Hitler Didi

new promo -positive interpretation (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Heema, am very Dreamly too. Remember our Discussions in ZaShi thread hahaha.
I too Love Zara's character yaar. She was Introduced as Indira only. We felt, connected & got attached to her thinking her to be Indira. And one day they turned her as just Zara. Tht was a little acceptable, may be all the connections we felt were just coincidence. But Turning her Negative was Completly Wrong. Totally Unacceptable.

I really dont know why they have changed the Story like tht. For the Ph & writers all tht matters is only Drama & Trp's! Whatever they done with Zara, i feel its such Injustice to the Character they Introduced & shown us soo long till they turned her negative.

@Paulomi- i cant say How her Exit is going to happen. I posted rishi's offscreen pic of Yestday. Check PG. They were shooting some Dargah scene.
@ red can you paste the link of that particular page please

Here is the links she is talking about: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1947934&TPN=139

and thanks to nikhi for the info that yesterday is the last day of shoot for Zara Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Angels_Sweetz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo -positive interpretation (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Not exactly Final day Preethi. But it was told that those were Exit scenes of Zara.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
And thanx for providing the link of tht pic here Preethi. Am online from mobile. So i couldn't give the link.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
indira 1st love is saheb

Heema22

IF-Sizzlerz

Heema22

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

I too Love Zara's character yaar. She was Introduced as Indira only. We felt, connected & got attached to her thinking her to be Indira. And one day they turned her as just Zara. Tht was a little acceptable, may be all the connections we felt were just coincidence. But Turning her Negative was Completly Wrong. Totally Unacceptable.

I really dont know why they have changed the Story like tht. For the Ph & writers all tht matters is only Drama & Trp's! Whatever they done with Zara, i feel its such Injustice to the Character they Introduced & shown us soo long till they turned her negative.

@Paulomi- i cant say How her Exit is going to happen. I posted rishi's offscreen pic of Yestday. Check PG. They were shooting some Dargah scene.

I am very sad about Zaras upcoming exit!  But I know that Rati must be very tired !!! The way they handle Zara was unacceptable for me!! I am very sad that she was turned negative, I kept on waiting for a twist and never came!!even when Zara turned  negative , I still liked her!!! May be because she was  played by RP  and its impossible for me not to like her!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Raleighbcatnutan7-Shwetha-Angels_Sweetz

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by nutan7

1. the one who is shown in promo is zara in dress of indira . and she sees  malik khan .
zara rishi ko chhod de and . indira rishi together will fight in court  zara will be in prison. and inshi unite

OR
 2. LW is zara she sees her first love looking like rishi named shashi ( that is why she is calls ishi)
as they have not shown  zara when savita received blow . so they may show somebody else is murderer hidden in basement  but  MW  thinks she did it . so she may get  punishment  for destroying  evidence.  in this process is will be revealed as Indira and Inshi Unite 

Nutan. I really needed this !! Very funny! I love the way you tried to make it positive!  BTW I do not think Zara killed Savita , some one was present in the basement !!!  I am still waiting for my dream that Zara is  our Indira !  Lets wait and see !  thanks again!! 
aapke muha me ghee shakkar like the attitude very much I too wish the same but have lost the hopes . that is why this post.

RaleighbcatHeema22

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I am very sad about Zaras upcoming exit!  But I know that Rati must be very tired !!! The way they handle Zara was unacceptable for me!! I am very sad that she was turned negative, I kept on waiting for a twist and never came!!even when Zara turned  negative , I still liked her!!! May be because she was  played by RP  and its impossible for me not to like her!!!
perhaps one more reason  that you like zara . they portrait zara as a smart ,dashing, confident and patriotic  police officer and aany lady who possesses   all, or some of these qualities  bound to love her 

RaleighbcatHeema22

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by listeners

i still feel zara is indira and lw is a setup  and may be her partner name is ishi  and this new comer is lw is husband or partner and they want to take revenge on zara so they made her fall for their trap  thats why zara condition is like this and cvs may bring a big twist that zara is actually real indira ..hope this happens as i want zara to be real indira.
tomorrow may be end of zara  and day after inshi meet on v day. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top