Thanks for the updates Sneha.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha for the update..

Saro Meenu phone scenes was too good.. very hilarious .. Saro is back..

Meenu must have been surely hurt by Saro Magi dance but hope she gives him one more chance but nowadays she is suspecting him on everything. Its all because of Saro himself..

VV words to Tamil is valid , but when he can support his wife and cant accept Tamil's words the same applies to Tamil too , only he is there to support his wife soundarya.. Those words of VV looked one sided..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanHi_Friends

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thanks daa sneha kutty for the updates.

Krituma.. i sort of understand meenashi feeling. Its not once or twice daa.. many like hundred times this saro makes such sodapals. Yet i like when RS advice here and ask her not to stop loving that person. The person might take us for granted but our love for them will never be less.

as for the necklace. .. i think its not for meenashi either. Maybe saro bought for his sister as he did mention before he was yet to do anything for her nu .. umm lets wait and see.

Cant blame meenashi to be doubtful on saro. Ermm

krithikas

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
super thanks akka for the updates Hug

i think the money after selling of the chain has gone to soundarya. I remember last week soundarya suddena got cash in her account and she made some lame excuse about some land something pola to tamil Ermm but both bro and sis dun want the family to know and thus this drama bout giving money for some hospital fee nu. and meenashi scolding saro must be for that at the pre cap ..

Actually saro could have directly be honest with meenashi about the cash and that he helped soundarya nu. There is no reason he hiding it cause his lies are creating more and more problem only for himself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007migankrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meenu akka for the update :) Soundarya advising Tamil was really good :) I am happy how the director showing Soundarya's character :) this is what I always wished :) hope tim director doesn't change it . Saro trying to pacify meenu was very sweet . Since he is accepting his mistake feel little sad for him . So saro gave the jewellery money to his office driver operation . Good they solved this at once instead of dragging .
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Saw a new promo . Meenu saying she is leaving and Saro replies there is nothing between me and malliga and if you don't believe you can go . RS says to Meenu not to allow Saro to go to bombay and he fear something not good and next they show Saro leaving with bags and on other end Meenu crying .

migan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index