Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

   

Pavitra Rishta-ish twist for Vihaan & Bulbul ? :/

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 9028

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Ummm ... so I was just thinking ... Vihaan and Bulbul have a pretty great rapport going on now ... but in Ekta-land thats like the most heinous crimes one can commit - Finding one's soul-mates and eventually falling in true 'Lowe'. Ekta maiyaa ko toh yeh hargiz manzooor nahin, and she wont have any of it unless they pay their price and go through 3-4 forced marriages/ marriages-of-convinience forllowed by divorces followed by re-marriages with unwanted partners and various trial and tribulations spanning over approximately 2-3 years in real time (equivalent to 5-10 years in the serial). Tulsi/Mihir, Karan/Nandini, Prerna/Anurag, Parvati/Om ... and for those of you who were in your diapers or training braces back in the days of K-Serial era , the more recent Ram / Priya fom Bade Ache Lagte Hai and Arjun / Purvi from Pavitra Rishta ... and some are toh completely doomed and end up staying married to those unwanted partners .. Like poor Lakhshya / KT. Need I go on ? LOL

I dunno how many of you watched  Pavitra Rishta (another one of Ekta maiyyaa's serial on Zee Wacko ) ... Arjun & Purvi worked together, had their 'nok-jhok' moments (not very unlike Vihaan & Bulbul, cept that wahan ladka ladki ka boss thaa) until they fell in 'Lowe' and blabbity blabbity blah ... and then in typical Ekta Maiyaaa  fashion *BAMMM* Purvi's foster/step sister who was Arjun's ex-flame comes black into his life and claims him back Dead

____________________________


So what if some day ... when Bulbul and Vihaan are happily baskin' in their new-found 'Lowe' .. Anika decides its time to take her man back (Now that some other female is taking a keen interest in him cuz he'z a keeper ) ? That'd be SO off-putting and annoying as HELL. I know this has happened like a BAZILLION times in Balaji shows ... for once I hope and pray to the stars that Ekta maiyaaa spares us this torture 

  -___- 

  I have really taken to the Vihaan & Bulbul story and would be SO pissed if Ekta pulled one of her typical man-stealing sister-act stunts. 

Thoughts ?

- Rafi



Edited by TanHa911 - 10 February 2013 at 1:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie05nuzhi94fire.vs.iceabhilan97Cutie4197hkl75dipi.15madhubansencandybarRozy77nyxxswethasyam08soni595tiny15-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta-ish twist for Vihaan & Bulbul ? :/" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhilan97

Senior Member

abhilan97

Joined: 16 July 2011

Posts: 637

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Very Well Said!!! Clap

I agree with u for each and every word u said...I am a viewer of all the Ekta serials i.e. Pavitra Rishta, Parichay, Kya Hua Tera Vaada and Bade Acche Lagte Hain...and honestly I only watch it for the sake of the leads as I am a fan of them...what to do...can't leave in between na?? But anyways, coming to the topic...whatever u said is a common scenario in Ekta's shows...let me explain- In Pavitra Rishta, this Arjun-Purvi-Ovi thing was quite unexpected and shocking for the viewers...in Bade Acche Lagte Hain too the separation of the leads was irritating and in Parichay also there was a separation track but now (thank god!) the leads are together...

But in Kya Hua Tera Vaada, the concept of the show is only 'SEPARATION' ...what to say now...Ekta uses the technique of separation in all her shows but now she has made a whole show on this technique of serpartion!!!!... So this Bulbul-Vihaan-Anika track is sure to happen as it was for Mona-Pradeep-Anushka...so just be prepared to watch his track...

In Parichay, everything is fine now and I am really liking it for a change...and as far as Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Pavitra Rishta are concerned, I hope everything gets fine soon...

BUT IN KHTV...U CAN'T HOPE BUT WAIT FOR THIS BULBUL-VIHAAN-ANIKA TRACK JUST LIKE MONA-PRADEEP-ANUSHKA TRACK!!!!!



 


Edited by abhilan97 - 10 February 2013 at 9:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyeemadhubansenOneThatGotAwayswethasyam08-Alina.tiny15

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 9028

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilan97

 But in Kya Hua Tera Vaada, the concept of the show is only 'SEPARATION' ...what to say now...Ekta uses the technique of separation in all her shows but now she has made a whole show onthis technique of serpartion!!!!... So this Bulbul-Vihaan-Anika track is sure to happen as it was for Mona-Pradeep-Anushka...so just be prepared to watch his track...

In Parichay, everything is fine now and I am really liking it for a change...and as far as Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Pavitra Rishta are concerned, I hope everything gets fine soon...

BUT IN KHTV...U CAN'T HOPE BUT WAIT FOR THIS BULBUL-VIHAAN-ANIKA TRACK JUST LIKE MONA-PRADEEP-ANUSHKA TRACK!!!!!



 


OMG are you SERIOUS ?

I havent watched any of Mona pradeep Anushka thingy ... only watched Bulbul / Vihaan thingy ...

Matlab Bulbul/Vihaan are doomed eh ? No hope Ouch

KYA YAAR Broken Heart

If the second generation track parallels the First generations separation track, Im seriously gonna go bang my head somewhere. KYAAA YAAR. 

Its been YEARS since the Kyunki/Kasauti/Kahani era and Ekta is STILL on the same old purana formula . Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswethasyam08tiny15

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Joined: 15 June 2011

Posts: 8845

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
U have put in so very well Clap abt EK's strategy of separating main leads "ALWAYS. Angry

Even i hope that she won't go in typical fashion of getting Anika back n separating the love birds before love blossoms btw them. Ermm

And also we never know, here Anika is a pawn of Anu, she she might be the arrow to hit their love story by bringing back Anika with her emotional atyachar. Dead

Anika is just a pawn n a spoilt brat but if she is given good guidance, i don't think she will go  by Anu anymore. Also as of now, she doesn't know the truth of Anu. So i guess if that day comes, Anika may back out. Confused

Bulbul isn't weak like Mona so def. there will be high drama reg. claiming Vihaan.

Interesting part will be, whom will Vihaan choose??? Def. it will be Bulbul i guess. Again here Anu will get a tight slap coz history is repeating again but this time it will be hatke for us LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwaytiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007

Posts: 22508

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@TM i agree wid u!!!ekta always does such stupid & disgusting things in he rshows & thatswhy i'd stopped watching her shows from past 5-6 yrs. except PKYEK bcoz of the vampire story. and then started watchin parichey bcoz of sameer soni & gud story but after sum months she again did seprn drama etc. and now watching this bcoz of Sargun.

@swetha i agree & hope she won't go this way oderwise i hope  this show ends if she ever start doing this.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwayswethasyam08

candybar

Goldie

candybar

Joined: 22 November 2011

Posts: 1000

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Tu yahaan bhi??!!LOL LOL...LOL

And duhuh...tujhe doubt hai ki aisa hoga?! Mujhe aur meri mum ko toh day 1 se pata tha ki aisa hi hoga!Big smile
That's the reason why Anushka's kid was a daughter and not a son. LOL waise agar son hota bhi toh they'd make Bulbul fall for himBig smile
toh dekhna aisa definitely hoga ki Bulbul n Vihaan fall madly in love and baat shaadi tak pahunch jayegi tabhi Anika lightning ki tarah wapas ayegi,just like how Anushka came back into Pradeep's life when he was happy. Dono ladkiyon ke life mein wahi hoga jo unke respective mummy's ke life mein hua thaStern Smile
Anushka will encourage Anika to wreck havoc in Bulbul's life and Mona in turn will stand by Bulbul and watch her life do a rewind again.
In sab melodrama mein bechare Vihaan ko kaun bachaane ayega,yeh toh rab jaaneLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11OneThatGotAwayswethasyam08_Invincible_tiny15

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 9028

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

U have put in so very well Clap abt EK's strategy of separating main leads "ALWAYS. Angry

Even i hope that she won't go in typical fashion of getting Anika back n separating the love birds before love blossoms btw them. Ermm

And also we never know, here Anika is a pawn of Anu, she she might be the arrow to hit their love story by bringing back Anika with her emotional atyachar. Dead

Anika is just a pawn n a spoilt brat but if she is given good guidance, i don't think she will go  by Anu anymore. Also as of now, she doesn't know the truth of Anu. So i guess if that day comes, Anika may back out. Confused

Bulbul isn't weak like Mona so def. there will be high drama reg. claiming Vihaan.

Interesting part will be, whom will Vihaan choose??? Def. it will be Bulbul i guess. Again here Anu will get a tight slap coz history is repeating again but this time it will be hatke for us LOL.


And yeah SO righ about the 2nd generation. Anika is toh Anu ki chamchi LOL

And in a way B & V are Kindred spirits ... both lost their faith in love ... both broken, with incredible trust issues ... but if push comes to shove, unlike her mother, Bulbul seems to be the kind of girl who'd hold onlto her man on a deathgrip and never let go. But then again .. Ekta Maiyaaa ka duniya .. woh hi jaane, I toh have no bharosa on her.

 Dead  <--- Will be my face if she pulls an Arjun-Purvi-Ovi on Bulbul-Vihaan-Anika Angry

BUT OVI never deliberately hurt Arjun, she just stole her love back ... unlike Anika who not only humiliated Vihaan but also broke his heart ... so I doubt he'd EVER pick Anika , UNLESS held at gunpoint or blackmailed otherwise !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 9028

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

Tu yahaan bhi??!!LOL LOL...LOL

And duhuh...tujhe doubt hai ki aisa hoga?! Mujhe aur meri mum ko toh day 1 se pata tha ki aisa hi hoga!Big smile
That's the reason why Anushka's kid was a daughter and not a son. LOL waise agar son hota bhi toh they'd make Bulbul fall for himBig smile
toh dekhna aisa definitely hoga ki Bulbul n Vihaan fall madly in love and baat shaadi tak pahunch jayegi tabhi Anika lightning ki tarah wapas ayegi,just like how Anushka came back into Pradeep's life when he was happy. Dono ladkiyon ke life mein wahi hoga jo unke respective mummy's ke life mein hua thaStern Smile
Anushka will encourage Anika to wreck havoc in Bulbul's life and Mona in turn will stand by Bulbul and watch her life do a rewind again.
In sab melodrama mein bechare Vihaan ko kaun bachaane ayega,yeh toh rab jaaneLOL

Array wah maam ! Aap ko VruShan se fursat mila hamare nacheez post pe tashreef laane ke liye ? LOL

I wonder if Ekta will be stupid enough to pull the same melodramatic nonsense for the second time. Haan , Anika ka Bulbul/Vihaan mein 3rd wheel banne ke chances toh 110% hai. BUT I dont think Bulbul will go down without a fight. Pradeep was  acheating , lying scumbag who broke Mona's heart (even though she still apparently worship's patidev Dead) but Vihaan is SO much of a better man, plus Bulbul is hardened by the events that unfolded in her mothers life. I dont think Anushka will stand much of a chance against her, let alone using a lame pawn like Anika. And Vihaan bhi koi gadha nahin hai. But yeah Like I said, Blackmail followed by Judaai toh definitely hoga. BUT I unlike Mona, Bulbul and Vihaan will fight it I am guessing.


Originally posted by tiny15

@TM i agree wid u!!!ekta always does such stupid & disgusting things in he rshows & thatswhy i'd stopped watching her shows from past 5-6 yrs. except PKYEK bcoz of the vampire story. and then started watchin parichey bcoz of sameer soni & gud story but after sum months she again did seprn drama etc. and now watching this bcoz of Sargun.

@swetha i agree & hope she won't go this way oderwise i hope  this show ends if she ever start doing this.Smile

Hey there love =]

You seem to be a great fan of Sargun's Embarrassed

And tum kisse threat de rahi ho behen, yeh show band ho jayega , Ekta maata eik aur show chalu karengi darshako ke emosssanal atyachaar karne ke liye  LOL Angry

Waise speaking of PKYEK you must be hit with a wave of nostalgia naa ... cuz grown-up Bulbul's wardrobe is a ditto copy of Pia from PKYEK , haina ? 


Edited by TanHa911 - 10 February 2013 at 10:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurum.tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.