Qubool Hai

Undecided SS :Stay Here Tonight (part 7 updt Pg 34 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 45

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabana20

Nice Update!!..
Asad Asking Zoya Out to Lunch Was Unexpected,lol!..
Will Zoya Consider Taking Asad's Job Offer??
Thanks for the pm..

Asad usually orders things the way he likes things to be, he ain't that considerate of others at the moment. so bs he ordered the lunch thing to her, LOLLOL because something is brewing upLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Undecided SS :Stay Here Tonight (part 7 updt Pg 34 (Page 10)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Omg I love it and it's not so often that I want to know what's next when it comes to FFs. Please continue asap!!

thank you.. i am really glad that you liked it, and even waiting for the next. 
i will try to live up to your expectations. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojo

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1210

Hey i just read the two parts
and it really amazing
loved it totally
asad asked her out Wink
Omg how can ayaan think like that about zoya
pls continue soon and pls pm me

thank you.

yeah Asad ordered her for lunch. LOL

ayaan is shown as a man on verge of losing everything, he is angry and anger makes a man MoronWink

TheSexyDevil

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
love it, it was very nice.
Don't make me come hunting for you for the next part.
Pm me when u update

blueflames

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

love it, it was very nice.
Don't make me come hunting for you for the next part.
Pm me when u update

Allah miyah!!! first i had stalkers n now a threat of being hunted down, where is this forum leading LOLLOLLOL.

thank you, m really glad you like it, 
will try to update soon, before you put on your hunting gear LOL

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
babes!!!

update please

dnt leave us hanging here...!!!!

blueflames

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Gr8 & interesting, can't wait 4 the next part now!!!Wink

blueflames

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hello all the lovely people. thank you for reading my SS and giving back ssuch positive comments. i appreciate them from the bottom of my heart. 
this one again is for Ankie, as it was because of her i put it on hold for two days LOL, rest of you can kill me for that Hug. enough of my bakwas. here's the next part. 

Part 3

Zoya browsed through her iPad to find another flight to delhi, she had tried all options and none of them were earlier than tomorrow, she had to spend a whole day doing nothing, as she had done for last one hour sitting idle in the hotel coffee shop.  She was ordering a cup of coffee when she heard a familiar voice say "make that two, one black without sugar". Zoya didn't have to turn around to see who that man was, as she already knew the commanding husky voice and the type of coffee he drank. Asad helped himself in a chair opposite her, facing her narrowed questioning eyes. She looked smoking hot like this, thought Asad. "Can I sit here?" asked Asad. "Why bother the formality when you already have the audacity to sit first", replied zoya. She was being a bit rude, but that man deserved it, as it was because of him that Ayaan had accused of treachery, and had even fired her. She was supposed to leave the job anyway in a few days, but still this tainted image made her angry on the person sitting in front of her.  "We started off on the wrong foot Zoya, I shouldn't have been so judgmental of you, but a man in my position doesn't have many options of trusting blindly", said Asad coolly. Yeah he was saying something right at last, sighed zoya inwardly, "Alllah Miyah !! tera kuch nahi hoga jhalli zoya", she was was talking to herself. "tujhe bhi aur koi nai mila tha help mangne k liye, ab Allah jane woh Asad Ahmed Khan hi kyn tha, uss ne tou shak karna hi tha na", she justified his actions mentally.

Her expressions had changed from sparkling anger, her eyes transformed into a confused doe caught in the fence, he was reading her intently. Maybe he could have a chance with her, he liked this woman like no one else, he had never bothered a girl before in his life, all were already fawning over him to be at his side, but this one was different, his name had no effect on her, she didn't count money with his name and the most offending part was she didn't even consider his good looks, that was a big blow to him. How could a woman be so unconscious of her own beauty and ignore him. She had a spark, he mused. "It's ok Asad, I understand", she said, she was a softie, who couldn't hold grudge for long. "But you could have at least clarified my stance in front of Ayaan, he thought so wrong of me", she complained to him.

"There is nothing left to clarify, as you work in my company now", Asad replied coldly. "See Asad, did you see how you snap your fingers and expect people to act your way, who told you I am working for you", she countered, "why do you hate Ayaan so much, what did you get by the takeover", she added questioning his actions like a child. Asad face turned hard for a second and went back to his normal masked expression in a flicker, he hadn't expected such a long string of questions from her, and she had even turned his offer down in the same stream of words, but then this was Zoya, a woman whom he met only two nights ago, but still she affected in a way he didn't want to acknowledge.  "What will you do then?" Asad inquired without pestering her to accept the job, and tactfully ignoring to answer all her questions. Although he wanted her to stay within his sight, he couldn't ask her to stay, he never asked somebody for anything, he just got what he wanted. "Allah miyah! Asad app jaisa arrogant banda nai dekha mey ne", zoya chided making a mental note that he didn't speak of Ayaan. "That wasn't a proper answer", said Asad. "well I am returning to Delhi tomorrow, I have one day ahead of idleness, will think something about future later", she replied, she did not tell him about her flight for New York day after tomorrow, she didn't feel right to disclose so much about herself to this arrogant, mysterious and yet type of kind man.

They finished their coffee in silence when Asad said "you have a day free, I can show you around Bhopal". "I have already seen it", Zoya replied. "You only saw with a tourist perspective I can show you the real one", he said in a low commanding voice, yet not so strong, as he already knew Zoya would shut him off if he did that again. "Come-on give me a chance", he added playfully n even smiling a bit. Well it wouldn't be so bad, she didn't have anything to do either way, Asad Ahmed Khan was asking to show her around, he was judgmental, arrogant, but right now his attitude was tolerable, if he switched personality again, she would ditch his plan, she thought. "You trusted a complete stranger at midnight, trust me again", Asad insisted when she took too long to decide. He was right and she could trust him in broad daylight, her instincts told her to go with him to the end of the world, she controlled the path her mind was treading and replied "okay, but remember Asad I will leave, if you try to be judgmental again", with a child like pout. Asad smiled mentally, she would be the end of him, he had to maintain some distance, and this witty innocent and beautiful woman was casting a spell on him. He wasn't the one who believed in love, let alone love at first sight. It couldn't be, it was just a crush, but Asad having a crush was also too much for himself to digest. He stood up to take her hand, but she rose herself, as the gesture didn't quite register on her, she was still confused about this handsome and arrogant man, her gut feeling trusted him, but world didn't run by that. Her heart was fluttering, she was angry on him since yesterday, but now she was ready to spend a day with him. Where was she leading? She was leaving in a day could she allow her heart a day of freedom, or would it be an unforgettable experience of life. 

to be continued...

seriously i didnt know what i was writing so, all chappals and rotten eggs are welcome Wink

please ddooo give an honest review. n hit like If its okEmbarrassed 

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclshruti_raisweety3773UniqueUjjainivansudreamygirl_95rimssssssarnavkidevaniash12Hirahira123Aphroditefallensangeethbaladochdoeavi_12roses.09NVBGKYsumatra1234Aphroditecutie13arhifandebifire_whiskyAr_AsyafansuchishahksenIllobenazCindrella3jemiiAlveena12farha623kandygroverrads73937shabana20Eternal1234..-DeViLiA-..bismazaman2000.Suhasini.irock321rosamalePhoenixRadarbluedreamz953rsk16blessed4princessjojosparikhSanthu.The.King4ever4loveA.HajnalRarepearlEnchantresssophie420asyaforlifeanopamaSBanoMalikMissvishtoofanirisingsea101janu1610meow23Rach.Shell16krati5Gurmeet4DrashtiTheSexyDevil-Shormi--Yuks-crazy4KASH_AR-ScarletRose-GroverAddict-Mrinalini-raneeb-Directioner--ElmoFuj-Saima-SyedMisHumptyDumptyPeeves.LinsieDreAshanakyasharan_Oishi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.