Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa - OS - my love, my life updated page 8 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hello everyone, here comes part 2, hope u all like it

recap

Priya assuring Krishnaji and went upstairs, she came to the study room, the door was closed but not locked, she slowly opened it and saw Ram was engaged in heated argument with someone over phone and all his files and laptop was lying on table scatterdly, Ram hung up the phone and look towards Priya, Priya can understand some terrible has happened. She closed the door behind her and came forward.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor is everything alright?

Ram - Priya, please leave me for some time, I need privacy.

Priya was startled to hear this from Ram, she wasn't expecting such from him, she was hurt, Priya left the study and came to her room. She sat on the couch resting her head on the head rest and closed her eyes, a tear escaped her eyes, she can't see her Ram in problem, she just wanted to share his problem, doesn't she have that right? She can't bear Ram behave with her so rudely, what did he said, he need privacy, am I creating problem in his life?, is he feeling claustrophobic in this relationship?...Priya can recount how both of them always fighting with each other for petty issues or things, Ram has a habit of eating junk and unhealthy food, Priya tried to control that, he has the habit of taking pills and medicines which Priya doesn't like, Ram is cleanliness freak and Priya is little clumsy, on these little issues they always fight like child but Ram never hurt her and neither does she, both give respect to each other and space too but today Ram said he needs PRIVACY...Priya was constantly thinking about this meanwhile Krishnaji came and call her for dinner, Priya went to the washroom and changed her clothes and came for dinner downstairs, while coming down she at glance saw the study room door is still closed, while Krishnaji was serving, Priya asked Rishabh to call Ram.

Krishna - tu baith Rishabh, Priya, Ram ne study me hi khana order kiya tha, toh Bansi deke aya hain, kya baat hain Priya, tabiyat to theek hain na, aur Ram se baat huin kya?

Priya - kuch nahi ma, bas main thak gayi hoon and don't worry Ma, Mr. Kapoor theek hain shayad kam ka pressure kuch zyada hain iss liye, Ma please mind mat kijiye par mujhe bilkul bhook nahi hain main sona chahti hoon.

Dadi - kuch toh kha le puttar, yun bhookhe pet nahi sote

Priya - nahi dadi, sach me bhook nahi hain, achha theek hain main baythti hoon aap logon ke saath, aap log kahiye

Krishna - its ok beta, ja tu apne kamre me, take rest, main Bansi ko bhejti hoon dood ke saath

Priya came to her room and sat on the couch with deep breath and slowly drifted to sleep.

Next morning, when Priya got up she saw Mr. Kapoor already left for office, she came to downstairs and greeted ma and dadi and asked ma kya Mr. kapoor ne breakfast kiya?

Krishna - bohot jaldi me tha isi liye nahi kiya

Priya - main pack karke le jati hoon

Priya went to Kapoor Industries but Ram's secretary said that he is in a meeting so she has to wait, Priya waited for three hours and after that when she entered in his cabin Ram was annoyed to see her, and asked her what made her come here?

Priya - I thought u haven't taken ur breakfast so I brought that, its not right for u to skip breakfast.

Ram - what the hell is this Priya? Am I a kid, I can take of myself and for ur kind information I have skipped it, I have already done with my breakfast so can u please leave now, I have a meeting in next half an hour and need to check the final presentation.

Priya was just staring at him, without uttering a single word she left the place, with moisten eyes and heavy heart.

For next three days same thing happened, Priya hardly got the time to spend with Ram and now she was becoming more worried and restless.

All are engaged in Lohri preparation and Neha has come over to KM to help Priya with preparation, Nuts also come home for Lohri, all girls are having blast but somewhere Priya can't concentrate, she is laughing with others, doing preparations, bhaga dauri sab kar rahi hain par andar hi andar who baat use khayi jaa rahi hain, Ram needs privacy...Neha who was keenly watching Priya asked her what happened? Is everything fine between her and Ram, Priya nodded in affirmation. Finally the evening came and everybody gather in the KM's lawn, the camp fire was ready to lit. Priya looking gorgeous in her Punjabi Patiala with paranda in her hair neatly tied, all gather around the camp fire and Ram along with Priya does the rasam and lit it. Sab ghoom ghoom ke puja kar rahe hain and everybody is enjoying it. Vikram aur Neha ke bachhe Rahul, Ridhhima aur Sammy Rishabh ke saath mazaa kar raha hain udhar Ayesha bhi inn logon ke saath masti me hain, Karthik aur Nuts apne duniya me hain, Vikram aur Neha ek dusre ke company me kho gaye hain par Ram aur Priya inn bheed me hote hue bhi yahan nahi hain, Ram is looking very stressed but he is trying to enjoy, Lohri ke rasam ke baad Vikram Ram ke saath baithta hain aur pooch ta hain ab bata baat kya hain, kya hua kya hain?

Ram - kuch dino se ajeeb sa lag raha hain yaar? Priya jab bhi samne aati hain ajeeb sa mehsoos karta hoon, ek sukoon sa lagta hain, lagta hain hamesha uske saath hi rahoon, bewaja uss pe chillata hoon, danta bhi hoon, gussa bhi karta hoon, lagta hain uss par mera haq hain, jab who saath rehti hain sab kuch achha lagta hain, uski har pal mera khayal rakhna achha lagta hain, chhoti chhoti baton par mere se jhagda karna achha lagta hain, lagta mujhe uski adat ho gayi hain, who nahi rehti hain toh...

Vikram - seedhe seedhe kyun nahi kehta ke tujhe Priya se pyaar ho gaya hai.

Ram - tu kya keh raha hain yaar, iss umar me pyaar thodi na ho sakti hain, bas who meri sabse achhi dost ban gayi hain iss liye

Vikram - oye Golu, dadi theek kehti hain tu Golu hi hain

Ram - dekh Vikram ab tu Golu mat bol, ajeeb lagta hain yaar

Vikram - ok nahi bolunga par tu hain toh wohi, isse hi pyaar kahte hain, aur meri baat maniyo toh tu Priya ko keh de ke tu use pyaar karta hain.

Ram - kya keh raha hain, yeh pyaar ho hi nahi sakta (typical Golu)

Vikram - theek hain abhi prove ho jayega, close ur eyes and see who comes in front of u, thoda filmy hain but good way to know.

Ram - slowly closed his eyes, and sees nothing, says kya Vikra tu bhi na, ka...bh...and then he sees an image but blurred one and slowly it gets clear and he sees the smiling face of Priya and he looks astonished.

Vikram who was watching keenly Ram said kya hua? Kya dekha?

Ram slowly opened his eyes and still can't believe that he is in love that too with Priya, jo kabhi shaadi ko shaadi nahi mana, compromise ke ilava use Priya se pyaar hua hain, his is on cloud nine, hugged Vikram tightly and said I love her yaar, kab kaise I don't know but I really really do...after sometime when he got relaxed he asked perplexly to Vikram what sam I supposed to do know, how can I convey her this?

Vikram - Ram first u relax and let us find what to do know, let's have a plan.

After all the guest went and all retire to their room RaYa came to their room, Priya went to the changing room and came back after changing, Ram too went and changed. Ram can understand that Priya is not in her own charming attitude, may be for last couple of days he misbehaved with her and even didn't interacted with her. Ram wanted to apologize for that and he came near to Priya, Priya who was adjusting her couch sensed that Ram is standing behind her. Ram tried to cool himself and then said Priya, look am sorry for what I have done and said to u, I was very stressed out, I have so...

do comment guys, and next part will be the ending one, till then enjoy

Edited by jineejiggs - 15 July 2013 at 5:12am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramalfyKopsbaas-tvcoolabbpuspita511Vaish90umaragdoll16ark93balhsdfansravsbalhnagma0Trieshic_200000Princess00Pinkjalisangautamvarshathakkarfarwasnehagupta90anurayakrunalidivechasampa123anupam_diljayasree.raosreev12aiyathasansnehasyakaparikh1lalmadhusahana747simlavidhiSiacutiesss283TVserialfreakviny_queensandhyasn.sangs123.bpatil3shaviileena04luvsakshivironikajain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaYa - OS - my love, my life updated page 8 (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
update sooon

waiting Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

00Princess00

00Princess00

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
nice update...

continue soon

jineejiggs

Mini1991

IF-Rockerz

Mini1991

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Lovely update...cant wait...update soon!!!

jineejiggs

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
StarShort and sweet.

jineejiggs

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
why ending. u have just started the story. we all r enjoying
so please continue

jineejiggs

sreev12

Goldie

sreev12

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
outstanding ... Clap
jaldi nxt update ... hehe

jineejiggs

TVserialfreak

IF-Rockerz

TVserialfreak

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Nicely written ClapClapClapClap...this is good even than Season 1's Lohri Big smile...thanks for the PMEmbarrassed and keep rocking...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

jineejiggs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top