Ramayan

Lakshman's Rekha- An OS- updates on pg 3 & 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
What a pleasant surprise Varaali ..!! Thanks for posting this OS here which is BRILLIANT..All the updates were brilliantly penned down each moment focussing on the gradual building of a relationship which will eventually lead to the ultimate sacrice.The apprehension of a soul tied to his brother and his duty and the expectations of a woman who completely surrendered herself to him..Wonderfully penned down.The USP is your dash of humour which actually makes me laugh .The slightest jabs and OMG the kind of guts required to blabber and call a spade a spade in the face of a man who is knwon for hsi fierce temper is PLAIN AWESOME!!>
COMING TO THE LATEST UPDATE..I HAD BEEN EAGERLY WAITING FOR IT!!
Another brilliant one ,and it is a known fact that a women's tears can work wonders and LO and Behold,the bravest and the fierce heart does melt with the warmth of her tenderness.Loved it totally!!Can't wait for the next update..WAITING ALREADY!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17varaali-Amri-arti07nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshman's Rekha- An OS- updates on pg 3 & 4 (Page 3)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
thanks varali
laxman rekha is my one of the best part from ramayan along with bharat-milap,ram-vanwas,sita swambar,surpankha,kishkindha kand,laxman shakti,meghnath-nagpaas,ravan-vadh... and many more uncountable part of ramayan.
i like whole ramayan and each and every scenes from ramayan thanks for nice os about laxaman rekha for maa urmila.

Edited by superdil19 - 10 February 2013 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17varaali

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you folks for your lovely comments. Feels great. Will try to update the next part soon.

@Superdil- Actually this the rekha Lakshman draws for Urmilla...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19nneeiillarti07manzilmukul

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Thank you folks for your lovely comments. Feels great. Will try to update the next part soon.

@Superdil- Actually this the rekha Lakshman draws for Urmilla...Smile
yes varali i read the os and i like your os about laxman rekha for urmila but actually i was telling about i like  laxman rekha for maa sita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
wow varali thanks for posting the OS here.this is a awesome storyClap...wow loved the equation between the twoEmbarrassed..i can feel the spark between the two Day Dreaming..to start with i loved how lakshmana unleashed his anger and realized his rude behaviour next moment...Embarrassed her tears moved him inside...wow he apologized to herEmbarrassed though truthfully he hated apologizing.LOL so true when wedding bells ring, lives change forever LOL..urmila is a sweetheart..Embarrassed..she is such a blabber mouthLOL..moment back her husband yelled at her but she forgot everything and continue with her chatter...how cute is tht LOLLOLLOL

lovely OS varali...i m eagerly waiting for the next update Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17varaalimanzilmukulnneeiill

Princessdisha17

Groupbie

Princessdisha17

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Beautiful OS Varaali.. Smile
Its a brilliant and cute description of the Lakshman Urmila relation which isnt given much focus usually.. Unhappy
We would love u to continue it.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varaaliarti07nneeiill

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Parts 1 to 6 here

PART 7 here

PART 8

Holding Urmilla in his hands, as she leaned her head on his chest, Lakshaman was even more confused. Here was a woman who was willing to surrender completely to him. 

And now, how could he just tell her that should a situation ever arise for him to choose between her and  Rama, he, Lakshmana, would unhesitatingly choose his brother? Will she not be upset? Yet, for him, life without brother Rama was unimaginable.

He stood there, unmoving, feeling the weight of her head on his heart. Her earring was pricking him on his chest, but he did not move. After all, it was nothing compared to the pain he was going to give her. At length, Urmilla disengaged herself from his clasp and looking up into his eyes asked "You love your  eldest brother don't you?

" 'Devoted' would be a better word" answered Lakshmana. "People say I am his shadow"

Urmilla continued " So much so that when walking together, your eyes are more on his feet than your own."

"Out of habit, I suppose...I am content to follow in his footsteps. But how do you know?"

"When the two of you, along with Rishi Vishwamitra, were walking down the Royal Avenue in  Mithila. The rishi was pointing out interesting things to both of you, but apart from occasional glances here and there, your eyes never left your brother's feet. You were walking exactly half- a - foot behind your brother, and you were careful not to overstep him, even accidentally.

"You were watching me?" Lakshamana asked, astonished

"Well, all of us had congregated in one of the balconies overlooking the avenue to get a better view of the princes from Ayodhya".  Urmilla answered, matter-of-factly.

She continued " And in the pushpa vatika when your brother was plucking the flowers..."

"Was I still half- a- foot behind him?"

"No" answered Urmilla calmly "you had stepped on to his side and you were anxiously looking at his hands lest he prick himself on an unwary thorn."

"You were observing me all that while?" Lakshmana was dumbfounded.

"Let's put it this way... Your brother was gazing at my sister, you were watching your brother and I was looking at you. We had also come to pluck flowers, remember?"

Urmilla continued "And at night, you cannot sleep until you press your brother's legs, despite his remonstrations."

"How do you know this?" asked Lakshmana, his eyes narrowing in suscpicion

"Remember the maid who kept popping in and out of your room on the first night of your stay in Mithila?"

Lakshmana replied "Yeah...vaguely..."

"That was me" replied Urmilla calmly

Edited by varaali - 12 March 2013 at 2:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17enchanted23rev4evasia221jayvenkmanzilmukulnneeiill

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

PART 9

Lakshmana jumped out of his skin "That was you? Some nerve you have. Why were you spying on us, that too in our room?

"Your room? May I remind you it was my father's palace." retorted Urmilla ingnantly. "And who was spying? In Ayodhya, it may be called spying, but in Miltila, we call it Athithi Satkar" answered Urmilla self righteously.

"Anyway why are you telling me all this now?" asked Lakshmana             

Urmilla's voice softened as she looked down, "Lord, I know that service to your brother is the only aim in your life. Isn't it so?"

Lakshmana nodded.

Urmilla placed her hand on his shoulder and looked up into his eyes "Let it continue to remain so. I hereby promise you..."

"Wait Urmilla..." Lakshmana almost shouted in panic. "Do not take a pledge so easily. Honoring a pledge is paramount for us Raghuvanshis. We will give up our lives but will not renege from a promise we have given. Now that you too are a part of this family...you will also have to uphold the tradition."

Urmilla continued as if Lakshmana had not even spoken. "I, Urmilla, daughter of King Janaka, promise you, my Lord, that I will not prevent you from doing your duty whenever you want to. I will not exercise my rights as your wife to hold you back from following your dharma. I will unhesitatingly accept every decision of yours."

There was a slight quaver in her voice as she continued, still looking down "And, Lord, if ever the duties of a younger brother beckon you, you will not find Urmilla in your way."

Lakshmana held his breath.

Urmilla knelt down and placing her hands on his feet said  "This..Lord... is a Raghuvanshi's promise..."

Lakshmana bent down and lifted her and holding her chin made her look up. Her eyes reflected the strength of her character.

Hugging her close, he whispered "Truly Urmilla, you are a worthy daughter of King Janaka. I am indebted to you eternally"

PART 10    here

Edited by varaali - 16 March 2013 at 1:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17enchanted23vanadhirev4evasia221jayvenknneeiillmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.