Qubool Hai

Undecided SS :Stay Here Tonight (part 7 updt Pg 34 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 45

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey ...
Superb OS :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Undecided SS :Stay Here Tonight (part 7 updt Pg 34 (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aym7

Groupbie

Aym7

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Gr8 start  keep it up.. 
Plz add me to ur PM list

blueflames

shabana20

Goldie

shabana20

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
It Should Be An "Official SS" not Undecided Coz Its Quite Interesting & Would Like To See This SS Unfold...
Please Pm me,Thanks!..

blueflames

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
 hey all you  lovely people. thank you for appreciating the 1st part so much that i was forced to write again.. thank you all the stalkers, LOLLOL

Part 2

Zoya was driven to her hotel well in time before her meeting and she was really glad as she didn't want anyone to know she was in Asad Ahmed Khan's guest room last night rather than her hotel room. Although nothing had happened, she was the same ever enthusiastic Zoya, yet she felt her heart beating wildly whenever she thought about the despicable Asad. It was sheer co incidence that the Kind and arrogant stranger who saved her on a lonely street last night was the same rival of Ayaan only talked non sense, that Asad ahmed Khan was soon going to turn their company out of business. Zoya was horrified by the corporate takeover of Ayaan's company by Asad, so many people would be jobless etc, was on Zoya's mind as she got ready for the meeting. She decided not to think about Asad and concentrate only on the meeting, and most probably she won't be meeting Asad again ever after today, she was only a junior secretary turned personal secretary of Ayaan only for this meeting, as his regular one was down with flu and couldn't make it to Bhopal. She had her own ambitions, she worked temporary only to get experience and used it as cover up for her real propose of being in India, which was completed  and she was to go back to New York soon. People like Asad didn't think much about secretaries, so she wouldn't think about him too.

Asad had barely spoken a word during the meeting; his team was more than enough to match Ayaan and his team, they made a ruckus of convincing Mr Udit Mukherjee, for agreeing the tender for his biggest construction project, it was last chance for Ayaan to save his company from take over and Asad had fool proofed all areas of escape for him, this tender was the last point for victory, it was game set and match point. But today he was more interested in the woman who sat behind Ayaan quietly as if nothing had happened, oblivious to everything around her. She didn't look much interested in the meeting either. She was innocently beautiful, dressed up in formal wear she looked good but she was looked more pretty in her jeans and tucked top last night, he shocked himself by imagining her to be there in his house. Ayaan had such a jewel, Asad was oddly glad that he didn't appreciate her, Asad grinned mentally.

Mr Mukherjee decided that he needed to think about both proposals and he left as he had another meeting scheduled. Ayaan and his consulates left the room directing Zoya to gather her things and meet him in the lobby.   "Alone at last" said Asad as zoya looked up at him staring at her. He came towards her crossing the side of the table and leaned besides her. Her papers were fluttering as she was quite conscious of the proximity with this roguishly handsome dictator. "So you have nothing to do with your boss" Asad said casually. "As if you didn't know it already", was her pert reply. "Have lunch with me", said Asad looking into her eyes. "It's a big No even if you had asked me out, rather than just announcing it to me", zoya replied with sarcasm. "You don't seem to like me much, since you got to know I am Asad Ahmed Khan", Asad was playing war of words with her. "I don't like you since I got to know your judgmental, tyrant and arrogant personality", zoya replied truthfully, as she didn't actually care what he might do, she was leaving soon anyhow.  "Last night wasn't that big a deal…" said Asad when he was cut in between by Ayaan's angry outburst "you were with him last night, what have you told him?" he was questioning Zoya. "I was ….." zoya was about to answer when Ayaan took hold of her shoulder and was shaking her with anger, when Asad broke his hold by firmly removing his hands from her shoulder. Asad and Ayaan had rarely seen eye to eye, they usually ignored each other, but this time it was different.  "It's better to keep a control on your emotions and question the lady rather than harassing her", Asad announced with death finality. "Oh I see!!!  You have got yourself a billionaire admirer in a night" he pointed at Zoya. "It's not like that sir" zoya tried explaining.  But Ayaan was taking all of his anger of an almost lost deal and company on zoya. Ayaan walked towards the door and turned to say "you are fired, Thank goodness you knew nothing, or you would have sold me out very cheaply", he spitted.

Zoya sat down on the chair and was staring ahead blankly, "Allah miyah!!! What's wrong with these men, why are they so judgmental, all they can think is about corporate espionage", she was talking to herself. "You can join my company anytime you like", Asad offered her, as he did not like her sitting there sad and angry, talking to herself. "Or you can go to hell, instead of being sorry for what you did, you are hovering on my head, and acting a hero",  Zoya at her bitter best, collected her things and walked out. 

to be continued..

i know its a small update, but remember something is better than nothing LOLEmbarrassed.

thank you. please do let me know how it was. so do leave a review. 

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclvansuarkhsweety3773UniqueUjjainidreamygirl_95rimssssssangel...sarnavkidevaniash12ManellHirahira123Aphroditefallensangeethbalaxyzw231avi_12roses.09senorzorro12TAMANNA23eternalashaNVBGKYArjunKiAshraiiloveSRarhifandebifire_whiskyjanestone6Ar_AsyafanEmpressSarayutishmaIllobenazAlveena12Cindrella3jemiipkanchankandygroverfarha623ksenilvudayshabana20rosamalenihamrmEternal1234..-DeViLiA-..princessjojosparikhjazmeenblessed4rsk16PhoenixRadarrishani77Santhu.The.KingA.HajnalEnchantresssophie420anopamadaisydee425DiVirgomaankigeet4everkrati5-Shormi-Gurmeet4DrashtiTheSexyDevilRach.Shell16janu1610-Yuks-crazy4KASH_AR.Kiran.-ScarletRose--ElmoFuj-_Ridz_raneebMisHumptyDumptyMiss-Appyviya.mallik4evaSaima-SyedDreALinsieshanakyasharan-Mrinalini-_Oishi_

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I know i am the one fuming for typing it all out today.
but all i can say is

Next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next

I looove this version of Asad Ahmed Khan
I looove this Stupid Ayaan! 
Thank Goodies, no bromance LOL ROFL only romance LOL LOL LOL ROFL 
And Zoya she reminded me of GEET Embarrassed Embarrassed 
Asad was typical Armaan Mallik in Corporate style. LOL 

And the best was I actually could imagine the whole scenario while i read.

[reference to be made at Maneet offc scenesLOL]

Why do you write soo good Appi?? LOL Clap Clap Hug

and while i read the SS this song was playing. the perfect song to describe Zoya's situation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Doxe2r-CRg

Hug

What a treat Embarrassed Blushing Heart

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 13 February 2013 at 5:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6fire_whiskyIIdewaaneIIsophie420PhoenixRadarblueflamescrazy4KASH_AR

nihamrm

Goldie

nihamrm

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hey nyc update liked it a lot
i really like how zoya answers asad back 
pls continue soon 
thanx for the pm

blueflames

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
wow!its really interesting...yippie!zoya will now work in asad's company...both da parts were gr8...plz cont soon:)

blueflames

kandygrover

Goldie

kandygrover

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Loved the update n concept of the story... N very well written

blueflames

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.