Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Originally posted by viswai123

2. Kumaran wants to replace all his female characters with Thendral forum members. Can you help him to choose the right member for each role?

Just for fun! Just for fun! Just for fun! 
No hard feelingsTongue!!!
Patti - Jinju
Thulasi - Tanu
Charu - Shamu
Tamil's mother - Shubba
SundariPearl
Bhuvana - Shobi
Deepa - Bhaghi
Kalyani - Jeya
Padma - Ratna

I have a feeling I just earned some enemies here...Tongue
Who else?

gisel, whatever, yr masterstroke to portray tanu in the lead surely nullifies any misgivings, if any!Tongue
enjoyed the imagination!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
loving everyone's p.s. and notes after their questions gisel...yr diplomacy is turning all questions into requests! -rofl...
loving the qs n answers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by viswai123

Subba, Ratna and Me... all 3 of us villisShocked

Aama shobi.. Aana since T(tanu) is dter to bhu(shobi).. Step dter to padma(ratna).. And DIL to GW( shubba) ... She will be taken care and protected well by all 3...am i right shobi?
So gisel namma la villi characters la choose panninalum, we will take care of tanu like a princess right?
Good one Gisel...
Aana charu pathi enaku theriyathu pa ... Rofl shammy
Since charu is shammu ... She will be a good frnd too then haha...
Cute question shobi and nice choice gisel!

Akka...this is casting in the role...You have to act as how you have been toldTongue. So I don't think the 'princess' part will come hereTongue!
The best part was Tanu as Thulasi and Shamu as Charu...I couldn't help laughing at the imagination...fighting for the same man! Especially Shubba akka & Shamu romancing against Tanu!
The realtionship between Bhuvana and Deepa...Deepa and Thulasi...Padma and Kalyani...it was actually fun to imagine situations! lol!
Thanks for the wonderful question!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamshubba

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Gisel .. Da gisel...
Naan busy naala final a post panna vanthuten...
Naanun OS la kekaporen...

Imagine u were talking to a person(a boy) thru phone/forum who told he is younger than you and u were talking happily for some days and it was going on so good and u shared few things too. But one day u found out that he is not a boy but an uncle. What will be your reaction and how will u handle it then? Will u warn ur other close friends who r close to the person?
Ps - dont say u wont talk to any male. Imagine so and do write, pavam me- one and only question ilaya :p

Interesting!!!!

vjayamGisel

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Gisel .. Da gisel...
Naan busy naala final a post panna vanthuten...
Naanun OS la kekaporen...

Imagine u were talking to a person(a boy) thru phone/forum who told he is younger than you and u were talking happily for some days and it was going on so good and u shared few things too. But one day u found out that he is not a boy but an uncle. What will be your reaction and how will u handle it then? Will u warn ur other close friends who r close to the person?
Ps - dont say u wont talk to any male. Imagine so and do write, pavam me- one and only question ilaya :p

<font color="#006600">
Interesting!!!!
</font>

Gisel...oru helping hand mathiri theriyuthu intha os ku...lol..
@hopper ocean - i ll ask u the same question when u r the motw... Different versions nna fun right?
As u told interesting seems u r more interested and eager..

vjayamGisel

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Imagining talking on forum...theriyatha aluna, phone konjam doubtu than...

One day, i find out that he is an uncle for sure..what will I do? hm...obviously get startled first!
Think about it one day...then, finally cool myself down and make a post on the chat corner...
"When are you going to take me to take me to StarBucks Shubba akka?"
You will ask me, "Why?"
I will say, "Nan sonna mathiri X is an uncle! Bet la I won!Tongue"

Speaking in real terms, I'll freak out and maybe not come to the forum for a while...Tongue

vjayamshubba

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Speaking in real terms, I'll freak out and maybe not come to the forum for a while...Tongue

interesting answer!

vjayamGisel

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
@ gisel - Speaking in real terms, I'll freak out and maybe not come to the forum for a while...

Lol... Star bucks treat a? Kandippa i ll take u to mirdiff/deira carrefour or dubai mall... Aana bet la u won a? :o... Good good...
Aana few days forum vara matenu sollitiye...:(... U shd have told ellarum senthu oru kai pakalam nu ... :p

vjayamGisel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top