensional. Dont want to elaborate and start a dharmik discussion.๐Ÿ˜†
  • Rush as Partner to Samir in some Adventure/Challenge based reality show or As a co-star to Samir in some Romantic movie.  Come after two years...I don't have dates๐Ÿคฃ and for a Adventure reality show...romantic main toh hum has has ke maar jayengen...the director will throw me out the first day.๐Ÿคฃ
  • The 1st song that comes to your mind when you think of Samir. This is very tough...ok... Dekha Na Haay Re Socha Na Haay Re Rakh Di Nishaane Pe Jaan (again listen to it and think of BT, Parichay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰)
  • Big B movie which you want to be remade with Samir playing Big B's role. Shakti, where Big B plays Dilip Kumar and Samir Amitabh's role.๐Ÿ‘
  • Given a chance to direct Samir's next project...Which genre will you choose? A movie dealing with children.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  •  Of all the TV characters you have seen n known,Any particular character where Samir would have been a better choice. Nah cant think of any, don't watch much TV...watched few episodes of 'nach baliye' wont mnd Neelam/Samir as a pair in that.๐Ÿ˜›

Aaj keliye itna hi hai.Will send my next set of qs tomorrow. Arre take ur time...next week tak bhej dena๐Ÿ˜†

Sahasra 

Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail

Rush- jaldi answer karo we have the next set ready ...Samir Soni pe questions and its taking u so much time ๐Ÿ˜†

tabhi toh time laga...sochna padta hai๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Rush - Mera question ...Imagine Sammy is a bachelor and u have harbored feelings for him ever since now u finally meet up and u guys are friends and u want to put yr feelings across to him on V day to how will u do it ?