Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 11/02

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurirekha1234-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalsakhisangnimeghan27Moner_Radiopc_palsshyamsadoremevirgo-Ursh-misty85-RadhaMohan---Udhay--

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

RJ tells Mohan that the dance teacher is trying to get into my good books that is why she gave me flowers. Mohan asks her how the new teacher is? RJ says she is very akkudu. Mohan says she is just like you. RJ says she will learn how to dance all by herself. She dances and Mohan laughs. RJ says if Mom were around she would have never laughed this way. Mohan say sorry and asks her how she remembered her mother today. She recounts how Megha gave her the flowers. Mohan says I know your mom loves you more than me but I don't love you any less. Mohan thanks the dance teacher silently for helping RJ.

Beera is combing her hair getting ready for the interview. His friends make fun of him. Navi comes there and Beera spots her(Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare playing in BG) Beera lost in Navi and Navi notices him. Beera is all shy and Navi pretends to be shy as well ROFL Beera starts walking towards Navi and hands his entire wallet out to a beggar, dashes into a man who abuses him all the while only looking at Navi. He slaps Navi's hand. Navi asks him if he wants to have rabri Beera is super happy. Navi gives her hand to him and he practically grabs it saying he is pleased to meet her.

Aarti at Jiji's boutique. Aarti tells Jiji that she wants the latest design. She shows her a dress and Tanu comes there as shakes his head as if to say "no". Jiji notices this in the mirror. Jiji starts measuring up Aarti and Tanu stands motioning what to do and what not to do. Jiji asks for advance and Tanu waves 1000 rupees Jiji notices that as well. Jiji says it will take a month. Tanu assures Aarti that it will be done soon. Suddenly Renu comes there and Aarti runs away covering her face. Renu asks Tanu that Rs1000 is missing from her purse. Renu say she would have to sign on each note henceforth.

Beera and Navi talking. Beera asks Navi to feature and cover Dadaji in the best way possible. Navi asks if she can shoot after two days. Beera is all excited and asks if we'll meet tomorrow. Navi agrees and Beera is over the moon.

It is night Navi and Megha in the bed. Navi gets a good night message from Beera. Megha gets a message as well. Both wish each other good night.

Megha in the school and a teacher asking Megha why she is doing so much for RJ. He leaves from there apologizing to Megha. RJ asks Megha where the other kids are. Megha says I want to play stapu with you.  She makes RJ tie ghungroos and play stapu ( a way of teaching her). RJ says she has done it 6 times and now it is her turn (Megha) RJ says she hates people who cheat. RJ says you did all this so you can make fun of me. Suddenly RJ starts dancing and realizes that Megha taught her how to dance by way of playing stapu. RJ shown dancing all over the school. RJ recites a poem by way of dance and actions and everyone appreciates her.

Guru waiting outside the school for RJ. Guru goes inside the school to find RJ. He starts walking towards the dance class. RJ spots Guru and starts running. Suddenly Megha asks her to slow down and says I am coming. Guru realizes that the voice is Megha didi's.  Megha comes out and Guru sees her. Guru is shocked and happy to see her.  He is about to call out to her and when suddenly he backs of  saying how can I forgot what you did to Mohan Bhaiya. Guru is emotional. Megha turns to look at him and just then Guru turns around to avoid running into her.

Precap: RJ showing some forms to Mohan about changing school. Mohan says before we don anything I want to tak to your teacher. He calls Megha's number. Megha is in the kitchen and Navi sees her phone ringing. Navi shouts out to Megha and Megha asks her who it is. Navi says it is RJ's father. Megha comes into the bedroom and asks Navi to hold to phone for her as her hands are soiled. All this while Guru is afraid.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 February 2013 at 9:28am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80ojas143blmadhurirekha1234-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalPravesh.Pzehra-piscesankur281shivangi838Moner_Radiodsgirl-Ursh-Silentsouladoremevirgomisty85_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Rim --Dance Teacher Apni Baat Manva Ne Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hai Ek No.Ki Akdu Hai
Mohan--Tuj Pe Gai HaiROFL

Mohan To Rim---Maana Teri Mummy Tuj Se Jaada Pyaar Karti,Lekin Main Kam Nahi Hoon Haa...Unke Hisse Ka Pyaar Bhi Maine Kiya HaiClap

Mohan--Thank You Dance Teacher ..RimJhim Nahi Dekh Pa Rahi Hai..Lekin Main Dekh Sakta Hoon..Ki Aap Kaise Meri Beti Ko Help Kar Rahi HaiSmile

Navi--- Aa Gaya DhakkanROFL

Megha--Guru Sisya Par kuch Jaaya Nahi KarteThumbs Up

Guru--Wo Kaise Bhool Sakta Main Jo Aap Ne Mohan Bhaiya Ke Saath Kiya Hai Megha Didi.

Navi Beera Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vucGT0yPG8M

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 February 2013 at 1:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-monusumishivangi838NeelimaSJadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kresham IF-Rockerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Meghan part was good

Edited by kresham - 12 February 2013 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ankur281

-Ursh- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the LU!<3

can't wait to watchEmbarrassed

Edited by UrshP - 11 February 2013 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234-Swetha-

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Guru and Megha to meet at school. Guru knows that Megha is Rimjhim's teacher. Megha too might see Guru. Awesome episode, loving it

Unfortunately we had hit and miss moment as Megha couldn't see Guru who turned his back. But i loved how Guru got emotional seeing Megha but he recalled Mohan's sufferings and stayed back. Awesome episode it was, loved it to the core. Though i missed Kunal badly but Megha and Rimjhim stole the show, their scenes were awesome. Rimjhim is going good, she won my heart in 4th week ie last week and i love her since then. Initially i couldn't accept Nanhi but she was amazing in 3rd week when she had face-off with Mohan Bhatnagar. Nanhi performs very well in her scenes with Kunal, love them. I now have no probz with the Bhatnagars, season2 is rocking keeping us hooked to the twists and turns.

For how long with the hide and seek go on??? i'm loving it but getting impatient at same time. Great going NBT Season2 ClapClapClap

Edited by zehra-pisces - 11 February 2013 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234-Swetha-ankur281Moner_Radio

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
so megha able to teach RJ dance..badi jaldi dance sikha diya Wink neways i want to see tat scene..and also the first scene...

and  guru does see megha...aah ..i so want to watch the episode!!!

Edited by anonymous1111 - 11 February 2013 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234-Swetha-ankur281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index