Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK kiddo first question is Tit for Tat.

Same question that you asked me. Pick any 10 members of the Thendral forum (preferably active) and tell us what tamil movie song suit them best.

(Note: Just because I am copying your question, you should not copy my answer)
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats gisel... 😊
well hot seat hotta irruka..!!!

here is my questions for u..!!!

1) what is your fav food..?πŸ˜›

2)In thendral serial which character u like..why?

3)u get a chance to meet mr. kumaran(director of thendral) what will u suggest him to change or improve in the serial thendral..??πŸ˜ƒ

eppo ithu pothum
appurama neraiya questions oda varen ...
ok va giselπŸ˜‰

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mini_00

My set of questions:

1.'What type of person are you?'  Perfectly imperfect! Damn lazy, but when it comes to being 'necessarily' responsible, it's a different storyπŸ˜›!
2. What's your favorite memorable moment in life? Birth if my sister. I still remember the scene very well! I was only 5, but everything is crystal clear; from seeing my mother crying to when they gave the bundle of joy to my father😳! 
3. What is the funniest moment in your life? When I won the science exhibition in 10th, when I wasn't prepared at all. My partner literally felt like crying after the exhibition. Total sothapal and olarification during the exhibit...it turned out that we wonπŸ˜†!
4. Do you like or dislike it when people play pranks on you.? I kind of laugh out after the whole thing. End line is yes, I like it! But we should be careful at times! It takes up our whole attention. Frankly speaking I couldn't concentrate on my work, even though I knew it was a prank. If I hadn't guessed it, I wonder what my condition would have been😲!
Gisel thumbnail
Originally posted by: viswai123

Same question that you asked me. Pick any 10 members of the Thendral forum (preferably active) and tell us what tamil movie song suit them best.

Subba - Nan adicha thanga mata..πŸ˜†

Shammu -  East west north south engum engal youthu kuthu; vasuthu pathu valatha life ai joli than! 

Ratna - Pakam varu vaga...(Dum Dum Dum)πŸ˜†

Tanu - Ulagam unaku kavalai ethuku irukum verai kum adichu noruku..life ithu unoda caru ishtapadi atha voti paru! 

Bhagi - Kanalane (Bombay)πŸ˜›

Shobi - Why this kolaveri di?πŸ˜› (Ignore the 'di'😳)

Jaya - Thakathaiya thakathaiya thakathaiya...intha ooravugal illa olagam waste aiya...

Pearl - Mazhayae mazhayae neerin theriyai...

Everyone in the forum- En friend a pola yaru machan...

Thendral - Unai patha piraguthan en vazhuvil sothanai kalam...
Gisel thumbnail
Originally posted by: suha1995

here is my questions for u..!!!

1)What is your fav. food? All purely non-veg itemsπŸ˜›!

2)In Thendral serial which character u like..why? Now that you ask like this..no one😲! 

3)You get a chance to meet Mr. Kumaran(director of thendral) what will u suggest him to change or improve in the serial Thendral? Bring in more realityπŸ˜›!
Shemmo thumbnail
1)Pair every member (names written there) with another member who shares good chemistry πŸ˜†(Like this for example Shams and Bhagi.. So for next pair u cant use Shams and Bhagi again they are out now. U have to choose other 2 members from list.)

Gisel
    Shammu
    Jaya
    Bhaghi
    Sri
    Nixkie
    Shubba
    Ratna
    Hollie
    Pearl
    Haritha
    Jinju
    Maha2us
    Viswai123
    Smiles
    Mala
    Caryn
    Esther
    Jan
    Mini
    Gunz
    Suenair
    Raji
    Baki
    Crazyfans
    Sweety

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shemmo

1)Pair every member (names written there) with another member who shares good chemistry πŸ˜†(Like this for example Shams and Bhagi.. So for next pair u cant use Shams and Bhagi again they are out now. U have to choose other 2 members from list.)

Chemistry bothuma? Geography; physics lan venama?
Goyala..room potu yosipeingalo?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
Ithuku Jeya akka oda answer than...πŸ˜›
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

Chemistry bothuma? Geography; physics lan venama?
Goyala..room potu yosipeingalo?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
Ithuku Jeya akka oda answer than...πŸ˜›

Nooo that was Jaya akka answers, you cant copy them πŸ˜† Like Shobi akka said your in the hotseat so u have to reply all the qns πŸ˜› U thaane asked for this, sooo enjoyyy πŸ˜†
U have to replyy!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gisel, in yr ff or story for the big or small screen, will u consider any of us and if so what part will u like to see each of us or at least some of us...(u cud use the same list as shamz gave for partners...)
Gisel thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

b) if u were asked to rewrite anyone of the episodes, which one wud that be, why,  and how wud u write it as?

The marriage episode :
GW panura kuthu elam mudinju. Tamizh reaching the spot. The whole college being on ground. Thulasi crying. MM crying. GW also in the spot and Tamizh witnessing his mother's thandavam. In the story they show Thulasi making Tamizh tie the thali on her. I would have made it that Tamizh ties the thali without her asking and that too in front of GW rather than after she leaves. Not that I didn't like what happened in the episode but this would have been even more romanticπŸ˜›!