Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: praneet1708

KMHs no more interruptions, let them finish!

Want the kids to be packed somewhere very far away while Mama and Papa get cozy cozy romantic. Wish they will make up with Kapil and Shilpa and send these twins over to their houses for get together . Why cant they just go to school like normal kids?
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

hey my fav scene from that episode too..

Hi Padmini... long time did not see you. Glad you are back. Have missed you and your postsπŸ˜‰

Looks like this KISS scene was one of the favourites...

ahem ahem...CVs more kissing SINAL  scene please with lots of hugs ( tight ones) , carrying, stroking faces...
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

Loved the kiss! Ans thanks for pointing out the mango design on the Kurta! I hadn't noticed it earlier!!

It was a lovely much needed kiss scene after months of nightmare. I simply love Mango design and it looks great on white and yeah Kunal looks dashingly handsome with his lady love in Scarlet saree...πŸ˜‰
jay5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

Did you really faint?πŸ˜†  True in Parichay...this is quite the hottest so far to date. Just wish he does it on her lips... not sure if you can handle itπŸ˜†( kidding only)

Me too, I keep watching it so many times... just simply magically awesome! If only that bloody brood did not come back😑, Kunal would have kissed her on the lips!😳

nd that would hv never happened  on screen πŸ˜›