Page 1 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 2 Page 45

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
hey guys m back with a new SS. this one is for Ankie,as she turned a goldie. and its because of her that its lame as she was going on n on that post the SS soon LOL

Part 1 

Asad Ahmed Khan stood waiting for his car to turn up to pick him. He was supposed to be in bed with his coffee and book, but the damned car broke down and no taxi was available in this recluse area.  The dark lonely crossing of Old Market gave him negative vibes, not that he was afraid of darkness, but still this loneliness n stillness of night was making him fidgety. A scream ripped through the silence of the night and chilled his blood, it was a woman screaming. He went across the road to see if the girl really needed help. And there a slight and slender figure bumped into him. He looked into a pair of terrified eyes; she clutched his coat as if her life depended on it. "Help me", she gasped out of breath.  He could hear footsteps following nearby, he just pushed her towards the wall into the dark alley and stood facing her covering her, and the darkness gave both of them cover. His breath fanned on her face, and she just stood taking in their close proximity, her mind in a dilemma whether this man was her savior or just another thug. But he was handsome and smelled of spicy cologne, she thought and he looming over her made her already erratic heartbeat faster than ever.  She smelled of cool water and rose; it made him remember someone from his past. He wanted to push her away but a part of him wanted to protect her. He had only glimpsed at her face for only a moment, and it was already registered on his mind. The goons stood within an arm's reach, but they were miraculously hidden from view. Asad held his breath, his eyes trying to look at the girl and ears set on the goons, as footsteps started to move away. 

When footsteps were no longer heard Asad moved from in front of her, and a gust of wind chilled the woman to core. That stranger had stood covering her protecting her from those malicious drunk thugs.

"What are you doing here at this time of night?" was the only question of concern Asad could ask.  "I was out for a walk and I lost my way to the hotel", she said in a clear soft voice. She was not scared anymore. "I had my pepper spray I used it one of them, but they started to overpower that's why I had to scream for help, otherwise I know karate, had they been one or two I would have sliced them in halfs", she said without breaking a sweat. Asad gaped at her outburst, a few moments earlier she was scared but now she is cougar pouncing with bravado. "By the way thank you Mr??". "Asad, call me Asad", he replied scrutinizing her head to toe. "OmG ayaan must be worried for me, I didn't leave a note, Allah Miyah Zoya tera kch nai hoga" she was ranting to herself. But asad had caught the word Ayaan, "do you mean Ayaan Rashid Khan is looking for you?",he asked coldly.  "You know ayaan?", she counter questioned. "yes, your lover must be looking for you, you should go back, he sneered. "ayaan is my boss for your information Asad", she reprimanded back.

So she was working for Ayaan, was she deployed to spy on him, and create such situation, he had to do something. He had to find this woman's true intention or he might lose the battle when victory was within his grasp. He could use this woman to his advantage. "You should come with me, this area is not safe", he said calmly. "Or you could drop me to my hotel", she replied instantly. Oh God she has brains too, he liked wit in women, but now was not the time to indulge in witty talk. "my car is here, either you come with me, or else you can try and figure a way back yourself, and I should remind you that there is no taxi available here n the goons might still be around", he said coolly. How could he be so mean, zoya thought, " I am not THAT type of person Asad, whom you can take anywhere", she called out after him. "I didn't even think THAT way, but thank you for reminding me, now are you coming? He replied without even turning back. He had saved her once, maybe he is a good man, I have to be cautious, she thought, and she heard footsteps again in a distance, and decided Asad was better than these drunkards, she could take a chance. She broke into a run to follow Asad.

He handed her a cup of coffee as she sat nervous on the sofa in his lounge, her fingers were fidgeting and twirling around each other, n her eyes were scanning everything expect him. She was nervous, he could make it out from the tiny gesture, her face was pale and had no marks of makeup, and just her eyes were adorned with kohl. He sat there observing her sipping the coffee, either she was a genuine down to earth person or was too good in acting her job that Asad was actually confused. He was grinning in his mind, at the audacity of his rival of sending a girl like her to him, she was acting so brave in that lonely street but that spark was no longer there, she was sitting like a kitten, she hadn't even set her hair straight as any girl does time to time, was she that unconscious of her beauty.  A sudden outburst of her brought Asad out of his reverie "Allah MIyah!! This coffee is so bitter", she said while spitting it out. He gave her a tissue, and she realized where she was, "m sorry Asad this coffee is way too bitter for me, a bit of sugar wouldn't have been bad", she complained setting the cup on table. "This is the way I make coffee Miss '.", umm he hadn't asked her name yet.  "zoya, zoya farooqi," she added to his statement.  "Drink or leave it, your choice zoya", your choice he said with finality. She wouldn't stay here a moment, what did this man think of himself giving around orders like he own everything.  "I want to go back to the hotel, ayaan would be looking for me", she said. "He must be worried, n I don't want to cause him headache, he gets headache when he is worried", she added.  Oh so she knew ayaan that well, he thought. "Your lover is not roaming around looking for you, he is rather making out with his fianc in his hotel room", Asad stated coldly.

"He is not my lover", zoya lashed back "he is my boss!! How can you be so judgmental, what do you know about me, and how the hell do you know what Ayaan is doing right now?"  "I have my contacts, but why are you so worried about ayaan", Asad asked forcefully, this girl was getting into his skin. Never had any woman such effect on him, or was it because of ayaan, that Asad was so interested in her. Why did he want to know about her relation with Ayaan, was it personal or just business rivalry, Asad was confused with his feelings.  "I have a meeting to attend with ayaan tomorrow, I want to go back now", zoya said quietly, was she hurt that this man was judging her so badly, she wanted to clear his misunderstanding but she shouldn't bother about a stranger so much, she decided.  "I know you have a meeting with me tomorrow and it would be a pleasure to meet you on professional ground" Asad spoke in a business like tone.

Zoya looked directly into his eyes for the first time, with shock and surprise "you are Asad ahmed Khan?" She inquired. "Are you disappointed?" countered Asad.  "Allah Miyah! I cannot stay here tonight, what ayaan will think?" she spoke her mind aloud. "We are not sleeping together to make each other spill the beans about our businesses, I have no such intentions but what about you?" Asad was trying to get her on the edge so that she would confess her real motive. "You are despicable Mr.Khan, I have no more to say to you" she sat down on the sofa, her head in her hands. "Guest room has been opened, first door on the left. You will be dropped to your hotel in the morning" Asad left her sitting there with his final words of instructions. 

Index

Part 2- Page 6

Part 3- Page 10

Part 4- page 16

Part 5 - page 23

part 6 - page 28

part 7- page 34

its a lame one, i know... well do let me know if i should continue or not. till then its an Undecided SS. 

this SS's basic plot is based on a novel i read some time ago, i think i should acknowledge it as a source of inspiration. will tell the name at the end of this SS.

Edited by blueflames - 17 March 2013 at 4:03am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05sweety3773UniqueUjjainidreamygirl_95rimssssssangel...sarnavkidevaniash12Hirahira123soumyasinghharo170Aym7avi_12AphroditesweetoneraiiNVBGKYLionscorpioday_lilyAr_AsyafanhiraarifDancingDivaDdarhifandebijanestone6kath1benazAlveena12teddyyyRMamsajemiipkanchankandygroversakshiksgfarha623-ABI--Siaa-rads73937shabana20ilvudayksennihamrmChinnu.Munnurosamaleirock321Samaira32Eternal1234princessjojosparikh..-DeViLiA-..rishani77-Fizzi-TANVI_SEXYrsk16PhoenixRadarSanthu.The.KinganopamaA.Hajnalasyaforlifesophie420chicksouprisingsea101Gurmeet4Drashti-Shormi-awesomeRach.janu1610-Yuks-crazy4KASH_AR-ScarletRose-GroverAddictraneebMisHumptyDumpty-ElmoFuj-viya.mallik4evaSaima-SyedDreALinsie.Shru_RK.shanakyasharan_Oishi_Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Undecided SS :Stay Here Tonight (part 7 updt Pg 34" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
First# THIS ISNT LAME this is just Clap Clap Clap Clap 
Why dont you write every day? I am in looove with it!! Heart Heart Heart
Fab Fab Fab Clap Thumbs Up 

Second# WoooW WoooW Asad isnt Akadoo, the best part is he enjoys every single bit of teasing Zoya!! Haiye essence of Dr Armaan Backoo ^_^ ^_^ Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Third# Ayaan and work? :O  LOL of the DAY lol LOL LOL LOL

Fourth# "you are Asad ahmed Khan?" She inquired. "Are you disappointed?" countered Asad. ROFL ROFL

Fifth# For me?? Serious Appi?? Well moral of the story "Indirect Stalking gives good results!!!" *collars up*

Next Part!! I WANT NOW NOW NOW

Hug

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 February 2013 at 4:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaren93.LionscorpioblueflamesGurmeet4DrashtiGroverAddict

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
no its not lame..
i like it

please continue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

no its not lame..
i like it

please continue 

Yes Kriti is RIGHT LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

blueflames

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

First# THIS ISNT LAME this is just Clap Clap Clap Clap 
Why dont you write every day? I am in looove with it!! Heart Heart Heart
Fab Fab Fab Clap Thumbs Up 

Second# WoooW WoooW Asad isnt Akadoo, the best part is he enjoys every single bit of teasing Zoya!! Haiye essence of Dr Armaan Backoo ^_^ ^_^ Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Third# Ayaan and work? :O  LOL of the DAY lol LOL LOL LOL

Fourth# "you are Asad ahmed Khan?" She inquired. "Are you disappointed?" countered Asad. ROFL ROFL

Fifth# For me?? Serious Appi?? Well moral of the story "Indirect Stalking gives good results!!!" *collars up*

Next Part!! I WANT NOW NOW NOW

Hug

you just dissected my SS into 1-5 LOLLOL
i am glad you like it. n yeah its for you, other wise my lazy fingers were not ready to type at any cost. Embarrassed

thank wala you Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4DrashtiMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

you just dissected my SS into 1-5 LOLLOL
i am glad you like it. n yeah its for you, other wise my lazy fingers were not ready to type at any cost. Embarrassed

thank wala you Smile

You liked that Appi?? Embarrassed Embarrassed Hug

LIKE? i LOVED it!! it was sooo cute!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Heart

now i am feeling lame, everyone is dedicating something or the other, and i am like * yawn yawn* 

Lazy wala Laziness sar pe chadd ke bol raha hai. you know better LOL

p.s. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY A THANK OR HIS COUSINS OR UNCLES KE NAMES TO ME 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflamesGurmeet4Drashti

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Oh damn! And the bomb dropped! Who was it that her cool scent reminded him of? And what is the meaning of all this spy thingy? Rivals, huh? That is new and new to me!!

You gotta continue this SS or I'll get together with my stalker (Ankita) and murder you, if possible!! No, that wil definitely be possible!! Evil Smile

And I couldn't help but listen to Enrique's song Stay here tonight! Haaye! Love that song!Day Dreaming

Annie

Edited by PhoenixRadar - 10 February 2013 at 5:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflamesGurmeet4DrashtiMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

res

3rd res you ka din mein!! LOLZz ROFL

PhoenixRadar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.