Hitler Didi

new promo -positive interpretation (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ratidiisbest

I think the new charectar is MK. His face 4m backside seems as if he is mk only.

he can't mk bcoz terrorist.if he ,police will arrest him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo -positive interpretation (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Zara character may end soonEmbarrassedtheir is no more chances to make MW as IndiraSmile

and yes i accept with you Zara will either die or will go to prison

in the promo it is clearly LW (Indira), so lets wait for an article to know who the new entry isBig smile

no doubt lw is Indira

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by nutan7

1. the one who is shown in promo is zara in dress of indira . and she sees  malik khan .
zara rishi ko chhod de and . indira rishi together will fight in court  zara will be in prison. and inshi unite

OR
 2. LW is zara she sees her first love looking like rishi named shashi ( that is why she is calls ishi)
as they have not shown  zara when savita received blow . so they may show somebody else is murderer hidden in basement  but  MW  thinks she did it . so she may get  punishment  for destroying  evidence.  in this process is will be revealed as Indira and Inshi Unite 

Nutan. I really needed this !! Very funny! I love the way you tried to make it positive!  BTW I do not think Zara killed Savita , some one was present in the basement !!!  I am still waiting for my dream that Zara is  our Indira !  Lets wait and see !  thanks again!! 

Heema...no chance for Zara turning Indira yaar Ouch
i was soo disappointed whn they turned LW as Indira and Zara as just Zara!
i was having hopes of Zara being Indira...till they showed LW getting flashbacks.
Yestday they were shooting Zara's exit scene...dargah scene...i posted Rishi's pic in Inshi AT.
Anywys...now after Zara's exit we wil get to see Inshi and another twist in their LIfe.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 10 February 2013 at 8:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Heema22

Heema22

IF-Sizzlerz

Heema22

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

1. the one who is shown in promo is zara in dress of indira . and she sees  malik khan .
zara rishi ko chhod de and . indira rishi together will fight in court  zara will be in prison. and inshi unite

OR
 2. LW is zara she sees her first love looking like rishi named shashi ( that is why she is calls ishi)
as they have not shown  zara when savita received blow . so they may show somebody else is murderer hidden in basement  but  MW  thinks she did it . so she may get  punishment  for destroying  evidence.  in this process is will be revealed as Indira and Inshi Unite 

Nutan. I really needed this !! Very funny! I love the way you tried to make it positive!  BTW I do not think Zara killed Savita , some one was present in the basement !!!  I am still waiting for my dream that Zara is  our Indira !  Lets wait and see !  thanks again!! 

i was having hopes of Zara being Indira...till they showed LW getting flashbacks.
Yestday they were shooting Zara's exit scene...dargah scene...i posted Rishi's pic in Inshi AT.
Anywys...now after Zara's exit we wil get to see Inshi and another twist in their LIfe.

Hi Nikhila!  I am very dreamy person!! my optimistic nature keeps on dreaming!! I know Damn well, LW is Indira but  I loved Zaras character . Why did they change the original story. ?? I  Am very disappointed but nothing we can do !! Lets hope for the best !!! I just want our lead in positive role !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Raleighbcat-Shwetha-Angels_Sweetz

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

OR

@ red zara's exit???????
how?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22-Shwetha-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Heema, am very Dreamly too. Remember our Discussions in ZaShi thread hahaha.
I too Love Zara's character yaar. She was Introduced as Indira only. We felt, connected & got attached to her thinking her to be Indira. And one day they turned her as just Zara. Tht was a little acceptable, may be all the connections we felt were just coincidence. But Turning her Negative was Completly Wrong. Totally Unacceptable.

I really dont know why they have changed the Story like tht. For the Ph & writers all tht matters is only Drama & Trp's! Whatever they done with Zara, i feel its such Injustice to the Character they Introduced & shown us soo long till they turned her negative.

@Paulomi- i cant say How her Exit is going to happen. I posted rishi's offscreen pic of Yestday. Check PG. They were shooting some Dargah scene.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 10 February 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Raleighbcat-Shwetha-Heema22

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Friends, Yesterday when I saw the promo, I felt like it is Samir Diwan.

Indira's words were not clear, may be she called him as samir, I believe.

I think that, he is the person who has taken Indira and made her to stay in Pak Jail. (Remember the flashback thing as said by zara).

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Heema, am very Dreamly too. Remember our Discussions in ZaShi thread hahaha.
I too Love Zara's character yaar. She was Introduced as Indira only. We felt, connected & got attached to her thinking her to be Indira. And one day they turned her as just Zara. Tht was a little acceptable, may be all the connections we felt were just coincidence. But Turning her Negative was Completly Wrong. Totally Unacceptable.

I really dont know why they have changed the Story like tht. For the Ph & writers all tht matters is only Drama & Trp's! Whatever they done with Zara, i feel its such Injustice to the Character they Introduced & shown us soo long till they turned her negative.

@Paulomi- i cant say How her Exit is going to happen. I posted rishi's offscreen pic of Yestday. Check PG. They were shooting some Dargah scene.
@ red can you paste the link of that particular page please

Post Reply New Post

Go to top